剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
But then halfway through our conversation,
不过我们在通话时
I lost the connection.
信♥号♥♥突然中断
I tried it again, and then I was handed this.
我想再拨过去时 收到了这个
It's a homeland security alert.
国♥家♥安♥全♥警报
Sentronics headquarters just went dark.
胜拓总部的电路全部中断
And I've been authorized to find out why.
上面派我去查明事故原因
Looks like your tip just paid off.
看来你的消息有用处
He's all yours.
人归你了
Man, let's get the hell out of here.
伙计 赶紧走人
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你觉得这样做明智吗
I thought you said this guy was dangerous.
你不是说 这家伙是个危险份子
So am I.
老子也不好惹
Okay. It worked.
好 起作用了
No more heat sensors, no more locks.
从热感监控到门禁都废了
We have a fighting chance if we can get out of this room.
如果能离开这里 我们就有机会一搏了
Yeah.
对
Great. That's the only way out.
这下好了 那是唯一的出路
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
That wouldn't be a plasma cannon, by any chance,
很凑巧 那是离子炮
would it?
是吧
Get in there.
进去
C-couldn't we, uh--
我们就不能
I don't know-- just take the stairs?
怎么说呢 不能走楼梯吗
It's already covered. Step in.
楼梯被封锁了 把脚伸进去
Step into what? Step into this loop.
伸到哪里去 伸进这个套子里
What? Come on, step in.
什么 快 伸进去
Right. All right, you know what?
好 好吧 不过你看
I-I-I don't think this is a good idea--
这可不太安全
You can do it. No, II'm a lot heavier than I look.
你没问题 不 我其实比看上去还沉
I'm really thick, so...
还笨手笨脚 所以说...
Right. You'll be fine.
好吧 你不会出事
Lookstop. Stop.
看好了 停 停
Go. Go.
走 走
Stop. Stop.
停 停
Go. Grab it.
走 抓牢
I can't do it. No--oh!
我不成 不
Oh, okay. Oh! Okay.
好吧 好吧
Wait, wait... Up and down, I can't--
等等 上上下下 我♥干♥不了...
Okay, wait, I need to--
好 等等 我得...
Ow, ow! It stings--stings! Ah! okay.
扎手 这玩意扎手
Don't look down, don't look down.
别往下看 别往下看
You're okay. You're okay, you're okay, you're okay.
你没事 你很好 你没事
You're sure this is safe?
你确定这样没危险吗
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
Ah! I'm not okay!
不 我有事
What do I do now?
我现在该怎么办
Wait--no!
等我 不
What are you doing?
你要干什么
See you at the bottom!
下面见
Chance?
吉斯
It's all good, Martin. Come on down.
挺好 马汀 下来吧
Okay. Okay.
好了 好
Here.
接着
Will you take, uh, Meredith?
接一下梅瑞蒂丝好吗
Okay.
好了
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Thought I was done.
我以为自己死定了
Blue team leader, we're in position.
蓝队队长报告 我们已就位
There's more of them?
外面人更多吗
We can't just walk out there.
我们不能就这么走出去吧
Not yet.
现在还不行
What's that?
什么东西
I'm good.
我没事
FBI! Hands up! Freeze! Freeze!
联邦调查局 把手举起来 别动
Stay where you are! No problem.
站在原地别动 好的
Don't move!
别动
You Martin Gleason?
您就是马汀·格里森
Uh, yeah, I am. Yes.
对 我就是 没错
Is this the guy who tried to kidnap you?
这个人试图绑♥架♥你吗
Uh, wait--what?
等等 你说什么
Yes.
是的
That's him.
就是他
He also destroyed billions of dollars
他还摧毁了数十亿的
of taxpayer-funded property.
由纳税人出资提供的财产
I am so glad you're safe, Martin.
很高兴你平安无事 马汀
No, listen, that's--
不是的 听着
That's not--she--she held me up there for weeks.
不是那样的 几周来是她把我困在那里
She killed one of my coworkers.
她还杀了我的一个同事
For what it's worth, I can prove she is selling
必要的话 我可以证明她在向我们的敌人
classified technology to our enemies.
贩卖♥♥机密技术
I-I hired him to spring me loose.
我雇他来把我救出来的
Look, I don't know what's going on here.
我不明白到底怎么回事儿
But until I get some answers,
在我弄清楚之前
you're both coming with me.
你们俩都得跟我走一趟
Put them in separate cars, Kearns.
让他们坐不同的车 卡恩斯
We'll sort it all out downtown.
我们回局里再问问清楚
Is there-- do you have a blanket?
那个 能给我个毛毯吗
It's really cold.
真的很冷
Agent Kearns, what's your 20?
卡恩斯探员 你现在什么位置
Get in here right now.
立刻过来
Fouts is looking for you, and he's pissed.
福茨在找你 他很生气
Yes, sir. I'll be right there.
好的长官 我马上到
An Aunt Linda!
琳达姨妈
Uh-uh.
才不是
Calling in the cavalry's an Uncle Dan.
呼叫警员这招叫丹大叔
No, no, no, calling in the cavalry is an Aunt Linda.
不不不 呼叫警员叫琳达姨妈
I don't even know who Uncle Dan is.
我都不认识谁是丹姨夫
You talk to Guerrero about this?
你和格雷罗谈过这个吗
What?
干嘛
What did I say?
我说错话了吗
I should have helped you sooner.
我应该早点出手帮你的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, uh, that's okay. Thanks.
没关系啊 多谢
Who are you?
你是哪位
Layla.
莱拉
Um, Niteowl.
夜枭
I'm the person who's been watching your every move
我就是那个三个月以来
for the past three months.
一直在监视你的一举一动的那个人
Wait. You're Niteowl? Yeah.
等等 你是夜枭 是的
I thought you were, like, a big, fat sweaty guy
我还以为你是个又壮又胖汗又多
with a ponytail.
扎着马尾辫的男人
Nope.
我不是
No.
你不是
Um, this is for Meredith.
这是给梅瑞蒂丝的
Ow.Thank you.
噢 谢谢
Keeping her warm.
给她保暖
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm Martin.
我是马汀
I know.
我知道
Oh. Okay, yeah.
好吧
Of course.
当然了
I just heard from that Sentronics security tech Layla.
我从胜拓保安技术人员莱拉那听说
She wanted us to know that she helped the company
她说你在公♥司♥大楼的时候
run an I.D. Scan on you while you were in the building.
她帮公♥司♥对你进行了身份扫描查证
Yeah? What'd she find?
是吗 查到什么了
Not much-- old dead profile of yours,
不多 都是一些你的陈年旧料
not a lot of info.
信息量不大
But that's not what's bothering me.
不过我烦的不是这个
When your profile came up, an email was generated
当她查出你的资料的时候 一封邮件发出了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表