剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
in our situation here.
我真没多大把握
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Well, unless Alberto there
除非阿尔贝托在这儿
has banked a few favors with the big guy upstairs,
帮驾驶舱的那家伙飞一把
I think this could be it.
恐怕才有希望
In which case, I got some things I need to confess.
事已至此 我不得不坦白些事儿
No.
不
Oh, no.
绝不
Hell, no!
死活不
Dude, that's not cool, man.
老兄 你这可就太怂了
I don't care!
我才不在乎
I don't give a flying fig newton if we are about to die.
就算我要死 也绝对不自♥由♥落体
I'm not gonna spend the last minutes of my life
我可不想在临死前听你忏悔
listening to all the heinous, repugnant stuff you've done!
你干过的那些邪恶可耻的勾当
And furthermore,
还有
I know a lot more about your amoral ass
别以为我不知道
than you think I do.
你那些屁事
What do you think I do in this company?
你以为我在这公♥司♥是做什么的
What do you think, I'm a night watchman or something?
只是个夜间保安之流吗
Yeah, a friar at the orphanage?
只是个孤儿院的保姆吗
Yeah, I know about that.
我统统都知道
The nun in montreal-- I know about that too.
蒙特利尔的修女那事儿 我也知道
Well, see, I already got
好吧 我现在
a head that's a stopped-up toilet full of Guerrero
满脑子都在想"全是格雷罗
'cause of this!
惹的祸"
There's no vacancy. No room at the inn.
客满 没有空房♥
Lot full, no waiting.
满员 不候
So if you start with this confession,
如果你胆敢开口忏悔
I swear either me or you
我发誓 接着被扔下飞机的
are gonna be the next thing to get out of this plane.
要么是你 要么是我
All right, do you wanna test me?
懂了吗 想试试吗
Go ahead. Go ahead, say one word.
来呀 说一个字试试看啊
One word Senor, senor!
一个字... 先生
Just for the record...
说句老实话
I think you could've handled that a little better.
你还能表现得更好一点
You're touching me.
你碰到我了
What are you, eight?
你是八岁小孩吗
There's not a lot of room to work with in here.
这地方这么小
Why don't we start over?
我们重新开始吧
You know, hey, "It's nice to see you.
像这样 "很高兴认识你
"Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴认识你
You look great, you look great."
你看起来真棒 你看起来也很棒"
Don't. Don't do that.
别说傻话
What?
怎么了
It's not as if it was easy for me.
对我来说也不轻松
What wasn't easy for you?
你指什么
Leaving.
离开你
Honestly, I...
老实说 我...
I felt...
我觉得...
Not good about it.
那样不好
Not good?
不好吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, not good.
真的 不好
Care to expand on that?
愿意解释一下吗
How?
怎么解释
You said two words.
你只说了两个字
Well, yeah, that's a lot for me.
其实我一言难尽
I mean, I'm trying to be diplomatic here.
我是说 我也想做得更得体一点
You're an idiot.
你这个傻瓜
For the rec Shh!
准确地说... 嘘
I thought I heard a radio squawk.
我听到了电台信♥号♥♥
What?
怎么了
You were always jumpy like that.
你总是这么神经质
Yeah, that's why we never put you on sentry duty.
所以我们从不让你放哨
You can ask anybody.
你可以随便问谁
Well, good thing there's no spiders in here.
很庆幸这里没有蜘蛛
The rebels would hear you screaming for miles.
不然反♥动♥武装老远都能听到你大喊大叫
I'm not afraid of spiders.
我不害怕蜘蛛
I'm afraid of one particular type of spider,
我只害怕一种蜘蛛
called the banana spider,
香蕉蜘蛛
which is the most venomous spider
它是世界上毒性最强的
in the world.
蜘蛛
And it's very common in this part of Latin America.
在拉丁美洲这一片很常见
You're right!
你说的对
There's one right there behind you.
你背后就有一只
It's big.
有这么大
That's not funny.
这不好笑
It wasn't funny ten years ago. It's not funny now.
十年前不好笑 现在也不好笑
I told you not to do that.
我告诉过你 别说那些傻话
I know.
知道了
I heard.
明白了
I have a gun.
我有枪
It's 2010.
现在是2010年
Everybody's got guns.
谁没有枪
Ah, ah. What was that? What's going on?
怎么了 什么事
Shut up, Doug! Hmm?
闭嘴 道格 啊
Hello again.
又见面了
I see you got some new pirate buddies.
我看到你又找了些强盗兄弟
How'd you manage that?
哪儿找的
Well, it just so happens
他们主要的武器供应商
that I'm friends with Jesus Montoya,
杰西·蒙托亚
Their chief weapons supplier.
碰巧是我的朋友
We spent last christmas in Caracas.
我们去年在加拉加斯共度圣诞节
It was lovely.
非常愉快
Now...
那么
Where is saldovar's plane?
萨尔瓦多的飞机在哪儿
Okay.
说不说
All right. Everybody just relax.
好吧 大家别紧张
The plane is this way.
飞机在那边
If you put down the guns, I'll take you there.
你放下枪 我带你去
Can I assume that you know
你应该知道
what will happen to your beautiful friends
如果你撒谎 你的漂亮朋友们
if you're lying?
会有怎样的下场
Yeah. Okay.
知道 好
Good.
很好
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Even if we take them to the gold,
就算带他们找到金子
they're still going to kill us.
他们还是会杀了我们
I know.
我知道
This isn't even the right way.
这条路不对
The plane's in the other direction.
飞机不在这个方向
I know.
我知道
So where the hell are we going?
那我们这是去哪儿
So at what point do they realize
那他们何时会发现
we're just stringing them along
我们只是在兜圈子
and then just shoot us?
然后把我们干掉
Well, I'd have to imagine it would be pretty soon.
我猜要不了多久
But luckily we're here.
幸运的是我们到了
Where?
到哪里了
Isn't this where we used to hide our ammunition?
这不是我们以前藏军♥火♥的地方吗
Ammunition supplies, surrounded by--
军♥火♥库 周围都是...
Yep.
正是
Minefield.
雷区
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Just stay on your toes.
别轻举妄动
When you hear the signal, stay on this line.
等你听到信♥号♥♥ 就沿着这条线走
It'll get us through.
能安全通过雷区
What signal?
什么信♥号♥♥
That signal.
就是这个
Run!
跑
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表