剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You are kidding me.
别跟我开这种玩笑
No, it's gonna be fine.
不是玩笑 但是会没事的
You're gonna get a little jostled around back there.
你可能会在后面感到有些颠簸
Make sure everyone is on the left side of the plane,
确保所有人都坐在飞机的左边
especially Casper.
尤其是鬼马小精灵
I don't want to have come this far and lose our protectee
我可不想都走到这一步了
to a broken neck.
还把要保护的人脖子弄断了
Yeah. All right, I got Casper.
好吧 没问题 我看着她
So dude, did you find the hacker yet?
伙计 你找到那个黑客没有
Negative.
还没有
But please tell me you found something
请告诉我你有什么线索
to help me find Casper.
可以帮助我找到鬼马小精灵
Nope. Ran a background on the names you gave me.
没有 查了你给我的名单上的人的背景
Nobody stands out as the hacker.
没有足够线索确定嫌疑人
There's nobody else on that list.
名单上没别人了
Well, dude, maybe you got the profile wrong.
好吧 伙计 也许你给的资料错了
My profile is not wrong.
我给你的资料没有错
It's just thin.
只是简单了点
We're looking for a human being,
我们在找一个十六
Between the ages of 16 and 60,
到六十岁之间
Who boarded in San Francisco.
在旧金山登机的人
You sure about that last part?
你确定是旧金山吗
Tennant traced one of casper's I.M.S
泰内特跟踪了他的信息管理系统
To a library in the haight, so yeah,
查到了海特街的图书馆 所以肯定是
I'm pretty sure he boarded in...
我相当肯定他登机是从...
What?
怎么
Hey, how hard would it be to forge a boarding pass?
伪造一张登机牌不是什么难事吧
Federal air marshal.
联邦空警
Turn around.
转过身来
Let me see your hands.
把手放在我看得见的地方
What happened here?
这发生了什么
I thought I saw something back here.
我发觉这后面有些不对劲
I came to check it out, and this guy pops around
就过来检查一下 然后这个家伙
And attacks me.
躲在这里并袭击了我
Give me some I.D.
把你的身份证给我
Slowly.
慢慢的
All right.
好了
No offense, but I got no way
无意冒犯 但是我现在无法证实
Of knowing who was attacking who.
你俩到底谁才是真正的袭击者
I'm gonna have to cuff you. Against the wall.
我必须先把你铐起来 靠墙站好
Hands behind your back.
把手背到身后
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Mind if I sit down?
我可以坐这吗
Ooh, boy, my feet are killing me.
我的小脚丫疼死了
How's your trip so far?
旅途愉快吗
Oh, fine.
还好
I noticed on the manifest you boarded in london.
我从旅客名单上看到你是从伦敦登机的
Holiday? Yeah.
去度假吗 是呀
Unless you didn't board in london, of course.
或许你不是从伦敦登机的吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, no, I was just saying,
我刚才说
"unless, of course, you didn't board in london."
或许 你根本不是从伦敦登机的
See, you could have just bought your ticket from there and boarded
你从伦敦买♥♥的机票 然后当飞机
In San Francisco when the plane touched down.
停靠旧金山时你从那里登机
All you'd need is a forged boarding pass.
你需要的只是一张伪造的登机牌而已
That way, anybody looking for a hacker
任何企图从旧金山登机记录里
From San Francisco would look right past you.
找到那个黑客的人都找不到你
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说些什么
Hmm, no baggage claim checks.
没有托运行李
You flew all the way to london for two weeks
你飞往伦敦两周之久
And didn't check any bags.
却没有托运任何行李
You're Casper.
你就是鬼马小精灵
And you're not a flight attendant.
你也并不是机组乘务员
Tennant hired me to keep you safe.
泰内特雇我来保护你
Tennant never said anything
泰内特从未和我提起过
About send in me one on the plane.
会派人到飞机上保护我
That was before he knew you were in danger.
那是在他得知你身处险境之前
Listen.
听着
You' r rig to take precautions.
你现在必须要小心防范
There are people after you.
有人在暗中跟踪你
After that skeleton key.
跟踪那把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Now I don't want you to worry.
但你也不必担心
My partner and I are professionals.
我和我的搭档都是专业人士
We've got the situation completely under control.
我们可以从容掌控任何局面
Would you excuse me just a moment?
不介意我失陪一会儿吧
Federal air marshal.
联邦空警
Excuse me. What's going on?
打扰一下 发生什么事了吗
There was a fight in the back galley.
在后机舱发生了一起斗殴
This man was involved. There's another man back there.
这是当事人之一 另一个还躺在后面
He's unconscious.
昏迷不醒
One of them snuck a gun on board.
他们中的一个私带枪♥支♥上了飞机
How'd they do that?
他们怎么做到的
Probably bribed a ground crew guy
可能是贿赂了地勤人员
To plant the gun before take off.
在起飞之前把枪带了上来
I don't know anything more.
我现在还不知道更多细节
I'm gonna restrain 'em both till we land.
直到着陆之前我得一直铐着他俩
Notify the cockpit.
通知驾驶室
Tell them we need police assistance when we land.
告诉他们着陆后我们需要警方协助
I'm gonna go get the other guy, bring him up here too.
我现在去把另一个家伙也弄过来
You stay here and keep an eye on him.
你待在这里盯着他
Yeah. Okay.
是 没问题
What? What am I supposed to do?
干嘛 我只能束手就擒
He had a gun and that little badge thing.
他有枪 还有个挺唬人的小徽章
Well, listen. I found the hacker.
听着 我找到那个黑客了
And the threat's out cold.
可危险依然存在
I still don't know what to do about Portland,
我现在还不知道到波兰特会发生什么
But I guess things could be worse.
可我觉得事情会变得很棘手
Like what?
此话怎讲
Maybe a second kidnapper on the plane
或许你的意思是 还有另一个
With us, for example?
绑匪与我们一起在飞机上
Second kidnapper?
另一个绑匪
There's a phone in my pocket.
我从先前的绑匪那里拿到一部手♥机♥
I got it from the saboteur in the back.
在我后面的口袋里
Don't be shy.
别不好意思
Check the inbox.
看看收件箱
All right. I'm gonna go get Casper.
好吧 我去找鬼马小精灵
Bring her up here so you can watch her.
把她带过来 这样你就可以照看到她
I'll get started looking for our second bad guy.
我去揪出那另外个杀手
You smell smoke?
闻到烟味了吗
Up here.
扶到这
The smoke must have gotten into the oxygen supply
烟肯定混入到供氧系统里了
And overwhelmed them before they could signal for help.
直到已经过量渗入才发出报♥警♥信♥号♥♥
Where's that smoke coming from?
烟是从哪来的
I don't know.
不知道
Computer says there's no fire in the engines or in cargo.
电脑显示引擎和货舱没有起火
It's in the fuselage.
是机身内部失火
Frayed wire must have ignited the insulation.
磨损的金属丝点燃了绝缘部分
How did you get loose? It's not important.
你是怎么松开手铐的 这不重要
What's important is putting that fire out,
现在当务之急是把火扑灭
And I can help. Help?
我能帮忙 帮忙
For all I know,
就我所知
You could have started this
你完全可能是
In the first place.
这一切的始作俑者
Back away from the cockpit.
远离机舱
I get it.
我理解
It's confusing. We got a pilot down.
确实让人迷惑 而且飞行员晕倒了
But we need to act quickly,
但是我们必须快速行动
So unless you've got a plan...
所以除非你有计划
Yeah, I'm going in there.
我有 我正要进机舱
Air traffic control can talk me through this.
空中交通管制中心会教我怎么做
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表