剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
It must've overwhelmed the safety.
就肯定没有安全可言了
So what are you saying?
所以你的意思是
It's like going 100 miles an hour on the freeway
就像在高速公路上时速开到一百码
with your foot on the gas and the emergency brake on.
你踩着油门 应急刹车也开着
If we engage them again, they're gonna explode.
如果再次刹车 就会爆♥炸♥
I'm sorry, did you say explode?
抱歉 你是说 爆♥炸♥吗
Yeah. It gets worse.
是 甚至更坏
There's a curve in the r-2 tunnel about 70 miles ahead.
七十英里外的隧♥道♥里有处转弯
We need the brakes to slow down or we'll derail.
我们需要刹车来减速 否则就会脱轨
If we do hit the brakes, and they blow up,
但如果我们踩住刹车 引发了爆♥炸♥
They're gonna take the wheels with them and then we'll derail.
则会把轮子一起炸飞 那我们就脱轨了
70 miles, that's, like, 20 minutes.
七十英里 那就是 二十分钟左右
Less.
不到二十分钟
We need to warn everyone up front
我们得提醒前面的所有人
or a lot of people are going to die.
否则会有很多人送命的
Get ready to move.
准备跑
We should call up front, let them know what's going on.
我们该打电♥话♥告诉大家是怎么回事
How did you--?
你怎么
Where's your phone?
你的手♥机♥呢
A vest?
防弹背心
You wore a vest? Where's my vest?
你穿了防弹背心 我的呢
I'm your vest.
我就是你的防弹背心
Where's your phone?
你的手♥机♥呢
Back there.
落在那边了
What about the intercom?
内部电♥话♥呢
Don't tell me it's not hooked up yet.
别告诉我还没安装
How you doing?
过得怎么样
Haven't seen you around for a while.
很久不见啊
Haven't been looking for you.
没想见你
Answer for everything.
终极答案
That's why I stopped finding work for you.
所以我才不再给你找活干了
You didn't know if you've heard of any work put on the street
你没听说过麦克纳马拉工程公♥司♥
by a company called Mcnamara engineering?
发布的任何任务吗
Not to the best of our recollection.
据我所知 没有
You sure?
你确定
Hang on. I'll check again.
等等 我再想想
Yeah. I'm sure.
没错 我确定
What do you care for anyway?
你关心这干嘛
You want to know if there's open work,
你想知道有没有活干
but you don't want to take it.
但你又不想接
What, are you window-shopping?
你以为你在逛商店吗
I see.
我明白了
You've gone over to the other side.
你叛变了
You're fighting the good fight,
你在为正义而战
Making the world safe for democracy
让世界和平又民♥主♥
Like your friend Chance.
就像你的朋友吉斯那样
Word of advice,
给你个忠告
Give it up.
放弃吧
Maybe it works for him, but not for somebody like you.
也许他能行 但你这种人是不行的
Just making life hard on yourself, my friend.
只会让你的生活更加举步维艰 伙计
Companies have secrets.
同伴之间各有隐私
Husbands hate wives. Brothers envy brothers.
丈夫厌妇 手足相妒
What'd you just say?
你说什么
You want me to write it down for you?
要我帮你写下来吗
No. I got it.
不用 我知道了
That's the shh!
那个就是 嘘
What's the matter with you?
你犯什么病
If he hears us, we're gonna be dodging bullets.
要是被他听到 我们就成活靶子了
That's the grate to the next car.
那就是通往下节车厢的隔板
You can just unscrew it.
拧开螺丝就可以
We're running out of time. Hurry.
我们快没时间了 赶快
Hi. Excuse me.
不好意思 让一下
In less than ten minutes,
在不到十分钟的时间内
There's a very good chance that this train is going to crash.
这车很有可能会撞毁
I suggest that we get off it.
我建议大家下车
I told you. I'm the interpreter.
我说过了 我是翻译
We need to get off this train. Off the train?
我们得下车 下车
You sound like a crazy person. What are you talking about?
