剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Don't worry about them.
他们就不用您操心了
Stay behind me.
跟紧我
Well, Mr. Tennant,
泰内特先生
This is Casper.
这是鬼马小精灵
It's Brooke.
我叫布鲁克
Brooke Hammel.
布鲁克·海默
It's nice to meet you, Brooke.
幸会 布鲁克
I'm glad you made it.
很高兴你成功了
Please, come in.
来吧 请进
So Tennant got us a couple of first-class tickets to fly home.
泰内特给我们买♥♥了返程的头等舱机票
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
That was nice of him, right? Yeah.
他真有人品啊 是吧 是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, um, we're fine to fly home, right?
我说 咱们飞回去没事儿吧
Yeah. We should take the train.
没事啊 我们还是该坐火车
You all right?
你没事吧
Can I ask you a question?
能问个问题吗
Do you remember what you said when we first started all this?
还记得最初你是怎么说的吗
Yeah, I told you you can take
我说你该带上
That flight attendant uniform and shove it up your--
那套空乘人员的制♥服♥然后塞进...
No, no, no, not today.
不不不 不是今天的最初
In the beginning.
是整件事情的最初
Yeah, I told you you wewen't as stuck as you thought.
记得 我说别那么妄自菲薄
I told you there was another way.
我说天生你材必有用
How'd you know I'd go for it?
你怎么知道我会听进去
I didn't.
我不知道
Let's go home.
咱们回家吧
Yeah.
好啊
Hey, listen, um,
听着
You know, for the record,
这话得备案在录
This is the last time I'm going out in the field with you.
这是我最后一次跟你参加实战
Right?
听清了吗
Look, I don't give a damn
听着 我可不在乎
How many unknown variables there are.
事情会有多少变数
Yeah, you think I'm joking, right?
你觉得我在开玩笑是吧
Look into my eyes. I'm not joking.
看着我的眼睛 我没开玩笑
Watch the road, will you?
注意看路 行不
Oh, oh, I'm sorry.
什么 不好意思
Do you feel unsafe?
你是觉得没有安全感吗
Hold on a second while I flip the car upside-down.
稍等 我把车翻个跟头
Then maybe you'll feel better.
可能那样你会舒服一点
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表