剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Give me an image from the cam in Martin's office.
给我看看录像带 我要看看他的样子
His face is blocked in every shot.
每个角度都看不到
He knows exactly what he's doing.
他很老道
Yeah.
是啊
Well, so do I.
我也是
Clean up that image.
分♥析♥图像
I want to know who he is.
我倒要看看他到底是谁
The computer is pixilating his image.
电脑正在处理图像
It shouldn't be long now.
结果立见分晓
Wait a minute. We just lost a camera on 30.
等等 30号♥摄像头失去信♥号♥♥
And we just lost 29 too.
29号♥也没了
Where is he taking Martin?
他把马汀带哪去了呢
28, 29, and 30
28 29和30层
are scheduled to house the naval warfare unit.
用来安置海军部队的
They're just finishing construction.
他们刚刚竣工
Video's spotty. He's buying time.
视频质量不佳 他在拖延时间
Bring up thermal imaging.
把热成像调出来
Initiate a fire drill, all floors.
所有楼层开始消防演习
Monitor every exit.
监视所有出口
They set off the fire alarm to clear out the building.
他们启动消防警报来清空大厦
These right here are thermal-imaging sensors.
这些是热成像传感器
There's about 30 floors between us and the front entrance--
我们距离正门入口大约有三十层
No stairs, no elevator.
没楼梯也没电梯
In a few minutes,
过不了几分钟
we're gonna be the only warm bodies they can't account for.
我们就是这里唯一的发热物体了
The system is airtight. It cannot be beaten.
系统无懈可击 没有漏洞
Then we shut it down.
那我们就把它关了
There's got to be an off switch somewhere.
这里肯定有开关
Off switch?
开关
This is a state-of-the-art facility
这里有最先进的设施
housing top-secret national security projects.
配备国家最高机密级别的安保措施
You can't even--I mean-- there's no--
你连... 我是说... 没有...
What?
什么
You know, there actually might be an off switch.
也许还真有一个开关
We have an intruder.
这里被入侵了
We're running an I.D., but whoever he is,
我们正在比对身份 不管是谁
he's taken out multiple guards
他都已经穿过了多重守卫
and is attempting to escape with Gleason.
还想带着格里森逃跑
How the hell did you let this happen?
你怎么能这么疏忽呢
I warned you Martin is just as dangerous as Kozinski.
我警告你 马汀和拓金斯基一样危险
Kozinski was a troublemaker.
拓金斯基只会制♥造♥麻烦
Martin is smarter than that. He'll come around.
马汀可比他聪明多了 他会醒悟的
Then let me ask you something, Vivian.
薇薇安我问你
Are you willing to bet the company on that?
你要赌上公♥司♥吗
I already have.
我已经赌上了
I need him in one piece.
我要他毫发无损
This intruder is our problem. Solve it.
入侵者是我们的问题 解决掉
Fire exit, this way.
安全出口请这边走
Stay calm and walk to your exits.
保持冷静请走安全出口
The project that Vivian is-- is keeping me alive to finish,
计划是薇薇安确保我完成
it's a high-powered directional microwave.
大功率方向微波
You basically aim it at a mountain,
你只要瞄准一座山
and the waves pass right through the rock.
热浪就会穿过岩石
It just cooks everything in sight. Exactly.
可以瞬间摧毁一切 没错
Now, it's kind of a mess still, but if I can hot-wire it,
虽然它现在仍未完成 但是
I might be able to figure out a way
我可以让武器电启动
to fire a low-level burst into the security system's hardware
发射低能脉冲来摧毁大楼的
and fry the whole thing.
安全系统
So where is this weapon?
武器现在在哪儿
Uh, well, that's kind of a-- it's in the black room.
是在... 在密室里
I think I can I.D. our intruder now.
我想我可以确认入侵者的身份了
I'm gonna run his image
可以拿他的影像来对比
through FBI and Interpol databases.
联邦调查局和国际刑♥警♥数据库
Well, if Martin really was gonna blow the whistle on this whole
原来马汀想揭发
"Sentronics selling weapons to dictators" thing,
"胜拓卖♥♥武器给独♥裁♥者"事件
no wonder they want him dead.
