剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, do you actually work here?
你是在这儿工作的吗
No.
不是
You know they're never gonna let you through the roadblocks.
你知道我们没法从大路逃走的
Is there a plan for that?
有什么计划吗
Yes, there is.
当然有
Drive down to the marina, borrow a fishing boat,
开车去码头 租船回内陆
and sort this out on the mainland.
在那里摆平一切
I don't mean to sound unappreciative,
我倒不是觉得不好
but is there any way that plan works
可是 有没有什么办法
without anyone else getting killed?
是不用造成人员伤亡的
Ideally.
尽量吧
I've worked in Afghanistan and--and Rwanda
我曾在阿富汗和卢旺达工作
and I've seen a lot of people killed
见过无数死伤
and I'm a physician and I just would prefer
我是名医生 我希望
it not be on my behalf.
人们不要因我而死
Let's go. Now.
快走 快
But I thought the truck--
可我以为汽车...
Truck's no longer an option. Come on.
别指望汽车了 抓紧
There they are.
他们在那
Stay here.
呆着别动
When I fire, head that way.
我一开枪 你就往那边跑
But it's a dead end.
可那是死路
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, God. Oh!
天哪
Okay, so we just-- we just make them think
只要让他们以为我们
that we jumped.
真跳下去了就行了
Yeah. Yeah. Okay, how?
对 怎么做
By jumping.
真跳
What? Are you insane?
什么 你疯了吗
We're never gonna make that!
会死人的
No, I mean, probably. Definitely.
不 也许不会 一定不会的
There they are!
他们在那儿
On the count of three.
数到三就跳
One... Oh, God.
一... 天呐
Isn't that what got me in trouble in the first place?
我刚才惹上麻烦不就是因为生火吗
What got you in trouble is you never
你之所以惹上麻烦
had a Masai Warrior Chief
是因为没有马赛族战士的头领
teach you how to build a smokeless fire.
教你如何生火不生烟
And you have?
有头领教过你
Dry twigs, no air underneath the tender.
树枝要干 柴火底下不能有空气
It's a little more art than science,
比起科学 这种方法更讲求艺术
but once you get the--
不过你一旦找到....
the hang of it--
找到了窍门...
You should take off yours too.
你也该把衣服脱下来
The dock is six to seven miles from here,
距离码头还有六七英里的路
and wet clothes in this temperature--
这么冷的天穿着湿衣服
we're gonna face hypothermia halfway there.
没走到一半我们就得冻抽筋
Okay.
好吧
Shouldn't take long to dry those things out.
这些东西很快就能晾干
In the meantime, better make sure we keep our core temperature
与此同时 我们要确保体内的热量
from going down too fast.
不要流失得太快
Yeah, we should take advantage of whatever we have available.
对 我们该利用一切可利用的条件
Our body heat.
我们的体温
Yeah. Yeah. That's what I was gonna--
对 这也是我正想...
Yeah.
对
I just want you to understand that it's--
我只是希望你明白这是...
Oh, yeah, completely practical.
明白 纯属现状所需
I agree.
我同意
Hey, dude. Mission accomplished.
嗨 老兄 任务完成了
You called. You said you had the guy.
你打电♥话♥说你找到那家伙了
Yeah.
对
Where's the guy?
人呢
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病啊
What?
怎么了
Tried asking him nicely.
这家伙吃硬不吃软啊
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Please.
说吧
Rwanda, Afghanistan, Alaska.
从卢旺达 到阿富汗 再到阿♥拉♥斯加
What's your story?
为什么要去那些地方呢
Well, there's a lot of doctors in San Francisco.
怎么说呢 旧金山有很多医生
The places I've been, you're lucky
而我去过的那些地方 医院的墙壁
if the hospitals have four walls, let alone doctors.
能够保持完好就很不错了 更别说医生了
Do I feel like I'm pushing the same boulder up the same hill?
我是否会觉得一直在重复地推石上山
Some days.
有时候会
But I'm making a difference.
不过我正让一切变得有意义
What else?
还有呢
That isn't enough?
这还不够吗
Well, I've just met a lot of docs in a world tour of hot spots,
我见过很多在热点地区工作的医生
but I haven't met one
但我从没见过一个
who seemed like they're trying to get lost
可以这样义无反顾 或者说
or leave something behind.
这样无怨无悔
I doubt you're the first.
恐怕你是第一个
I swore an oath to help people who needed it.
我发过誓要帮助那些需要帮助的人
Without any regards to what I was getting out of it.
对自己放弃的东西无怨无悔
I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.
我没指望像你这样的人会理解这些
Someone like me?
像我这样的人
I've known a lot of mercenaries from my world tour,
我在工作途中认识过很多雇佣兵
and I haven't met one yet who wouldn't sell out
还没见过一个
whatever cause he was fighting for
不愿在合适的价格面前付出一切
if the price was right.
为之战斗的
Somehow I doubt you're the first.
恐怕你也是第一个
We should probably get going.
我们该启程了
Yeah.
是啊
Here you go, doctor.
请喝茶 大夫
Sorry about, you know, him.
对于他的行为 我很抱歉
Are you going to kill me?
你们会杀了我吗
No.
不
Then what's he doing with my phone?
那他拿我电♥话♥干嘛呢
Dr. Patel, I'm gonna need to ask you a few questions.
帕泰医生 我需要问你几个问题
A week ago, you were on a phone call
一周前 你阿格里工业的
with the CEO of Agrius Industries.
CEO通过电♥话♥
I need to know what that phone call was about.
我要知道你们在电♥话♥里谈了些什么
I can't talk about that.
我不能说
I've got non-disclosures,
我必须保守秘密
a confidentiality agreement--
我们之间有保密协议
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
慢着 慢 慢 慢
Hey, hey. Come on, man.
喂 喂 别这样 哥们
A mine foreman died a few days ago
几天前 在阿♥拉♥斯加的塔纳拉克
in Tanarak, Alaska.
有个矿工死了
Not a cave-in. Not a mishap.
不是被困 不是事故
Not an accident. Not foul play.
不是意外 也不是误操作
Now, ever since then, Agrius Industries
但从他死了以后 阿格里工业
has been doing everything in its power
却使劲浑身解数
to make sure the cause of this man's death is kept a secret,
企图让他的死因石沉大海
including trying to kill his doctor.
甚至要杀死他的主治医生
Now I believe the phone call you were on
现在 我相信在某种程度上
is connected to that in some way,
那次通话同这起事件有关
and I need to know how.
我知道这是怎么回事
Five or six years ago...
五六年前
Agrius patented a chemical called propalyde.
阿格里获得了一种化学品专利 叫"波普莱德"
What is it?
那是什么东西
It's a ticking time bomb.
是颗定时炸♥弹♥
Sector five is clear.
五号♥区域无异常情况
Get on to the harbor.
前往港口方向
No boat leaves the island without my okay.
未经我允许 任何船只不得离港
Copy that.
明白
Let's see if I can get ahold of my partner.
看看能不能联♥系♥上我的搭档
A cell phone's not gonna work.
手♥机♥肯定没信♥号♥♥
The towers are down.
信♥号♥♥塔都坏了
We'll go straight to the satellite. How?
那咱们就直接连卫星 怎么连
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表