剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
kind of create a heavy wind shear.
就能形成越剧烈的切变风
Turbulence.
就是 湍流
The pilot we hired could've handled it, no problem.
我们雇的那个飞行员可以驾驭 放心
That guy really was the best they got down here.
那个飞行员真的是这里最好的飞行员
What about this guy?
可是这个飞行员呢
Padre del nuestro que estas en el cielo.
上天保佑
You okay?
你没事吧
Get your hands off me!
把你的咸猪手拿开
That's a nice way to say "Gracias."
你的谢谢说得真是友好
You're welcome. How about you?
不客气 你怎么样
You bring a unit of soldiers into my bar,
你把一个小分队的士兵带到我的酒吧
Give the professor over here a machine gun
给这位亲爱的教授一把机♥枪♥
To shoot the place up,
让他把我的酒吧射得 体无完肤
And I'm supposed to say "Thank you"?
而我 还要对你说 谢谢
Probably burning the place up as we speak.
也许在我们说话这功夫 那里已是火海
I imagine you could do a pretty good renovation with $5 million.
我相信给你五百万可以重振酒吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
That air field in Antigua,
那个在安提瓜的飞机场
the one you guys used to use for supplies...
你们曾经用来提供补给的机场
It's my only way out of here.
是我离开这里唯一的救命稻草
You don't know where it is.
你不知道在什么地方
Tell us the location,
告诉我们在哪
We'll tell you where to find the gold.
我们就告诉你到哪去找到黄金
It's called Anjeela.
那叫安吉拉
And there's no "You guys" anymore.
那里可没有大兵
What do you mean? People are always
你什么意思 人们
talking about the rebels and--
都知道是 叛军
They're drug runners. Thugs.
他们是毒贩 暴徒
Not the guys we fought with.
我们打不过的
And these woods, they're full of scouts.
林子里 都是他们的眼线
You try and make that air field,
你想试着接近那个飞机场
You'll be dead before you even get close.
还没看到影子呢 你就挂了
What makes me think you know a way past them?
为什么我觉得你知道如何过去
There's a lot more out there than 5 million.
那可不只是区区五百万
Any more than that,
贪得无厌
You're gonna get yourself in a lot of trouble.
你就是惹祸上身
And once we get Doug back,
一旦我们把道格送回去
He's gonna report the find to the U.N.
他会把发现通报联♥合♥国♥
They're gonna ensure the safe return
他们会确保
of the money back to the treasury.
安全运回
But 5 million... that won't be missed.
但是五百万 可不会被忽视
From here on out, you do what I say when I say it.
从现在开始 我说什么 你就照做
And if I sense even for one second
如果我觉察到你想
that you're trying to burn me with this,
空手套白狼
I will slit your throat and leave you out for the wolves.
我会割断你的喉咙 留在山里喂狼
Works for me.
我接受
Now get out of my way.
现在给我让开
Told you she'd be glad to see me.
早就告诉过你 她见到我会开心
Come on, Maria. Let's get this show on the road.
玛丽亚 赶紧的 好戏等着呢
So may we talk about
那我们要谈谈
your romantic history with maria?
你和玛丽亚的罗曼史吗
Why would we wanna do that?
为什么
Well, clearly there are unresolved feelings
很明显你们有没说出来的心里话
Manifesting in all sorts of virility displays,
充斥在各种大男子主义行为里
Threat gestures...
威胁的手势
Now in most cultures, this kind of behavior
在绝大多数文化里 这类行为
results in one of two outcomes.
会导致两种结果中的一种
Let me guess, marriage.
让我猜猜 婚姻
Well, yes, that's certainly one.
当然 是 是一种结果
And what's the other one? Premeditated murder.
那另一种 谋杀
Oh.
哦
Well, I suppose my point is so long as my survival depends
所以 鉴于我的小命能否保住
on the two of you breathing oxygen,
取决于你们两人是否活着
Perhaps you may consider reconciling with her.
也许你可以考虑一下 跟她言归于好
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我不认为那有可行性
Right.
好吧
Um, in the bar, you'd said you'd left her.
在酒吧里的时候 你说你离开了她
Right just before she assaulted you.
就在她想袭击你之前
Now I'm no expert, but perhaps it would help
我不是情感专家 可是如果你能
If you told her why you left.
告诉她你为什么离开 会很有帮助
You get caught in those military clothes in the woods,
你这身军装在林子里太扎眼啦
They'll put your head on a pike.
他们会让你死得很难看
Get changed.
换一下
A little privacy?
给点私人空间
Okay.
好的
He does delivery twice a week through the forest.
他每两周经过森林送货
He pays protection money
他向叛军付过保护费的
To the rebels in exchange for safe passage.
换来平安通过
He can get us to the air field.
他能带我们去机场
Okay.
好的
Let's get moving.
那我们走吧
Yeah, for the record,
先说在前头
The two of you-- you need help.
你们两个人 你才需要帮助
Why are we stopped?
怎么不走了呀
This is rebel territory. So?
这是叛军的领地 那又怎样
They're heavily armed, are they?
他们全副武装是不是
Yes. Yeah.
是 嗯
Well...
好吧
I suppose I'm on my own.
看来我要只身前往
They will kill you.
他们会宰了你的
Oh, ye, of little faith.
得有点信心
You see anything?
看到什么异样吗
So I've been drinking in your establishment for years.
我在你的酒吧喝酒不是一年两年
How is it I never knew you were once a rebel soldier?
我怎么从来不知道你曾经是名叛军
She wasn't just a soldier.
她可不只是名普通的士兵
Don't tell him that.
S不用告诉他
She had her own brigade.
她有自己的旅
She was the pride of the fuerza de la revolucion.
她是革命力量的骄傲
Wow.
哇塞
And how exactly did you enter into the picture?
那你是怎么混进去的
Eh, you know, just referrals...
经人推荐
Referrals? For what?
推荐 凭什么
Well...
这个
We were planning an operation
我们计划一次针对高层目标
on a high-level target.
的行动
Called in boy wonder here to get it done.
这位神奇小子说要接这个活
Yeah? What sort of target?
真的 哪种目标
Don't tell him that.
别说啦
Saldovar.
萨尔瓦多
Wait, you shot down that plane?
什么 是你击落了那架飞机
Well... Yeah.
这个 是的
You're the reason I'm on the run for my life.
就是因为你 我才要四处逃亡
I'm also the reason you're not sitting in a jail right now.
多亏了我 你现在才不用坐牢
So you know, there's that.
明白了吧 就这么回事
But... Winston.
可是... 温斯顿
Yeah, listen, we're on our way to the air field right now.
听着 我们正赶往机场
As soon as we get there, we're gonna set up the beacon.
我们一到机场就发信♥号♥♥
The devil's mouth!
恶魔之口
What? Devil's what?
什么 恶魔什么
Oh, right.
想起来了
It's not as bad as it--
其实也没那么惨...
What the hell is he saying?
他到底在说什么
I think he said you weigh too much, dude.
我猜他说你超重了 老兄
Where the hell--hey!
你要去... 喂
Where the hell are you going?
你到底要去哪儿
He said the plane weighs too much, wise ass.
他是说飞机超载 你个笨蛋
Oh, really?
真的吗
Is that before or after you got on it?
是说你上机后才超载的吧
Dude...
老兄
I don't have a lot of confidence
眼下这种情况
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表