剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E08
《替身标靶》第一季 第八集
Hey, got a couple bucks?
喂 借几个子儿花花吧
Go away.
滚
Hey, buddy.
老兄
You hear me?
你聋了吗
Right.
有枪啊
So this is a mugging, then, is it?
那这算是抢钱吗
Your money. Now.
快把钱交出来
Really?
当真?
Look at how I'm dressed, mate.
老兄 看我这身打扮
How much money could you possibly think you're gonna get from me?
一看就是穷光蛋
Use your head.
你脑子秀逗了吗
Give me your money.
快给我钱
and the watch.
还有那块手表也交出来
You know, a man's watch is a very cherished thing.
男人将手表视若珍宝
You steal that,
若被人盗
might as well be stealing his soul.
无异于灵魂出窍
Do yourself a favor, sweetheart.
算是为你自己好 小鬼
Run along. Now!
快撒腿跑吧
You'll have a hard time killing me with all these witnesses.
众目睽睽下你可很难下手
I don't care.
我不在乎
Oh, you care.
你当然在乎
Too much, actually.
你羁绊太深
You shoot me,
你一旦开枪
those cops over there will start firing at you.
那些条子就会冲你开火
Bystanders will get cut down by the crossfire.
而路人会被交叉火力误伤
People start falling off of the platforms onto the tracks.
摔落站台 跌进轨道
Be a veritable stam--
从而演变成一场不折不扣地...
Stampede.
大逃亡
And even if you survive, I know you.
就算你没死 依我对你的了解
You'll be haunted forever.
你也会内疚一辈子
The train gets here in four minutes, Baptiste.
列车4分钟后就到 巴蒂斯特
Soon as everyone boards,
等大家都上了车
there'll be nobody left to get in the way.
就不会再有闲杂人等
What?
那又怎样
You gonna shoot me?
你就准备直接冷血地
In cold blood?
开枪打死我吗
You know, at might be worth hanging around for.
光说不做可没用
Because I am really curious whether or not
我真好奇
you still got it in you to do that.
你是否还有当年的能耐
Well, I guess we'll find out, won't we?
那就走着瞧吧
Not like him to leave a body
居然光天化日下抛尸
just out in the open like this.
不是他的作风
We weren't supposed to find it.
应该找不到尸体才对
Which one of you is Winston?
你们谁是温斯顿
S.F.P.D. I'm Winston.
我是旧金山警局的温斯顿
This is Seaver.
这位是西维尔
Thanks so much for holding the scene for us.
非常感谢你们特意保护现场
M.O. seemed strange enough, I had to run it.
这起案件的手法很奇特 我就去查了查
when I did, your name popped up
查到旧金山警局的一起旧案
from an old S.F.P.D. case.
正好看到你的名字
John Doe, no I.D.
无名氏 没有身份证明
Fingerprints appear to have been melted off
凶手用某种化学酸
by some sort of acid.
消去了指纹
High-caliber entry wounds, no exit wounds.
大口径入口伤 没有射出的痕迹
Coroner's gonna try to pull a slug to trace it.
验尸官试图提取子弹追踪线索
He won't be able to.
这不可能
This is a polymer-tipped, reverse-tapered jacket.
这是高分子聚合反向锥形子弹
It's custom-made.
是特别订制的
You won't find it at any gun shop.
在普通枪♥械♥店可买♥♥不到
Left the ring, took the watch.
凶手没拿戒指 反而拿走了手表
Found the body in a dumpster?
在垃圾箱里找到尸体的吗
Yeah. Total fluke we found it.
是的 纯属意外发现
Hobo over there went dumpster diving,
流浪汉去翻垃圾箱时
came across it.
碰巧找到的
Look, am I dealing with some kind of a serial killer here?
这不会是连环杀手吧
Not exactly--our guy's an assassin for hire.
不算 凶手只是个雇佣杀手
Dispose of the body so that, even if it were found,
如此的弃尸手法 通过抹杀指纹
wouldn't be able to I.D. it for at least 24 hours.
确保即使发现尸体
He makes sure of that by dissolving the prints.
至少在24小时内也无法确认身份
This guy has a thing for... contingency plans.
这家伙行事考虑周全
And wristwatches.
还有手表
It's Baptiste.
肯定是巴蒂斯特
So if this is an assassin,
若他是个杀手
isn't his job finished already?
那这算是完事了吗
Oh, no. He's just getting started.
不 他才刚开始
Thanks so much, detective.
非常感谢 警探
Call us if you find anything.
若有任何发现 就打给我们
So... we got an assassin that likes high-value targets,
现在有个赏金猎人
on the loose in a city full of high-value targets.
在满是猎物的城市里逍遥法外
And he's got a six-hour head start.
并且比我们早了6小时
Told you he'd pop his head up again.
我早说了 他会重出江湖
When he did... I know, I know.
一旦他复出... 我知道
Hey, look, man, I know what this guy took from you.
听我说 我知道他对你的所作所为
I know what you want to do to him,
也知道你想要以牙还牙
And I don't think there's a person in the world
我觉得即使你这么做
who'd blame you for it.
也不会有人怪罪你
But...
但是呢
No buts.
我不发表意见
Whatever you want.
你自己把握吧
Come on.
走吧
You! Me.
居然是你 我咋了
You look great.
你看起来不错啊
What are you so dressed up for?
怎么穿这么勾人
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
For what? Knocking on your door?
凭什么 敲你门也算犯法
Try obstruction of justice, for starters!
首先 你试图妨碍司法公正
You were party to what happened at the embassy,
你分明参与了大使♥馆♥的事件
and you fled!
最后却逃之夭夭
There was no one to corroborate my story.
导致我的叙述无凭无证
No one believed me!
没人相信我的话
What difference does it make? We got the bad guy.
那又怎样 我们挫败了阴谋啊
I was humiliated.
我丢尽了脸
Two-week suspension, loss of pay,
两周无薪停职
permanent reprimand in my file.
档案里还永久留下不光彩的一笔
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Is everything all right in there?
一切还好吧
Hey, how's it going? Ow.
好啊 最近如何
Emma, what's going on here?
爱玛 怎么回事
Everything's under control.
一切都在掌控之中
But can you grab my handcuffs?
能把我的手铐拿过来吗
They're in the bedroom chest, bottom drawer.
在我卧室柜子的底层抽屉里
You keep your handcuffs in your--
你竟然把手铐放在...
Ohh! Shut up!
痛啊 闭嘴
Listen, this is fun and all.
喂 适可而止吧
But I've got a problem that's a little time sensitive.
现在有麻烦事 而且时间不等人
So, Emma, looks like
爱玛 看起来
you're in the middle of something here.
现在你似乎抽不开身
Thanks for understanding.
多谢理解
Sorry, it's my job.
抱歉 职责所在
Rain check for Saturday night. Citronelle, my treat.
推迟到周六晚上吧 锡特罗内尔餐厅 我请
I'll call you!
我会再打电♥话♥给你
Can we talk about my thing now?
能聊聊我的事了吗
I wouldn't do that.
我劝你还是别这么做
You turn me in, somebody very important dies tonight.
要是你告发我 今晚就会有重要人物丧命
Who's "someone very important"?
哪个"重要人物"
I don't know the target, but I know the assassin.
目标不明 只知道杀手的身份
His name is Baptiste,
他叫巴蒂斯特
And he's here in Washington tonight.
他今晚在华盛顿
This is the case of a lifetime.
这可是千载难逢的大案
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表