剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E07
《替身标靶》第一季 第七集
You have no idea what you're into, do you?
你不知道自己的处境吧
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Bertram.
我是伯特伦
I know what you found in the forest.
我知道你在丛林里发现了什么
It's frightening, isn't it?
被吓到了吧
The way people react to a discovery like yours.
大家对诸如此事的反应
It's almost mystical.
几乎难以解释
It transforms them, really.
这改变了内里
It brings out a completely different side.
完全颠覆了人性
What you found out there
你所发现的东西
Is more than just a lost item.
不仅是失落之物
It is the closest
还是迄今为止
that you and I will ever get...
我们从未有幸获得的
to an honest-to-goodness pandora's box.
潘多拉魔盒
But here's the good news.
但好消息是
God has smiled on you today.
今天上帝眷顾你
He sent me.
他派来了我
So why don't you just tell me where it is,
所以 何不告诉我那东西在哪儿
and I will make this all go away.
我就能立刻了结此事
If...
如果...
I tell you where,
如果我告诉你
What would you do with it?
你会怎么做
I would do what the good lord intended to be done with it.
我会遵从上帝的旨意
I would deliver to the highest bidder.
把它卖♥♥给最高出价人
Gracias.
多谢
Where are you taking me? I've done nothing wrong.
你要带我去哪儿 我是无辜的
I know. Who are you?
我知道 你是谁
I'm Christopher Chance.
我是克里斯托·吉斯
I'm here to take you home.
来负责救你回去
Si.
这样啊
Uh, I'm a bit new to this. Is this rescue going well?
我不太懂 这还算顺利吗
Better than some.
不算最差
Not as well as others.
也不算最强
We're not gonna make it, are we?
我们逃不了了吧
There's too many of them.
他们人多势众
They're gonna be too busy to chase us.
那就让他们无暇顾及我们
Busy? Doing what?
这要怎么办
Putting that out.
让他们忙着救火
Winston, yeah, it's me. I got him.
温斯顿 是我 我救到他了
All right, we're all set with the plane,
好 飞机已经就绪
We're just waiting for refueling.
正等着加完油呢
We're headed to Maria's right now.
我们现在去找玛丽亚
We're going to pick up those travel papers she scored for us.
去拿她为我们准备的旅行证件
After that, we're gonna be headed out your way.
回头就去找你们
Don't dawdle.
别耽搁
I won't. No, I'm not kidding.
不会的 别敷衍我
Now's not the time to be strolling down memory lane.
现在可没时间故地重游
Winston, I'm gonna be in and out
温斯顿 我去去就出来
before you know it-- now don't worry.
不会耽搁 不用担心
Hey, dude.
嘿 老兄
He's gonna get us a deal on the refuel.
他会卖♥♥给我们燃料
The guy's the best in the business.
那家伙是行内顶尖的
It's gonna be bad.
感觉真糟
Dude, we're standing at the foot of the Andes.
老兄 我们站在安第斯山脉脚下
I told you this wasn't gonna be
我早就告诉你了
a bermuda shorts kind of trip.
又不是穿百慕大短裤来旅行
Not the weather, the job.
我没说天气 而是这份工
Maria just calls Chance out of the blue
过了这么久 玛丽亚突然来找吉斯
after all this time asking to go rescue this guy?
要他营救这个家伙
It's not like things ended well
这种事情
their first time around.
一看就知道没好结果
That's an old wound to be opening up like this.
往事重提 不堪回首
You sound like a supermarket novel, dude.
你念得超♥市♥廉价小说里的台词吗 老兄
You're also probably not wrong.
没准还被你说中了
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, sorry, I couldn't help but overhear.
抱歉 我刚无意中听到
Did you say we're going to maria's to get the papers?
你说到玛丽亚那里拿旅行证件吗
Yeah. As in Maria Gallego?
是啊 玛丽亚·加莱格吗
Owns a bar over by the Santa Ynez trading post?
她在圣伊内斯的贸易站开酒吧
Yeah, she said one of her favorite customers
是啊 她说一个老客户
is getting in trouble with authority,
在当局遇到些麻烦
And asked if I could help out.
问我是否能出手相助
I see.
我明白了
And that's all it took for you to fly down here
她就这么一个电♥话♥ 让你千里迢迢飞到这
and blow up an army base-- a phone call from her?
还炸了一个军事基地吗
We go way back.
我们是旧相识
So what about you?
那你呢
How does an anthropologist from Cambridge
剑桥大学的人类学家
end up in a mess like this?
怎会牵扯进这个烂摊子
I do research here.
我在这里做研究
Ancient tribes deep within the forest.
研究丛林深处的古代部落
Only on this trip I stumbled onto something.
却因此误打误撞被牵扯进来
Are you familiar with the late Juan Saldovar?
你听过近来的胡安·萨尔多瓦吗
Ruled this country for almost a decade?
他统治这国家近乎十年之久
Yeah. Name rings a bell.
我听过那个名字
Tried to flee the country, he died in a plane crash.
在出逃时死于飞机坠毁
His army searched for the wreckage for years.
多年来 他的军队一直在搜索残骸
Private Salvage firm searched,
还有私掠抢救公♥司♥
even the CIA took a pass at it,
就连中情局也要参一脚
And they all crapped out.
但都一无所获
Pull off the road just up here.
在那里靠边停下
Pull--I'm not sure if you noticed,
停车? 你是不是还没搞清楚
but there's an army that would like
有一支军队在我们屁♥股♥后面
to have a word with us. Oh, you'll want to see this.
紧追不舍呢 你不会后悔的
I can assure you.
我保证
Hand me your side arm.
把佩枪给我
A man walked onto my base and left with a prisoner
那家伙闯进我的基地
who is of great value to me.
还带着价值巨大的犯人逃之夭夭
And you...
而你
Did not fire a single shot.
居然一枪未发
How do you intend to rectify this?
你要怎么将功补过
Colonel, I--
上校 我...
I may be able to be of some help.
我也许能帮上忙
And who are you?
你算哪个葱
Gracias. Gracias.
多谢
I'll just cut to the chase.
我就直说了吧
Three americans landed in a rented jet
就在犯人越狱前一个小时
at San Carlos airport
三名美国人开着租来的飞机
a couple of hours before your prisoner's escape.
降落在圣卡洛斯机场
Two of them are still there waiting on the tarmac.
其中两人还等在停机坪上
And how do you know this?
你怎么知道
Managing situations like this is what I do.
我们专长处理此类情况
Rule number one:
第一守则
Always know who's coming and who's going.
随时随地掌握必要动息
Tell me more, Senor Bertram.
和我详细说说 伯特伦先生
Absolutely.
乐意效劳
It's just up here.
就在这里
Where?
哪里
It turns out when president Saldovar fled,
原来萨尔多瓦总统在逃跑时
He brought some unusual cargo with him.
随身携带了一些非常货品
I hid this when the army was closing in.
军队追上来时我就藏了起来
I didn't want any of it falling into their hands.
我不想让这些落到他们手里
What is it you want in return
你这番出手相助
for your help?
我们何以回报
A partnership.
一种伙伴关系
A shared ownership in the find.
对所得品的共有权
50-50.
五五分成
I do not need that much help.
我不需要你帮那么多
Well, with all due respect, colonel...
上校 恕我直言
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表