你听起来就像个疯子 你在说什么啊
In a few minutes, we're gonna engage the brakes
几分钟后我们要合上刹车
To take the r-2 tunnel curve.
以减速通过隧♥道♥里的转弯
The problem is the disks are overheated.
问题是刹车盘已经过热
Once we engage them, the disks are gonna explode
一旦合上 刹车盘片
right out of their housing.
就会立马炸开
This train is gonna go into the tunnel
这火车进了隧♥道♥
And it's not gonna come out.
就再也出不来了
All right, uh, let's everyone take a breath here.
好吧 让我们每个人先深呼吸
This train is perfectly safe. Its brakes are perfectly safe.
这车绝对安全 刹车也绝对安全
Damn it. Listen to me!
靠 听我说
Stephanie, we're only 18 miles out.
斯蒂芬妮 我们离隧♥道♥只有18英里了
Brakes engaged a few minutes ago.
几分钟前刚合上过刹车
Now look, you disappear, you come back here,
你先是玩失踪 现在又突然出现
You're making a scene, you're getting everybody upset.
在这大吵大闹 给大家制♥造♥恐慌
Shut down the brakes. Shut them down now.
紧急刹车 马上紧急刹车
There's a name for the kind of train this just turned into.
这车果然名不虚传
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
It's a long story.
说来话长
I'll explain after we get everybody off the train.
等大家都下车了我会详细解释的
We're going 220 miles per hour.
现在的车速是每小时220英里
No one is gonna get off of this train.
没人能下得了车
Run brake assist.
启动刹车辅助
There's a supplemental braking system in the rear car.
后面的车厢里有个辅助刹车系统
It's too weak to slow the entire train at this speed.
这么快的速度不可能让整列火车制动
But if we separate the car,
但是如果可以分离车厢的话
We can slow it down before it hits the curve.
我们就能在转弯之前慢下来
Okay. Okay. Let's get moving.
好吧好吧 就这么办
Everyone to the back of the train.
大家都到后面的车厢去
What the hell happened back there?
刚才在后面怎么回事
He eliminated the threat.
他解决了危险人物
Did you recognize him?
你认识他吗
There's not much left of him.
虽然他没剩下什么了
But there's enough to start digging into who hired him.
但还是能查出幕后黑手是谁
Well, look who found the front door.
看看是谁来了
Still got the call logs from the client's cell phone? Yeah.
你有委托人的电♥话♥记录吗 有
Good. Read me back the incoming calls from Mark Hoffer.
太好了 把马克·哈弗打来的电♥话♥念一下
I don't work for you.
我可不是你的小跟班
The dates and times, please.
具体日期和时间 谢谢
Um, August 20, 12:53 pm.
8月20号♥ 中午12:53
April 24, 7:31 pm.
4月24日 晚上7:31
February 25--
2月25日...
What is this?
你这是要干嘛
Get Chance on the phone.
给吉斯打电♥话♥
The system isn't online.
系统没有联网
We'll have to cut the hydraulics manually.
我们得手动切断动力
Is there time? We're fine.
时间够吗 没事的
Once I disconnect the hoses,
只要我把软管断开
cars won't separate until the rear car hits its brakes.
车体就会等后面的车刹车了才会分离
Why don't you let somebody else do that?
你怎么不找别人做
I know the guts of this thing better than anyone.
我比其他人更了解它的原理
It's okay. I'll be okay. Go.
没事 我不会有事的 你先走
Go.
走啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么
All this. I figure somebody should say it.
为了这一切 我想总该有人道个歉
Well, at least I know what I'll be doing Monday morning.
没关系 起码周一我有事可做了
What's that?
什么事
Building the damn thing all over again.
把这该死的东西重装一遍啊
Is everyone onboard?
所有的人都过来了吗
Is everybody here? Yeah. Everyone's here.
大家都在了吗 是的 都在这了
Hit the brakes.
刹车吧
Down to the last connection here. Ready?
要断开最后一个了 准备好了吗
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表