剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
may actually have the antidote.
可能有解药
Raven may be the code name for our spy.
乌鸦可能是间谍的代号♥
Well, right now we have only one suspect.
那么现在 我们只有一个嫌犯
I think it's time Volkov and I had a little chat.
我想是时候和沃科夫聊聊了
Hurry.
抓紧点
Looks like most of the exits have a key-card access.
看来这里的门大多需要刷♥卡♥
I'm gonna have to liberate one of those.
我要去弄一张
Just give me a minute, will you?
等我一下 好吧
I need to create a little distraction.
我得来计混水摸鱼
C.C. Baxter?
是C·C·巴克斯特吗
You're late.
你来晚了
And not at all what I expected.
跟我想象中相去甚远
Man, I hope you're not waiting on my help on this.
哥们 这事儿我可帮不上忙
Thanks. Um, I'm sorry.
谢谢 嗯 我很抱歉
Are you sure you have the right guy?
你确定没找错人
Security said you'd arrived, pointed you right out.
保安说你到了 还指给我看
And you are...?
那你是
Carrie jacobs...
凯瑞·雅可布
Your guest.
你请来的
Carrie, of course.
凯瑞 没错
Oh, man, I don't like this at all.
伙计 这可不妙啊
Why in the hell would Danny have invited a guest?
丹尼怎么还请了人
There's not much happening here.
这里没什么意思
Why don't we take a quick walk outside,
不如我们出去走走
get to know each other better?
彼此熟悉一下
Excuse me just a mute.
失陪一下
She's a hooker.
她是个鸡
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Danny must have hired her.
肯定是丹尼召来的
Why would Danny have hired her?
丹尼为什么要召她
'cause he's a degenerate,
因为他堕落了
Partly because arm candy is good cover.
漂亮的女伴是个好幌子
showing up alone attracts attention.
单独出席太引人注目
Is everything all right?
有什么问题吗
Yeah. L-listen, I...
嗯 听着 我
I'm not gonna be needing a date...
我今晚不需要女伴
Tonight, but, um...
不过 嗯 还是
Thanks for coming.
感谢你前来
I'm sorry, you...
等等 你
You think I'm a prostitute?
你当我是妓♥女♥
A $40 prostitute?
还是40块一炮的妓♥女♥
Well, I--
呃 我
Got him.
找到他了
Great, see where he leads you.
很好 注意他的举动
I'll check on Guerrero
我来看看格雷罗
and see if he's gotten into Aaron's apartment yet.
是否已经到达艾伦的公♥寓♥了
Hi.
你好
Feedin' the cat.
来喂猫的
Closing in. Stand by.
我接近目标了 待命状态
Who's he talking to?
他在跟谁说话
Spetsnas.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特殊使命部队
Special forces to guard a cocktail party?
就为了保护这么个酒会
That's overkill, even for these guys.
真是杀鸡用牛刀
They know something's going down today.
他们知道今天要出状况
That was a close one.
好险
Volkov's got the heavy hitters together for something.
沃科夫召集了这些高手必有所图
He was talking about trying to apprehend an unknown subject.
他们在讨论怎么抓到什么人
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我怎么想的吗
That they're looking for the same spy we are.
他们和我们找的是同一个间谍
They're looking for the same spy we are.
他们和我们找的是同一个间谍
Looks like a guard roster.
好像是个值班警卫表
They're not kidding around.
他们可是来真的了
Whoever Danny's target is, the Russians want him bad.
不管丹尼的目标是谁 俄♥国♥人也很想抓住他
Winston...
温斯顿
Hang on a second.
等一下
What do you got?
进展如何
I just left Aaron's apartment.
我刚从艾伦的公♥寓♥里出来
The poison's here, dude.
这里被下过毒
It's airborne, and it's lethal.
是一种通过空气传播的致命毒药
But Chance was in there too.
可吉斯也去过那了
Winston, we have a problem.
