剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E11
《替身标靶》第一季 第十一集
How are you doing?
你好啊
Guess they seemd have lost their interest.
他们似乎失去兴趣了
Guess that I blame them.
看来我让他们扫兴了
Good see you, old friend.
见到你真高兴 老朋友
Good see you too.
我也是
Your are Mark Welm.
你现在身份是马克·威尔姆
You set on the board of her foundation.
她基金董事会的成员
Visiting before she heads off
在她去博物馆前
to museum for tonight's event.
我们要结束访问
It's a 40-meter walk to the suite.
套房♥距出口有40米
Stairwell?
楼梯在哪
20 meters out. North facing.
大楼北侧20米处有楼梯
You'll be searched in formula.
你将接受例行安检
I have a spare weapon on my left anchor
我左脚踝有备用武器
that could overcome that.
以防万一
Does there anyone our details that we can trust?
安保小组里有我们的人吗
Not so.
没有
Thanks.
谢谢
Identification, please.
请出示您的证件
Thank you, sir.
先生 谢谢
Cheers.
谢了
The last 48 hours have been particularly harrowing
过去的两天真的非常折磨人
So perhaps a modicum of formality
因此一些形式礼节
Might help keep her relaxed. Sure.
会让她放松些 当然
Isn't it formality that's got us
最早不正是形♥式♥主♥义♥
in this mess in the first place?
让我们陷入麻烦的吗
Christopher Chance.
克里斯托·吉斯
I give you her royal highness Victoria
为你介绍威尔士尊贵的公主
Princess of Wales.
维多利亚
Oh, please don't do that.
别行大礼
Oh sure. Nice to meet you.
好 很高兴见到你
Has he been briefed?
他知道情况了吗
What I know is that in an hour and a half
我所知道的是在一个半小时后
your security detail's gonna put you in a car
你的安保人员会护送你上车
which is gonna bring you to a museum uptown
然后带你到博物馆
to meet the queen
去见你母亲
your husband prince what's his name,
你丈夫 那个什么王子
And the rest of the gang.
还有其它一些人
At 38th and 1st,
在第38和第1大街的岔口
your motorcade is gonna be obstructed.
你的车队会被拦下
Now usual security protocol is to go faster,
通常来说 安保人员会提高车速
maybe even turn around do anything
甚至不惜掉头
to avoid being boxed in.
突出重围
But in this particular instance
但这回情况特殊
Your detail has different orders.
你的安保小队不会执行原来的任务
They're there to serve you up.
反而将你拱手相让
So while you're stopped your men watching...
一旦车被拦下 你的人无动于衷
You'll be assassinated.
你便因此被暗♥杀♥
Luckily Gerard got wind of the plot.
幸运的是杰拉德得知了这次阴谋
While we still have me to do something about it.
我们仍有时间想出对策
Lucky? Is that the word you'd use?
幸运 你是说幸运
Well, we're lowering the bar today.
我们今天把幸运的标准降低了
So we have the who the what the where,
我们知道了地点 安排 和主谋
all we need is a why.
只差动机
Because I'm in love with a man who isn't my husband.
因为我爱上了一个男人 却不是我丈夫
That generally will do it.
这就合理了
Well, Victoria told Walter she wanted a divorce
维多利亚告诉沃特她想要离婚
but he's a proud man.
但他是个高傲的男人
Facing international embarrassment,
为了避免名誉扫地
We feel he sought out a sympathetic ear
我们以为他请到了能人贤士
to help him avoid it.
替他出谋划策
Unfortunately the one he found
不幸的是 他找的这人
belongs to a man of the lowest moral character.
品德却最为低下
Templeton
邓普顿
He's special envoy to the crown.
他是王权的特使
The royal fixer in other words.
换句话说 是尊贵王权的中介人
Charged with keeping the family's dirty laundry
负责让家族一切负面新闻
off the front page of the sun.
不为众人所知
No doubt he's convinced his conspirators
毫无疑问 他说服了同伙
that removing the spoiled reckless heir
为了平衡各方利益不惜除掉
from the equation is what's best for everyone.
我这个任性鲁莽的继承人
Well, being the black sheep in this family
做这个家族的害群之马
must not be easy.
一定不容易
What about the queen?
女王知道消息吗
The queen's been in transit from Sydney
杰拉德发现阴谋的同时
along with my sister
女王和妹妹
since Gerard first discovered the plot.
还在从悉尼回国的途中
Templeton's rather adept at
邓普顿在封锁女王
keeping her majesty insulated.
消息方面十分有手腕
If you know what I mean.
你知道我指什么
Tell me, do you think I'm crazy.
说实话 你觉得我疯狂吗
For throwing away everything for a man
为了才认识一个月的男人
I met just a month ago?
放弃一切
What's his name?
他叫什么
Tony.
托尼
How do you know you're in love with him?
你怎么知道你爱着他
Right answer.
我懂了
So let's see if we can get her out of this mess.
让我们看看能否帮她摆脱窘境
For a glimpse of her royal highness princess Victoria
下面是有关维多利亚公主的消息
Who is expected to meet the rest of her family
她将出席女王收藏品展览会
At the gala opening of the queen's collection.
并与家人会面
So you'll be with her in the car.
你陪她一起坐车
From what I've learned of the plot,
据我了解
the attack will occur here.
袭击会发生在这里
Then I take control of the car
我控制汽车之后
divert it to the safe house.
就开往安全据点
And by then I'll have
那时候我会
retrieved evidence of the plot from my contact.
从线人那里 取回这次阴谋的证据
Evidence? What evidence?
证据 什么证据
Audiotapes of her head of security and Templeton
她的安保队长和邓普顿
discussing the plot in detail.
讨论阴谋细节的录音带
The tape's vital and once I have it.
这带子至关重要 一旦拿到手
We'll take it to the queen.
我们将它拿给女王
Cut Templeton of the knees.
断了邓普顿的退路
And what about Tony?
托尼怎么办
I mean he's in as much danger as I am.
他现在和我一样危险
Oh, Tony's gonna be fine.
托尼会没事的
I've got my best guys scooping him up.
我已经安排好人保护他
You're gonna want to take a left up here in two blocks
两个街口之后左转
to get to the 59th street bridge.
去59号♥街大桥
No.
不
Directions are now being sent to your vehicle.
车载定位成功
Left.
左转
Not gonna happen.
才不会呢
Dude.
伙计
I don't do anything until the lady tells me to.
她怎么说我怎么走
In a quarter mile turn left onto 28th street.
前方400米 左转上28号♥大街
You actually trust the word some brad
你真的宁愿相信你
that lives in the dash of your camaro over mine?
大黄蜂的指令也不相信我的
Yes. Yes I do.
是的 你还真说对了
I lived in this city for eight years dude.
伙计 我在这城市生活八年了
There's certain things you just don't do here
发现了许多不该做的事情
Like question a new yorker
比如相信一个纽约人
when he's giving you directions.
给你指的路
Don't use crosswalks.
别走人行横道
Don't eat pizza with a fork and a knife.
别用刀叉吃披萨
Yeah?
喂
What's the holdup?
怎么那么磨叽
I gave you the address about half an hour ago.
半小时前就给你地址了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表