剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
And to go down in history
穿梭历史 纵横时空
as the greatest boxer that ever lived.
做一个有史以来最伟大的拳击手
Tell him okay.
告诉他没问题
Okay?
没问题
All right.
很好
All right.
很好
Okay.
搞定
Fight!
开始
So this guy leaves the sport disgraced.
所以这个家伙不光彩地退役了
The commissioner himself says
体协委员也说得很清楚
if Foster Larouche sets foot in the ring again,
福斯特·拉鲁什要想再踏进拳击界
it'd be over his dead body,
除非是他死了
and you got him into the boxing hall of fame?
你却让他成为拳坛名人
The commissioner and I have a relationship.
体协委员和我有交情
What kind of a relationship?
什么样的交情
The kind where I get a monthly stipend.
他每个月会给我发一笔"津贴"
Certain photos stay stashed away in a drawer,
他的某些照片在我手里
and he stays happily married.
他也因此保住了婚姻
It's my understanding
根据我得到的消息
that you lent a significant amount of money
你借了一大笔钱给一个拳击手
to a fighter representing Eddie Dunn.
而他即将代表艾迪·邓恩出战
$1.8 million, to be exact.
准确地说 是180万美元
Let's say I did. What of it?
我承认 怎么了
Well, I have a few problems with mr. Dunn.
我跟邓恩先生之间有一些过节
But I assume that, were I to interfere in his current plan,
但我想 如果我现在去干预他的计划
it might be difficult for the $1.8 million to be paid back to you.
你那180万可能就收不回来了
And then you and I would have a problem.
那样的话 我们两个之间就会有问题了
You would be correct.
你说得很对
So I'd like to buy the debt off.
所以我愿意代为偿还
150% of whatever you're owed.
你的借款 我以150%的利润偿还
That way, you get compensated,
这样的话 你获得补偿
and I am free to deal with these gentlemen
而我也可以随心所欲地对付他们
as I see fit.
我觉得这办法不错
175.
175%
And I assume that this check
我希望明天早上
will be cleared by tomorrow morning.
这张支票就可以兑现
Thanks, Doll.
谢谢了 多尔
The fighter's real name is Christopher Chance.
那个拳手的真名叫做克里斯托·吉斯
He's all yours.
他任你处置
Hollis Ray versus Diego Cruz.
霍利斯·雷对阵迭戈·克鲁斯
Winner takes on you in the final match.
胜者将在决胜赛中与你对抗
Oh, by the way,
噢 顺便说一句
I overheard your conversation with Eva on the commlink.
我无意中听到你和伊娃的对话
You know, before she whipped your ass.
在你被她痛扁一顿之前那段
Seriously, though,
不过说真的
you give any thought to what she said?
你有认真想过她说的话吗
You know, about what might be causing the yips?
她所说的你怯场的原因
That I'm afraid of something?
说我在害怕什么是吗
Did you have something specific in mind?
你有具体点的想法吗
Well, that didn't take long.
这么快就完事儿了
Not gonna lie to you.
我不想对你说谎
This is probably the last guy
这家伙可能是锦标赛中
you want to fight in this tournament.
你最应该留心的选手
What I dug up is not encouraging.
我手上的资料可能会让你们很丧气
That's it?
就这样吗
Born in Brazil.
生于巴西
Served in the army.
曾在军队服役
Guy's got no attachments.
这家伙心无所恋
No weaknesses.
没有弱点
There's nothing to exploit.
根本没什么能利用的信息
I checked all over, man.
我全找遍了
From what I can tell, all this guy does
据我所知 这家伙全部的生活就是
is eat, sleep, train, and fight.
吃饭 睡觉 训练 比赛
And he knocked out Hollis Ray in ten seconds.
他眨眼间就将霍利斯·雷解决了
Give us a minute, will you, fellas?
让我们单独谈会儿 伙计们
We need to start thinking seriously
我们该认真考虑考虑
about backing out of this thing.
要不要取消计划
No.
不
We'll find someplace to stash Eddie
我们会给艾迪找一个藏身之处
and work out another way to neutralize the threat.
用另一种方式解决问题
I promised Bevilacqua a result.
我答应要给贝维拉奎一个结果
We can't walk away from this.
我们不能撒手不管
The only way out of it is through.
解决问题的唯一办法就是直接面对
They just took Ray out of here on a stretcher.
雷是被担架抬下场的
You want that to happen to you?
你也想落得同样的下场吗
You're no good to Eddie right now.
你现在这样根本帮不到艾迪
This isn't about Eddie anymore.
现在已经与艾迪无关了
Who's it about?
那和谁有关
Eva.
伊娃
Eva?
伊娃
The handicapper?
那个押注顾问吗
She's trapped.
她是受人摆布
Prentiss has pushed her around,
普兰提斯一直在背后指使她
taken advantage of her loyalty.
利用她的忠诚
He's used her. It's wrong.
他利用了她 这罪大恶极
I'm not gonna stand for it.
我不会袖手旁观的
You're not gonna stand for it?
你不会袖手旁观
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么呢
She's not in any danger.
她又没有危险
Maybe not now,
现在是没有
But someday she's gonna want to leave that guy.
但有一天当她想离开那个男人的时候
Do you think he's ever gonna let that happen?
你觉得他会轻易放走她吗
You don't think he's always gonna be a problem for me?
你不觉得对我来说他会一直是个大♥麻♥烦吗
A problem for you?
你的大♥麻♥烦
For her. Y-you know what I mean.
她的大♥麻♥烦 你知道我什么意思
Hello.
喂
Hello?
喂
Okay.
好的
Eva's coming around.
伊娃要过来
She wants to see me.
她想见我
Now, if you want to jump ship, you can be my guest.
如果你想退出 随你便
But I'm sticking this out.
我肯定不会坐视不理的
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来见我
You said it was urgent.
你说有急事
Prentiss is wrong about Eddie.
普兰提斯对艾迪的做法是不对的
But I can't change his mind.
但我无法让他改变主意
I'm not strong enough.
我还不够强
So if you can't change his mind,
既然你无法另他改变主意
Why am I here?
那为什么叫我来
No, no... what he said was,
不 他说的是
"Prentiss is always gonna be a problem for me."
"普兰提斯对我来说会一直是个大♥麻♥烦"
Not for eva. "For me."
不是对伊娃 是"对我"
So here's what I'm thinking.
所以我认为
Now, it's gonna sound a little out there,
听着 这听起来可能有点难理解
So just hang with me.
但听我说
You're saying it's a freudian slip.
你是说他无意识地说出了心底话
Chance sees himself in Eva.
吉斯在伊娃身上看到了自己的影子
Prentiss uses her the same way his old boss used him.
普兰提斯利用伊娃 就和他过去的老板一样
What you actually think he's afraid of
你认为吉斯真正害怕的是
is a showdown with the old man,
和那男人一决胜负
And that's what's causing the yips, right?
这就是导致他怯场的原因 对吧
Yeah.
说的没错
Yeah, exactly.
完全正确
Hey, how did you know what I was gonna--
你怎么会知道我想说什么
It's not brain surgery, dude.
这很容易猜 老兄
What are we talking about?
我们在讨论什么啊
We?
我们
We're gonna have to shake him loose.
我们要帮他摆脱这个负担
That's great, winston.
温斯顿 这想法很好
Unfortunately,
但不幸的是
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表