剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
seem to have mistaken your role in these things.
好像没搞清楚在这事情上的立场
Prince Walter.
沃特王子
If this turns sour,
如果这次泡汤了
I won't be the one twisting in the wind for it.
我和你会是同一下场
You remember my name and that you work for me.
记住我名字 记住你是为我♥干♥活的
I work for the crown, your highness.
殿下 我在为王室效力
I was here before you.
且比你更有资历
And if you do not pull yourself together
如果你不合作的话
I will be here long after you as well.
你在这儿的时间不会太久了
What is it?
怎么了
We get to Macgowan's
我们去马高温酒吧
and this will all be over very soon.
这一切很快就结束了
What can I get you?
需要来点什么
Uh, double pints.
两杯啤酒
Couple of pints, it is then.
两杯啤酒 马上来
Say, I'm looking for a guy named Connor Dunham.
我要找个叫康纳·杜汉的人
He's probably a regular.
他应该是这里的常客
Oh, Connor comes by quite frequently.
康纳是经常来
He'll want to know who's asking.
他问起你来 我怎么给他说呢
Tell him it's a friend of Gerard's.
就说是杰拉德的朋友
You might want to say it's urgent.
你告诉他我有急事
And how would Connor know him?
你跟康纳怎么认识的
It's a funny story actually.
说来很有趣
Love your earrings.
我喜欢你的耳环
Thanks.
谢谢
Love your accent too.
口音我也喜欢
How about that new Yankee Stadium?
你觉得新洋基球场怎么样
You been there?
去过吗
No, not yet.
不 还没有
Um, I'm more of a symphony person.
其实我更喜欢交响乐
I love the symphony.
我也喜欢交响乐
You know I'm getting the feeling
你不觉得
that whatever I say you'll say you love it.
我说什么你都说喜欢吗
I love how you put that just now.
刚才这句我也喜欢
Hey buddy, she's spoken for.
老兄 她名花有主了
You make it if he is among us.
说的像我们和他是一伙的
Look at you.
瞧你说的
What do you think?
你怎么看
Get the back room ready.
去把里屋准备好
Still no word from Tony?
还没有托尼的消息吗
No, not yet, but I'm sure he's gonna be fine.
没有 但我肯定他没事
Whoa, slow down, your highness.
悠着点 殿下
I'm loose in New York city dressed like a harlot
我打扮的像个妓♥女♥ 在纽约街头晃荡
the love of my life is nowhere to be found
一生的至爱也不知身在何方
and I'm actively seeking the help of a man
而我要寻求帮助的那个人
who spent the best part of the '80s
几乎整个80年代
intent upon killing me.
都在伺机刺杀我
Given all that, I feel entitled to a drink.
想想这些 我有权痛饮一番
Well, I can't argue with that.
好吧 我无话可说
This guy's good.
这家伙是高手
Still no sign of him.
一点破绽都不露
So what? He just waits up there forever?
那么 他会一直这么耗着吗
Or until he calls in reinforcements to storm the place.
他会叫援兵来干掉我们
I imagine that's not far off.
我想不会太久
All right, dude, gotta ask you.
老兄 我问你
You're an EMT, dude.
你是急救医生吧
Median income at best.
最多也就是中等收入
You're not in a band yet you land a princess?
能负担起一位公主吗
How'd you open?
你怎么开始的
Open?
开始什么
Yeah, you know, with the princess.
你跟公主
How'd you open?
怎么开始的
I don't know, man. It's all a fog.
不好说 伙计 大脑一片混乱
All a fog?
一片混乱
Standing in front of me
当我眼前
was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.
站着一位绝世美女
Talking with the sweetest voice I'd ever heard.
用甜美无比的嗓音跟我说话
Her arm in my hand and it feels like...
她的胳膊在我手里 那种感觉
I don't know.
怎么说好呢
Blood rushing to my head
热血涌上头顶
making this rumbling sound.
脑袋嗡嗡作响
Have you ever had that happen to you where you're...
你有过那样的经历吗
All right,
好了
Enough.
够了
Not the answer I was looking for.
我不是想听这些
Whoa, what's this?
这是什么
That's interesting.
真有意思
Look at this.
看这个
Industrial-strength anesthetic.
工业用麻醉剂
Why would he have a syringe full of anesthetic
如果他是打算来
in his jacket
杀我的
if he was just supposed to kill me?
怎么还带着一管麻醉剂
'cause he wasn't supposed to kill you.
因为他没打算杀你
Looks like the plan was to abduct you.
看来是想绑♥架♥你
Abduct me?
绑♥架♥我
What the hell would they want to abduct me for?
他们绑♥架♥我♥干♥嘛
You know, I look at Tony
瞧瞧托尼
and he wants to help a person in need, he does it.
他想要救死扶伤 就一定会去做
It doesn't require three years
用不着长达三年的
of committee hearings and a royal proclamation.
委员听证和皇室声明
and all this because I seek something more
我可不希望一辈子
than a life spent riding mares
只能骑马
attending dinner parties, fencing lessons.
出席晚宴 练习击剑
I ask you, honestly.
你老实回答我
On my deathbed how likely is it
有没有可能 在我弥留之际
I will close my eyes and go to my final rest, thinking,
闭上眼睛 即将长眠时 心想
well thank god
感谢上帝
I made the time to become a competent fencer.
我终于成了一名合格的击剑手
Uh, not very likely.
不太可能
Why don't you just leave?
那你怎不一走了之呢
Hmm? I'm sorry?
你说什么
Well, you're not happy.
你不开心
You don't really see the point.
没有人生目标
So why don't you just leave like what's-his-name?
为何不一走了之 就像那个谁
Edward something.
爱德华什么的
You're talking abdication.
你是说放弃继承权
Yeah, exactly.
正是
I'm heir apparent to the throne.
我是王位继承人
Abdication requires consent from parliament
是经由全部十六个联邦
in all 16 commonwealths.
议会批准的
There's Canada Australia...
包括加拿大 澳大利亚...
16, take my word for it.
十六个 绝无虚言
Besides, my mother would never consent to it.
还有 我母亲绝不允许我放弃
Nor will she ever let me be with Tony.
也绝不允许我跟托尼在一起
Well, here's how I see things.
我是这样想的
You strip away the traditions and the titles
撇开那些传统 头衔
and the scheming vengeful husbands,
还有居心不良的丈夫
I think what you're dealing with here
你所面对的
is a typical mother-daughter situation.
是典型的母女问题
I mean, unless Tony has three arms
除非托尼是超人
I think your mother's gonna come around.
你母亲才会接受他
It's important to you that Tony and I get through this.
托尼跟我能否度过这一劫 全靠你了
Hey, you guys.
两位
You want to see Connor, follow me.
想见康纳就跟我来
So I guess you're Connor.
那么你就是康纳吧
Well, ain't you a good guesser.
不幸猜错了
Where's Gerard?
杰拉德人呢
Gerard's dead.
杰拉德死了
Well you're about to join him.
那你也要步其后尘
You know, Gerard hired me
要知道杰拉德雇我
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表