剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Dial 415-555-0112.
拨 415-555-0112
On Star dialing now.
卫星连接中...
Please hold.
请稍候
Where the hell are you?
你在哪儿啊
we're on our way to the harbor. I've got Jessica.
我们在前往港口的路上 我找到杰西卡了
Well, that's good.
很好
What's the problem?
出什么事了
I don't know if you're gonna be able to get out.
我不知道你们能否逃出来
What are you talking about?
什么意思
When Jessica tried to leave with that body,
杰西卡企图把尸体带走
it set off all kinds of alarms at Agrius
这引起了阿格里公♥司♥的警觉
about something called propalyde.
是关于一种叫做"波普莱德"的东西
Propalyde?
波普莱德
Yeah, it's an industrial solvent.
对 那是一种工业用试剂
It's got a lot of uses, including mining,
有很多用途 包括采矿
and it's a hell of a lot more toxic
但它的毒性远比使用者声称的
than anyone cares to admit.
要大得多
That's what killed Hank.
就是这东西害死了汉克
Well, if it is,
如果是的话
his death could be the first in what could amount
他的死亡会使阿格里公♥司♥在侵害赔偿中
to a billion-dollar tort against Agrius.
蒙受十几亿美元的损失
They gotta contain it.
他们必须掩盖事实
They gotta erase any evidence
并且在事情败露之前
that it was on the island before it gets out.
销毁岛上的所有证据
But right now, I'm the only evidence that's left.
目前来看 我是仅剩的证据了
What if we got other proof?
如果我们能找到其他证据呢
Evidence that her patient was exposed to this chemical?
她的患者同这种化学品接触的证据
Like what?
比如?
Soil samples from the mine. Proves he had exposure.
矿区的泥土样本 能够证明他被感染了
That plus the doctor who treated him
加上主治医生的证词
could tell a pretty convincing story.
会非常具有说服力的
Will it be enough?
这些就足够吗
It's gonna have to be.
不够也得够
If we get to the boat and off the island...
如果我们就这样坐船走人...
This doesn't end, does it?
这事儿就没个完 是吗
You know enough to be dangerous,
你知道的足以让你身处险境
but not enough to stop them.
却不足以阻止他们
If you can keep pushing, other dominoes will fall.
如果你继续深掘 会有更多的丑事曝光
They can't contain this and they know it,
他们明白纸里包不住火
and they're never gonna stop coming after you
所以他们会一直追捕你
unless we stay.
除非我们留下
We get the proof we need to expose their cover-up.
找到能够揭露他们黑幕的证据
These people have done enough.
这帮家伙恶贯满盈
I want to see this end... For good.
为了正义 我要结束这一切
Winston?
温斯顿
There's an airfield near the mine.
这矿区附近有一个小型机场
who do we know that can get a plane
能不能在四个小时之内
to the ground within four hours?
派架飞机过来
Four hours' notice to get you out of a hot zone
要我把你从一个到处都是杀手的战区带走
with a professional kill squad shooting at you?
就给我短短四个小时的时间吗
Nobody you'd want to--
你别指望有人会...
What about that guy from Seattle, Fred something?
那个西雅图人呢 叫弗雷德什么的
Frank. Deceased.
弗兰克 他死了
Harris from Calgary?
那卡尔加里的哈里斯呢
Also deceased.
也死了
What about that flight instructor from Coeur d'Alene?
那柯尓.艾伦的飞行教练呢
The one with the glass eye?
你是说有玻璃眼的那个
Yeah.
对
He's too far away
他离的太远了
And, you know, dead.
而且 也死了
Maybe I could You know what?
也许我可以... 知道吗
You be at that airstrip in four hours.
你会在四小时内坐上飞机的
I'll figure something out.
我来想办法
Okay. Check the desk. Look for work schedules
好吧 翻翻办公桌 找找工作记录
call logs, anything that might have Hank's name on it.
通讯录 任何可能有汉克名字的东西
How do we know they haven't destroyed
我们怎么知道他们没把所有
everything that has his name on it?
带有汉克名字的东西都毁了
We don't.
不知道
Oh! What?
噢 什么
What? I'm starving.
咋了 我饿了
Mm. Oh, work schedule.
噢 工作记录
Hank Benson. Shaft 183.
汉克·班森 183号♥竖井
Okay. 183. It's on the eastern slope.
找到了 183号♥竖井 在东段斜坡处
Come on, doctor.
得了吧 博士
No lab work? No tissue samples?
没有实验室? 没有样本?
Not even a damn memo?
甚至连备忘录都没有
Look, I'm telling you,
我跟你说过了
The records of our propalyde testing
我们的实验记录
were just cleared out of our offices.
在办公室里就得清理干净
I was told it was to arrange for safe storage.
他们说是为了安全起见
But who knows where it went?
可谁知道把它弄哪去了啊
There is nothing that can document any of this.
没什么能证明的
Listen to me.
听着
If we don't get something that proves
要是我们找不到证据证明
the company knew about propalyde,
公♥司♥知道波普莱德的存在
we're never going to be able to get the kind of leverage
我们就永远无法得到
we're going to need over them.
控制他们的主动权
This number appears in your call logs
通讯记录上显示在过去的七天内
four times over the last seven days.
这个号♥码一共出现了四次
There's no name. Who is it?
没有名字 谁打来的
Tell me the truth.
实话实说
His name is Jon Taggart.
他叫乔恩·塔戈特
That's what I figured.
我找的就是他
Who is Jon Taggart?
乔恩·塔戈特是谁
He's a fixer. Corporate espionage.
是个毒贩子 商业间谍
Evidence scrubber.
证据毁灭者
Agrius definitely hired this guy
阿格里肯定是雇了他
to make the evidence go away on propalyde.
去毁灭证据
So what did he say to you when he talked to you last?
他最后一次和你都说了些什么
"Keep your mouth shut. You signed an NDA."
"管好你的嘴 你签了保密协议"
Blah, blah, blah. That sort of thing? Am I close?
之类的事 我说的对吗
Yeah, that's exactly what he said.
对 他就是那么说的
Yeah.
好吧
You know this person?
你认识这人
Yeah, he's kind of a shark.
是的 他是个骗子
No real code. A real sleazebag.
是个不折不扣的混球
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You say he's a real sleazebag?
你说 他是个不折不扣的混球
Yeah.
对
Oh, got you.
好吧 明白
But if we can get to him,
但如果能找到他的话
he'll have the evidence we need.
我们肯定能弄到所需的证据
Any idea what this propalyde stuff looks like?
知道波普莱德是什么样的吗
No.
不知道
All we know is that it killed your patient?
我们只知道它害死了你的病人
Pretty much.
差不多
Should we be worried about that?
我们该担心吗
Well, Hank was exposed to high doses over a month or two.
汉克已经在大剂量药品中暴露一两个月了
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
Not sure I believe you, but I do like your style.
我不见得相信你 但我喜欢你的行为方式
Is this how it really works?
一切就是这么进行的吗
Shovel a crime into a deep, dark hole,
把罪行掩埋在深深的 黑暗的洞里
hope nobody finds out about it?
希望没人会发现
Happens more than you think.
这种事屡见不鲜 超乎你的想象
Here.
在这儿
This wood is new.
这里的木头是新的
Whoever closed it was in a hurry.
不管是谁钉上的 当时都很匆忙
Obviously they beat us here.
显然他们找到这了
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why didn't she try to make it off the island?
她为什么不逃离小岛呢
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表