怪不得他们要杀他
It's like Jakarta all over again.
也许雅加达事件要重演了
Yeah, which means we gotta find another way
对 这意味着我们得另想办法
to help get him out of there.
救他出来
I think the two of us are gonna have to pull an Aunt Linda.
恐怕我们两人得演上一出琳达姨妈的好戏
An Aunt Linda?
什么琳达姨妈
Yeah, an Aunt Linda.
对 琳达姨妈
You know, call in the cavalry?
这是装甲部队里的说法
Calling in the cavalry's an Uncle Dan,
装甲部队的说法是丹姨夫
unless inclement weather's a factor.
如果恶劣天气是主因
Then you call it a Boston Cooler.
那就是波士顿冰箱
Whatever. Martin's father said that the feds told him
什么都好 马汀的父亲说联邦调查人员
the only way they can go in there
告诉他唯有涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
is in a matter of national security.
他们才能够进入
Right. Well...
好吧 那么
We're gonna make it one.
我们就来制♥造♥个国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
It's working.
起作用了
The insulation is masking our heat signature.
隔热层阻隔了我们的热信♥号♥♥
Floor 29 clear. Moving to 30.
二十九层安全 前往三十层
There aren't that many ways to disappear from a thermal scan.
我们没有其它办法躲开热感监控
Sooner or later,
他们迟早
they're gonna figure out where we are.
会发现我们的位置
We should get moving. Okay.
我们继续走 好
Building evacuation complete.
大楼疏散完毕
wait a second.
等一下
They're gone.
他们跑了
What do you mean, they're gone? They have to be somewhere.
什么叫他们跑了 他们铁定跑不出去
I mean, the only people left are guards.
只剩下保安了
The secured floors are evacuated.
防火层已经疏散
The exits are covered.
出口都封闭了
I don't know where he's taking Martin,
他们不在楼上也没有出去
but they're not upstairs, and they didn't get out.
我不知道他能把马汀带去哪里
So what are you saying-- they just disappeared?
你想说什么 他们蒸发了
So is this the way to the black room?
这边走能到密室吗
It's 13 floors down.
要往下下十三层
You want to go all that way through the vents?
你打算一直从通风口爬下去吗
Well, I wanted to jump out the 31st-floor window,
我本打算从三十一楼的窗户跳下去
but them's the breaks, my friend.
可惜被他们搞砸了 朋友
Great.
好吧
I know how to play this game, dude.
我知道这出戏怎么演 老兄
You?
至于你
I'm not so sure.
我心里没底
I was a cop for 20 years.
我当了二十年警♥察♥
I think I know how this works.
我很清楚要怎么演
As long as they respect my jurisdiction,
只要他们认可我的权限
you'll be fine.
你就没事
Okay, this is the plan.
计划如下
We go in there, you give the tip
我们进去后 你提供线报
that Sentronics is selling weapons to Burma.
胜拓公♥司♥出♥售♥武器给缅♥甸♥
The feds raid the building to check it out.
联邦调查人员就会去公♥司♥大楼调查
Chance and Martin walk out in one piece.
吉斯和马汀就能安全离开
I ever tell you how much I hate prison?
我说过有多么痛恨监狱
Would you put those things back on?
你把那玩意戴上
Let me cut to the chase.
我们别兜圈子
I hate it quite a bit.
我非常不喜欢这样
If for some reason this plan goes south
如果出了点状况
and I even end up stepping foot into a prison cell--
这计划泡汤了 我进了监狱
I mean for even an instant, dude--
哪怕只有一会 老兄
I swear to God, my mission in life will be to--
我发誓 我的天职就会是...
Yeah, yeah, I get it.
好 好 我知道了
Put the cuffs on.
把手铐戴好
Look, you're in local custody.
你现在在地方看守所里
We do this, I'll walk you right back out the front door
计划完成后 我会
when we're done.
护送你走出大门
Thank you.
多谢
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表