温斯顿 我们有麻烦了
You got in there not long after Aaron did,
艾伦进屋没多久你就进去了
So I don't know how much time that gives you in terms of symptoms.
我不知道这种症状下你还能坚持多久
Which are?
什么症状
Swings in body temperature,
体温忽上忽下
Um, dizziness.
头晕眼花
Degraded dexterity and motor skills.
运动技能和敏捷度降低
Chance?
吉斯?
Chance, are you still reading?
吉斯 你还在看吗
Still here, just not listening.
还在 但是没听见你说什么
Hey, ignoring this is not gonna make it go away.
你忽略不代表症状就消失了
Now, we may need to change the plan
计划有变
and get you out of there.
你得出来
There's only one way out of here.
想出去只有一条路
I find the threat before the Russians do,
我得先俄♥国♥人一步找到他
or Aaron and I run out of time.
否则我和艾伦就死定了
There are two things I know to be true.
我很确定两件事
If I were a prostitute,
第一 即使我是个妓♥女♥
I'd be a damn expensive one.
我也不是廉价货
And you are not C.C. Baxter.
第二 你不是C·C·巴克斯特
Did the hooker just punch you in the face?
妓♥女♥在你的脸上来了一拳吗
I don't think she's a prostitute.
我想她不是妓♥女♥
Okay, let's--
好吧 我们...
Last night Danny turns up dead,
昨天晚上丹尼就死了
and then you turn up using his cover.
之后你就用了他的身份
Doesn't take a genius to figure out
不难看出来
you're the spy we've been hunting.
你就是我们要找的间谍
We? Now you're gonna come with me,
我们 现在跟我来
And we're gonna exit the embassy,
离开大使♥馆♥
and you're gonna answer my questions.
我有几个问题要你回答
No, I'm not.
我不
One, I'm not a spy. I'm a friend danny's.
第一 我不是间谍 我是丹尼的朋友
Two, the femoral artery bleeds just as fast as the jugular.
第二 股动脉出血速度和颈动脉一样快
And three, I've been poisoned by the spy that you're looking for.
第三 我被你要找的那个间谍下毒了
I don't find him, I die.
找不到他我就死了
So I think maybe we're looking for the same guy.
所以我们的目标是同一个人
Now, don't take this the wrong way,
别会错意
But I'm having a little bit of a hard time breathing,
但是我的呼吸有点不顺畅了
So can you just get off of me, please?
别骑着我了行吗
I suppose you're one of those scumbag mercenaries
我想你就是丹尼总说的
That Danny always talked about.
那些山寨版特工吧
Yeah, Danny and I had some pretty good times.
我和丹尼相处很愉快
That's not exactly what I meant.
我可没说这个
You seem a little sheltered for C.I.A.
你这么低调不像是中情局的
Plus, you don't really fight dirty enough.
而且你也没用下三滥的招数
So I'm guessing... F.B.I.?
我猜... 你是联邦调查局的?
Emma Barnes.
艾玛·巴恩
I was Danny's liaison with the bureau.
我是丹尼在局里的联络员
We were working together to track down
我们一起追捕
a freelance spy, codename Raven.
一个代号♥叫乌鸦的自♥由♥间谍
He's been a major security breach
他从事安保犯罪
for us for years--
已经好几年了
Stealing intel, selling to anyone who'll pay,
窃取内部信息 谁出钱就卖♥♥给谁
And leaving a trail of bodies in his wake.
之后留下一堆烂摊子
Well, apparently, he wasn't just a problem for us.
看来他不只是我们的麻烦了
Volkov had a small army on the lookout for him.
沃科夫启用了小型军队来找他
If the Russians get a hold of him,
如果俄♥国♥人找到了他
he'll give them everything--
他就会把所有东西都给他们的
Classified information, state secrets.
机密情报 国♥家♥机♥密♥
We'll never be able to stop the bleeding.
一发不可收拾
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表