剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You owe me
你欠我的
For what you did.
为你的所作所为
You owe me.
你欠我的
All I'm asking you to do is messenger the ledger over to the courthouse.
我只要求你把账本送去法♥院♥
Are you going to do it or not?
你干还是不干
Here, he wants to talk to you.
给 他要跟你说话
Yeah?
什么事
Where do you want the ledger sent?
你想要账本送去哪里
The courthouse-- my office.
法♥院♥ 我的办公室
Let's get you out of here.
咱们赶快离开
Give me whatever you got.
把你的武器都给我
There's a good chance I wasn't walking out of this place, anyway.
十有八♥九♥ 我是不能活着走出这里了
I spent 30 years
我等了三十年了
Willing to take a bullet to protect the Doyle family.
一直希望能为多伊尔家族挡枪子儿
Like it or not, that's you too.
不管愿意与否 你也包括在内
Hey, pal.
嘿 伙计
I thought I said nobody gets in!
我说了谁都不准进来
Good to see you, detective,
很高兴见到你 探长先生
Especially under the circumstances.
尤其是在这种情况下
The evidence of your involvement with Whitey Doyle
能证明你与怀缇·多伊尔有瓜葛的证据
Is on its way to the courthouse as we speak.
现在已经被送往法♥院♥了
And there's no explaining this away.
已经没什么好解释的了
We're here to take you in.
我们是来逮捕你的
Do you have any idea
你知道如果那本账目曝光
How many good people stand to be hurt if that ledger comes to light?
会有多少好人受到牵连吗
The people whose names are in that book have a debt to pay.
账本里涉及到的人都到了还债的时候了
And I don't care how many of them there are.
我可不在乎人数有多少
Maybe you should.
也许你应该在乎
So I should get used to seeing you around here, shouldn't I?
看来我得习惯看到你进出这里了 是吧
That's what I'd do.
彼此彼此
Marvelous! What are you doing?
棒极了 你干嘛呢
Trying to figure out this tracker.
在研究这个追踪器
Thing about these implants,
这类的嵌入器
They're just basically very weak microwave transmitters,
基本就是微弱的微波发送器
So implant puts out a signal,
如果嵌入器发出信♥号♥♥
and this reader tracks it.
这台读取器就能追踪到
So if the little implant is close enough
所以如果小型嵌入器
To a much more powerful microwave source
与相同频率的强大微波源
Of the same frequency, then--
距离足够近的话
It gets lost.
读取器就无法追踪了
Exactly.
没错
Well, that's good for Allyson.
这能帮到艾丽森
But how do we find a source with the right frequency?
但怎么能找到相同频率的微波源呢
Turns out that might be easier than you think.
其实 可能没你想的那么难
Can you give me a straight--
能不能给个直接的...
I can't believe he did that for me.
真不敢相信他那么做是为了我
I didn't even know him.
我甚至不认识他
I don't think he did it for you.
我不觉得他那么做是为了你
I mean, after 30 years,
我是说 三十年了
I imagine Whitey was the closest thing he had to family.
怀缇对他来说是最像亲人的人了
Murphy did it for him.
墨菲那么做是为了他
You know what?
我是这么想的
Let's not do this like family means anything to them.
别说得好像家庭对他们很重要似的
Whitey walked out on his actual family
怀缇抛弃了他的家庭
And never looked back. Maybe.
而且从未回头 也许吧
Maybe he knew that
也可能是因为他知道
sometimes the only way To keep the people you love safe
有时候想保护所爱的人不受伤害
is to walk away.
唯一的方法就是远离他们
Why are you defending him?
你干嘛帮他说好话
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe I can appreciate his dilemma.
也许我能理解他的为难
Where are you?
你在哪
En route to the courthouse,
在去法♥院♥的路上
about five minutes away.
还有五分钟左右就到了
I need you to turn around. What?
你得调头 什么
The ledger's there. The judge is waiting for us.
账本在那里 法官等着我们呢
Your I.A. Buddy's going to escort us in.
你在内务处的朋友会护送我们进去
He's dead.
他死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Went to the hospital to meet you.
他去医院找你
Gibson got to him.
可是被吉布森杀害了
They're going to pin the murder on Allyson.
他们会让艾丽森当替罪羔羊的
Look, they have cleared the area around the courthouse.
他们已经疏散了法♥院♥大楼附近的人群
The place is going to be surrounded with cops.
那地方会被警♥察♥重重包围
They'll have an excuse to shoot first and ask questions later.
他们会找借口 直接开枪的
You're not going to get in the front door.
你们绝对进不去前门
How's Guerrero coming with the tracker?
那个追踪器格雷罗研究的如何了
He's working on something. You want what he's got?
他好像有点进展 你想知道吗
Yeah. Give me a minute.
是 等我一下
Maybe this was a bad idea.
也许这主意糟透了
Maybe we should just turn around and keep running
我看在我们想出一个更安全的对策之前
until we can find a safer option.
我们还是调头继续逃跑吧
There are going to be cops all over town gunning for you.
城里会遍布警♥察♥ 全都在追杀你
How far do you want to run?
你想跑多远
What's the plan?
那我们怎么做
Please tell me it doesn't involve driving the ambulance
拜托 千万别说你要开着救护车
right through the front doors of the building.
直冲到法♥院♥大楼的前门
You ever try that?
你试过吗
Trust me, it's not something you want to do twice.
相信我 那种事经历过一次就够了
Put Guerrero on.
让格雷罗接电♥话♥
Ambulance reported stolen.
据报告 救护车被盗
It's headed your way. Do you have a visual?
正驶向你的方向 看到了吗
Yeah, I got it now.
是 看到了
If it fails to respond you're clear to fire.
如果它不予回应 可以开枪
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Don't let that ambulance through.
别让那辆救护车通过
Look at that. The decoy worked.
看吧 声东击西成功了
I won't know who to trust in there.
我不知道里面那些人我应该信谁
Trust me.
信我
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
I'm Allyson Russo.
我是艾丽森·罗素
I'm here to see judge Heard.
我是来找赫德法官的
We'll get her out quietly.
我们要不动声色地把她带走
Deal with it downstairs.
然后到楼下去解决
Go.
出发吧
Allyson Russo?
艾丽森·罗素
Bet you didn't know those things could broadcast the same signal
我猜你不知道这东西 可以传播与它自身
they're programmed to receive,
程序中接收的相同的信♥号♥♥
even drown out weaker versions of the same signal.
甚至可以淹没其他较弱的 相同的信♥号♥♥
Tough break for you.
你可真不走运
There's proof of all of this-- a ledger of Doyle's payouts.
我有证据的 多伊尔的支出账目
If you could have someone escort me to my office,
如果你能让人把我护送回办公室
it should be there.
账目就在我办公室里
There's no evidence in your office.
证据并不在你办公室
Your evidence walked into my office
二十分钟之前
about 20 minutes ago.
你的证据自己走进了我的办公室
Hello, Allyson.
你好 艾丽森
I brought the ledger...
我把账目带来了
corroborated everything with the judge here.
并且向法官说明了一切
I think your problems are over.
我想事情应该都解决了
They're going to put you in jail.
这样你会坐牢的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
My little girl was in danger.
我的宝贝女儿身处险境
I'm everything you think I am--
就像你说的
A crook, a thief, a thug.
我是个骗子 小偷 暴徒
There's never been any accounting for any of it.
可是因果终有报
And it occurred to me that, uh...
于是我意识到
until that happens,
在报应来临之前
there's one thing I can never be.
有件事我永远都做不到了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表