剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E03
《替身标靶》第一季 第三集
Danny.
丹尼
Aaron...did you get the package?
艾伦 你收到包裹了吗
What package?
什么包裹
Danny, you all right?
丹尼 你没事吧
Messaged it to your office.
送到你办公室的那个
Do you have it?
你拿到了吗
No, I've--I've been away.
不 我刚不在办公室
I'm heading back there now.
我正要回去
What is it?
怎么回事
I need you to finish it, Aaron.
这件事就拜托你了 艾伦
It'll be dangerous.
事态险恶
You can't do it on your own.
你无法独自完成
415-555-0112.
打这个电♥话♥ 415-555-0112
No cops.
千万不要报♥警♥
Danny.
丹尼
Danny, what the hell is going on?
丹尼 到底怎么回事
Danny!
丹尼
Aaron Cooper
艾伦·库珀
Danny!
丹尼
Aaron Cooper?
艾伦·库珀吗
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
My name's Christopher Chance.
我是克里斯托·吉斯
You called me on your cell phone about three hours ago.
你三小时前用手♥机♥打电♥话♥找我
I called a number. It rang.
我拨了个号♥码 拨号♥音响了响
I didn't leave a message.
我可没留言
I'm a good friend of your brother Danny's.
我是你哥哥的好友
Both your parents, they died in a car accident
你的双亲都死于车祸
When you were 12-- Danny raised you.
当时你只有12岁 是丹尼把你拉扯大
You're both crazy about deep-dish pizza.
你俩都超爱厚饼披萨
You both like the girl in the jumpsuit on buck rogers.
你们都喜欢《巴克·罗杰斯》里穿连体制♥服♥的女飞行员
Danny's dead.
丹尼死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
He was a good man.
他是个好人
That number he gave you is sort of a...
他给你的号♥码 其实算是
Friends-and-family thing.
家庭友人间的暗号♥
You call the number, and...
只要你拨这个号♥码
I know that your life is in danger.
我就知道你危在旦夕
Whoever tossed this place is gonna be back soon.
洗劫这里的人一定不会善罢甘休
So grab whatever you think is important.
快拿走你认为要紧的东西
Let's get out of here.
我们快撤
I've got no idea what any of this is about.
我根本不知道是怎么回事
I mean, I'm a journalist, but I do the local beat.
我是个记者 但只做本地新闻
This stuff is way out of my league.
这些资料远超出我的能力范围
Do you know what your brother did for a living?
你知道你哥哥靠什么谋生吗
He was a nonprofit lawyer for the Grosvener Foundation.
他是高福诺基金会的义务律师
Danny wasn't lawyer.
丹尼不是律师
He was a counterintelligence operative
他是反间谍外勤部的
with the foreign service.
特工人员
Danny wasn't a spy.
丹尼不是间谍吧
No, he wasn't a spy.
没错 他不是间谍
He was a spy hunter.
他负责追捕间谍
He was one of the best.
他是其中的佼佼者
So you worked with him?
你们一起共事吗
No.
不是
Well, not exactly.
不算
Let me see that file.
让我看看文件
Do you know how he died?
知道他的死因吗
Um, cops said there was no sign of trauma,
警方称没有外伤迹象
but heavy internal bleeding,
而是死于严重的内出血
like some acute allergic reaction.
类似急性过敏反应
Nosebleed?
流鼻血了吗
How did you know that?
你怎么会知道
Custom poison fits the profile.
特制毒药通常会有此类反应
It looks like your brother was following a russian agent.
看来你哥在追查一名俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
This russian agent got to him first.
却被对方先下手为强
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Just 'cause the cold war ended
美苏冷战结束
doesn't mean all the spies went home.
并不代表间谍从此销声匿迹
Look, Aaron, I know this might be a lot
听着 艾伦 我理解你的感受
for you to take in right now,
你一时之间难以接受
But I think your brother brought us together
但我觉得 既然你哥把你托付给我
so we could finish what he couldn't.
我们应能完成他的遗愿
Spies.
间谍
Custom poison.
特制毒药
I-I want justice for my brother,
我想为我哥讨回公道
but I'm just a reporter.
但我只是个小记者
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
我甚至都不知该从何做起
Right here.
就从那里开始
The Russian Embassy?
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥吗
So Danny knew the target
丹尼已得知目标今天
was going to a function at the embassy today.
将出席大使♥馆♥的一个社交聚会
All I got to do is just go in
所以我只要潜入聚会逮住他就行
like Danny was planning to and catch him.
正如丹尼之前所计划的那样
Yeah, but you're leaving out a couple of important details.
没错 但你忽略了几大重要细节
For one, Danny knew who the hell he was looking for.
首先 丹尼清楚他的目标
And two, he had time to plan.
其次 他本有充足时间策划准备
You, on the other hand, are looking for a ghost
而你 不但对目标是谁毫无头绪
with only a couple of hours.
而且根本没有时间准备
True, but I have Danny's notes, and one advantage--
没错 但我有丹尼的资料 还有一点优势
the spy thinks that the only guy who could catch him is dead.
目标以为唯一能抓住他的人已经死了
He won't be expecting me.
他会认为太平无事 而对我毫无戒备
All we gotta do is get in there,
我们只需要潜入那里
identify the threat, eliminate it
锁定和消灭危险人物而已
without causing an international incident.
完全不用引起一场国际争端
It wouldn't be the first time we caused one.
反正这也不是头一回
Hey, dude.
老弟
Who are you?
你是谁
I count at least 50 soldiers
我计算了一下 单是大使♥馆♥地面
and security goons on the embassy grounds alone.
就配有50名士兵和保安
Breaking in's not an option,
即使对我这种高人而言
Not even for me.
强行进入也不是明智之举
Yeah, but even if you could,
没错 即使你可以潜入
I'm not sure these notes are gonna be a huge help
我觉得也无法通过这些资料
in finding Danny's killer.
找到杀害丹尼的凶手
No, they're all in some kind of code.
他们都像是某种暗语
Code?
代码吗
Cool.
棒极了
This guy alexei volkov
这个人 阿莱西·沃科夫
He shows up all over danny's notes.
丹尼的本子里写满了他
It's as good a place as any to start.
他就是个很好的调查突破口
Yeah, um, listen,
听着
Do you mind excusing us for a moment?
你能让我们单独聊一会儿吗
Listen, don't tell me to take a breath
别说打击我的废话
Or tell me how hard this is gonna be.
或者告诉我这个任务有多么艰险
I know he was a friend.
我知道他是你的朋友
No, I told you stories of what happened in kosovo.
我之前告诉过你科索沃发生的事
Danny was the only guy that would come back
丹尼是唯一一个愿意冒生命危险
And get me and pristina during the shelling.
从枪林弹雨中救我和普里什蒂纳的人
The idea that he died alone?
可他竟孤身被人谋杀
His killer's still out there.
凶手还在逍遥法外
I can't live with that.
我的良心怎么过得去
Look, we're talking about invading
你知不知道我们要闯入的可是
Sovereign russian soil on a high-security day.
全天候高度安保的俄♥罗♥斯♥领土
Now, look, we can do it.
我们是有能力做到
I'm just saying, let's be smart about it.
但至少得精心策划下吧
Take our time, plan it out.
花点时间 制定出详细计划
Danny's killer's gonna be inside that embassy today.
杀害丹尼的凶手今天就会回到大使♥馆♥
I don't care what their security looks like.
我才不管他们的安保措施有多完善
I'm gonna go in and get him.
反正我都要闯一闯
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表