剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
What happened? It's my fault.
怎么了 是我的错
It's my fault. I stepped on the one of the mines.
我的错 我踩到了一颗地雷
She shoved me out of the way.
她把我推开
Come on. Come on, Maria.
坚持住 玛丽亚
You're touching me again.
你又碰到我了
Get off me.
放开我
The air field is just a few miles away.
机场离这儿只有几英里
What happened in the gentleman in the suit?
那位西装革履的先生会采取什么行动
He'll know about the air field.
他会找到机场
We better move.
我们最好快走
Winston... yeah.
温斯顿
It's me. Listen.
是我 听着
The beacon, it's up and running.
信♥号♥♥已经发出
Yeah, we just got the signal. We're on our way.
我们已收到 正在赶来
Okay.
好
How's your arm? I've hurt worse.
你胳膊伤的怎样 小伤而已
You were worried about me.
你在紧张我
Not good. Hmm?
不好 啥
In the back of the truck,
在卡车上
you said it felt "Not good"
你说离开的时候
when you left.
感觉"不好"
So why did you?
那你为何要走
The night before I left...
我离开的前夜
All I could think of was--
满脑子都是...
Uh...excuse me.
打扰两位
Doug, I'm trying to do a thing here.
道格 我在办正事
Mm-hm, but...
只是...
We just can't catch a break, can we?
看来我们连喘口气的工夫都没有
Let's go.
走吧
Listen, guys, a little bit of a glitch.
听着 伙计们 有点小麻烦
The army just seized the air field.
军队刚刚控制了机场
That ain't good.
这可不妙
No es bueno, dude.
不妙啊 老兄
Look, how are we gonna land with the army on the runway?
跑道上有军队 我们怎么着陆
You can't.
无法着陆
Search the field.
搜查机场
Set up a perimeter.
包围起来
Well, if they're not here yet, they will be soon.
就算他们没来 也快到了
Uh...is someone gonna tell me what we're gonna do?
能不能告诉我 接下来什么打算
Guerrero, I got an idea.
格雷罗 我有个主意
Remember that thing on the roof of the farmhouse?
还记得农舍屋顶上的那次吗
The flood or the place with the geese?
你是指洪水那次还是有鹅的那次
No, no, no, the flood.
洪水那次
No. Really?
别啊 真要来
All right, uh, we can do that.
好吧 我们能搞定
How much time you need?
你需要多久
About five minutes.
大约五分钟
See you in five.
五分钟后见
Do I want to know?
能告诉我吗
No.
不
That's crazy, man.
太疯狂了 哥们
Yeah, that is crazy.
对 是很疯狂
Now you wanna tell me what the hell's going on?
S你能告诉我到底要做什么吗
Fly in low. Low, bajo.
飞低一点 低一点
Bajo? Come with me, dude.
低吗 你跟我来 老兄
What are we looking for?
你在找什么
Cable, lots of it.
绳缆 多找一些
Will this work?
这个可以吗
Perfect.
很好
They're getting close.
他们来了
Let's go.
快走
Maria...
玛丽亚
Back up that truck between those towers.
把卡车开到两座通信塔之间
What do I do? Write down the coordinates
我♥干♥嘛 写下萨尔瓦多金子的坐标
to saldovar's gold and help her.
再去帮她
On three.
数到三放手
Three.
三
Doug, get up here.
道格 上来
Oh, no.
不要
Yes. No.
快来 不
Doug, get in the net.
道格 进网子
Okay.
好吧
The plane's gonna be here any minute.
飞机马上就到
Here. What's that?
拿着 这是什么
It's the coordinates for saldovar's plane.
萨尔瓦多飞机的坐标
We had a deal, right?
我们协议在先 对吧
What?
怎么了
Doug is right, it doesn't belong to me.
道格说得对 那不属于我
It's not what I want anyway.
也不是我想要的
What I want is an answer.
我只想要一个答案
I never wanted to leave you.
我从来都不想离开你
Every time I've ever gotten close to anybody in my life,
我这辈子每次跟谁好
they've been taken away.
都没有过好结果
Cut it.
切断它
I didn't leave because I didn't have feelings for you.
如果我对你没感觉 我就不会离开
I left because I did.
正是因为有感觉我才走
Go! Stay down.
走 蹲下
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Hey, how you doing? You all right?
你怎么样 还好吗
Yeah.
当然
I'm fine.
很好
So what happened to the plane we came in on?
我们过来的那架飞机呢
This one looks like a flying vending machine.
这东西简直像个能飞的自动贩卖♥♥机
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Oh, no.
天啊
The map, it's not here.
地图不见了
Do you have it?
在你那里吗
It must've fallen off of us in the air.
一定是飞到空中的时候掉了
Relax, Doug...
别紧张 道格
Things get lost down there all the time.
凡事有得终有失
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Shut up, Doug.
闭嘴 道格
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表