剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
I gotta stop him.
我得阻止他
You're either with me or not. It's up to you.
去或不去 悉听尊便
Chance, I just saw Baptiste leave the building.
吉斯 我看到巴蒂斯特离开了大楼
He's in a silver sedan, headed east.
驾驶银色轿车 朝东驶去
Baptiste must have gotten the address from Lynch somehow.
巴蒂斯特一定从林奇那儿得知了会议地址
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll cancel the operation.
或许我们走运 他们会取消这次行动
You gotta think it took years to get these guys
为了能够坐下来谈判
to sit down together in the first place.
他们已经花了几年时间
They're not gonna cancel unless it's absolutely necessary.
如非迫不得已 是不会轻易取消的
Baptiste is counting on that.
巴蒂斯特就利用了这一点
Hello?
喂
I should really apologize.
不得不向你道歉
This is... inelegant.
可能听起来很冒昧
And ordinarily, I'd never even consider
一般来说 我从不会考虑
indulging the impulse.
冲动带来的后果
But there's something I really need to know, darling.
但是 亲爱的 有些事你的确应该知道
Who the hell is this?
你到底是谁
Our mutual friend there.
你朋友的朋友
He's fallen into some very self-destructive behavior.
他的所作所为会招来杀身之祸
And just as we got past
考虑到我们经历过的
the whole Katherine Walter's fiasco,
凯瑟琳·沃尔特的惨剧
I'm really worried
我十分担心
that he's going down the same road with you.
他正用同样的方式对待你
So I suppose what I'm asking,
因此希望你能原谅
and you really must forgive me for prying,
我的冒昧和打探
but are you two an item?
你俩现在是一对儿吗
It's been a while, Baptiste.
巴蒂斯特 很久不见了
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
We were just talking about you.
我们刚刚提到了你
Yeah? Maybe we should meet up
是吗 不妨我们见见面
and continue this conversation.
继续谈一谈
Funny you should say that.
你说的真有意思
I was just thinking the same.
我也是这么想的
In all fairness...
平心而论
we should be the ones angry at you.
应该是我们对你的行为感到气愤
He's using you.
他在利用你
He used me.
他以前就利用过我
It's... what he does.
他向来如此
Used you?
利用过你
The old man took you in when you had nothing.
当你一无所有的时候 这个老人收你为徒
He taught you a trade.
教会你如何生存
He treated us both like we were sons,
像对亲生儿子一般对待我们
and what did you do?
而你做了什么
You betrayed him.
你背叛了他
But it wasn't enough just to leave, was it?
拍拍屁♥股♥走人还不算
You had to take that name.
你该永远铭记他的名字
That name.
永远
You broke his heart.
你伤了他的心
I should have broke more than that.
我应该不只伤他的心
See, me he respects.
对我 他只是尊重
But you were his favorite.
而你 却是他的最爱
And when you left...
当你离开的时候
he took it very badly.
他伤心至极
How do you think that was for me?
想过我的感受吗
Trying to figure out what the hell happened to you
我一边想弄明白你究竟怎么了
while trying to keep him in check.
一边还要安抚他的心灵
Uh... it was exhausting.
那段时间太累人了
You should have let me finish it.
我该亲自跟他做个了断
Yeah, obviously.
当然
Because now, I'm gonna have to hear it all over again.
即使现在 他还会在我耳边唠叨
What a hothead you are--
你是多么冲动
making it all personal.
爱耍小性子
Trying to provoke him.
总是想要激怒他
Trying to get him to come after you.
甚至逼他找你算账
Seriously, I mean, which one is it?
说真的 你究竟想怎样
Have you really changed? Do you have a death wish?
你真的变了吗 是活的不耐烦了
Or did you just lose your edge?
还是你已失当年之勇
Barnes, wake up.
巴恩斯 醒醒
Let's go, come on.
快跑 快
Chance, you all right?
吉斯 你们没事吧
Winston, yeah, we're okay.
温斯顿 我们没事
We just got t-boned by Baptiste
只是中了巴蒂斯特的小伎俩
at the corner of Capital and E.
E干道的转角处
Heading to you now.
我马上就到
All right... If you could hack
我问你 如果你能侵入
into the phone company's operations database,
电♥话♥公♥司♥的操作数据库
could you get the numbers to all the disposable cell phones
你能得到所有在上周激活的
activated in the past week?
一次性电♥话♥的号♥码吗
Sure, yeah.
当然 可以
Um, why would we want to do that?
要这个干什么
Baptiste uses burners when he's on the job.
巴蒂斯特工作的时候用过手♥机♥
If we could find the one he's using right now,
如果能找到他现在用的号♥码
I could call and maybe get him to give away his position.
就能打电♥话♥ 让他泄露自己的行踪
You do realize there's got to be thousands of those things
你知道在一周之内会有成千上万个
activated in a week?
电♥话♥被激活吧
But only one that just called agent Barnes.
但只有一个号♥码刚刚和巴恩斯通过话
Hey, mate.
嘿 老兄
Hello, dude. It's been a while.
你好啊 很久没见了
Yeah, hey, uh... Funny story.
说件有趣的事
A while back this, uh, skinny thug
之前 有个长得瘦高的混♥蛋♥
blackmailed me to get dirt on Chance.
勒索我查吉斯的底细
Guy wouldn't tell me who he worked for,
他不告诉我在为谁办事
so I...
所以我
I killed him.
就杀了他
Any chance you're the one holding the leash?
你有可能是幕后指使者吗
No. It wasn't me.
不 不是我
Your boss, then?
那就是你的老板了
Listen, I'm a little busy here,
听我说 我现在有点事
as I'm sure you'd appreciate.
相信你不会介意
So no offense.
所以 无意冒犯
Hey, no offense at all.
一点也不介意
In fact, that's what I'm calling about.
事实上 我打电♥话♥还想说件事
Business proposition.
生意上的
10% of tonight's take to guarantee your success.
分你今晚酬金的10% 我就保你平安
I'm guessing, what, seven figures?
我猜想 得有七位数吧
I'm sorry.
我没明白
Are you saying that you're willing
你是说你打算背叛
to betray our old friend?
我们的老朋友吗
In this economy, whatever pays the bills, dude.
老兄 在这个物质社会 钱才是朋友
Anyone else, then, yeah.
是啊 没错
But he's the one person
但他是你永远
that you would never turn against.
也无法背叛的人
Not yet, anyway.
至少现在不是
Not until you've lost everything.
除非你已输得一无所有了
Oh, by the way, I never got a chance
顺便提醒一句
to congratulate you on becoming a family man.
一直没机会恭喜你当爸爸了
How old is the little one right now?
小孩儿现在多大了
You know, when we're finished with you,
等我们和你把账算清之后
you're gonna beg to return to the fold.
你会哭着恳求回到组织的
Doesn't look like he gave anything away.
看来他没怎么泄露行踪
Actually, he did.
其实是有的
Okay...It's time for you to finally
好了 终于是时候
start giving me some answers.
听你给我一些答案了
You know everything I do.
你知道我做的一切
The guy kills people for money.
那家伙拿钱杀人
We gotta stop him. It's that simple.
我们必须阻止他 就这么简单
Who's Katherine Walters?
凯瑟琳·沃尔特是谁
I used to work for some bad people.
我曾经替一些坏人办事
I gathered that.
我猜到了
My old boss, he found me when I was young...
我曾经的老板觉得我年幼无知
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表