剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
spontaneously...
自动发出的
alerting someone out there that you'd been spotted,
提醒某个人你的身份被认出来了
sort of like a signal flare.
类似信♥号♥♥弹一样
Who'd it signal?
给谁信♥号♥♥呢
See, that's where it gets weird.
奇怪就奇怪在这儿了
See, I tried tracing the signal.
我试着追踪那个信♥号♥♥
But it was bounced off nine separate servers
但它分散到了横跨三个不同大洲的
across three different continents...
九个独♥立♥服务器上
exactly the way you taught me how to hide a signal like that--
和你教我隐藏信♥号♥♥的方法一样
I mean, exactly.
一模一样
Weird, huh?
是挺奇怪
Give me a minute, guys.
失陪一下 伙计们
All right, what the hell's going on?
好吧 到底怎么回事儿
You heard me.
少装没听见
There's a guy out there...
那个"某个人"
been looking for Chance for a while.
他一直在找吉斯
Just got one step closer, I guess.
现在他距离目标又近了一步
Who?
谁
His old boss.
他的前任老板
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表