剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
As a gift?
是礼物吗
Payment.
是报酬
Let me get this straight.
我先理清思路
You got a ring
你拿到了个戒指
that opens a very expensive book
它能打开一本十分昂贵的书
that we don't have.
可书却不在我们手上
So in other words, it's just gonna be
所以 这戒指会是
another piece of junk gathering dust on your shelf?
又一个即将闲置落层灰的破烂
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe there's something else out there that it opens.
不过它可能打开别的什么东西
Oh, that's a hell of a plan.
这计划可真赞
Hold on a second.
等会
Yeah, maybe it unlocks next month's electric bill.
也许能解决下个月的电费账单
You know, maybe a car note,
或许一张罚单
or maybe the mortgage to this damn place, you know?
又或许这个办公室的抵押贷款
Oh, yeah-- oh, that's good.
对对对 太好了
Good, good. Just walk away.
很好很好 你闪人就对了
Walk away. This ain't important.
走吧你 这又不算什么大事儿
Minimum security's not that bad.
低度监防也不错啊
You're gonna play squash with some I-bankers,
你可以和银行投资家们玩玩壁球
eat some overcooked macaroni and cheese.
还可以吃煮得过久的奶酪意大利面
You'll be out of there before you know it.
眨眼间你就会出来了
Yeah, right.
是啊
Hey, let me ask you something.
问你件事
You think when I get out, this will still make as much sense
你觉得等我出来以后
to me as it does right now?
会不会物是人非
Girl gets you turned around like that,
能让你弃暗投明的女人
that doesn't go away.
不会轻易离你而去的
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
I saw the look on his face as he watched
当我看到他看艾米丽和格雷的时候
Emily and Gray together, and I knew exactly
脸上露出的表情 我很清楚
what he was thinking.
他在想什么
Of course he'd never admit it, but...
当然 他从不肯承认 可是
But I know now that he still hasn't gotten over her.
我知道直到现在他都在对她的事耿耿于怀
He's never gotten over Katherine.
对于凯瑟琳的事 他永远无法释怀
It's what you asked for.
这就是你要的
We've been anxious to get a hold of this.
我们可是非常渴望能拿到这个
But it's more than that, though.
可是 这并不是全部
I know he still hasn't forgiven himself
对于所发生的一切
for what happened.
我知道他始终无法原谅自己
Well, I kept up my end of the deal.
我遵守了交易规则
Now I'd like to know who you're working for.
现在我想知道谁是幕后主使
You're in no position to make demands.
轮不到你发号♥施令
When we need something more, we'll contact you.
如果需要其他资料 我们会和你联♥系♥的
I just hope that one day
我只希望有一天
The man will just stop looking for salvation.
他可以不再寻求救赎
I hope that one day he understands
我希望有一天他会明白
that salvation isn't something you can find.
救赎是你永远寻求不到的
He doesn't get to just walk away,
在他做了那些事之后
not after everything he did.
他绝不可能全身而退了
And it's not something someone can find for you either.
救赎也是别人无法给予的
It's something you have to give yourself.
救赎 只能自予
You think you can protect him?
你以为你保的住他吗
You can't.
你不能
We'll see.
走着瞧
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表