剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
'cause he couldn't trust anyone in that
是因为那个尔虞我诈的家族
snake pit of a family.
无人可信
And then yous walk in throwing his name around.
然后你们来了 满嘴咋呼他的名字
And I'm supposed to swallow that wholesale?
让我情何以堪
Now we got a name for that back home, don't we?
那我们可以名正言顺地撂挑子了
It's called a setup.
理由就是让人耍了
This isn't a setup. We're friends of Gerard's.
没有耍你 我们是杰拉德的朋友
Well, you better offer me some proof of that.
那就拿出证据来
Gerard was more than a friend.
杰拉德不仅仅是我朋友
He was like a father to me.
他就像我的父亲
The most decent man I've ever known.
是对我最好的人
And the fact that he saw fit to trust you
正因为他信任你
is the only reason I haven't taken that gun
所以我才没有用枪
and emptied it into your ruddy Irish face.
打烂你那副爱尔兰臭脸
Well, that just about says it, eh, Connor?
感觉怎么样 康纳
Good gun.
说的好
You are?
你是谁
Victoria.
维多利亚
A Princess of Wales?
你就是威尔士公主
I honor that.
荣幸之至
Sorry for trying to kill you all them years.
抱歉多年来一直企图暗♥杀♥你
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
You got it?
弄好了吗
We're good.
好了
This better work, dude.
最好管用 伙计
We've only got one shot at drawing him out.
干掉他只有一枪的机会
Hey, dude.
再见 伙计
Somebody else needs to drive.
得有人开车才行
Cool.
我来
There's a GPS under the dash.
仪表盘上有GPS
You can input the address to where we're going.
你可以用它导航
Great.
很好
You're stable. This will help with the pain.
你情况稳定 这针有助于缓解疼痛
You might drift in and out but nothing to worry about.
可能会晃来晃去 不过不用担心
I was only following orders.
我只是在执行命令
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Over there.
那里
In the back.
你后面
What's that?
那是什么
It's my handwriting.
是我的笔迹
I wrote these letters. To who?
我写的这些信 写给谁的
To Victoria.
给维多利亚
Why do these guys have 'em?
他们怎么弄到手的
This here is a key conversation.
这段是关键对话
Here, let's pull it up.
我们来听听
We'll divert sparrow en route to the museum.
我们会在去博物馆的路上转移麻雀
That's Nathan
这是南森
and "sparrow" is the details code name for me.
麻雀是他们对我的代称
I'm concerned about the attack en route.
我很担心计划能否成功
And that's Templeton.
这个是邓普顿
Why all the interference?
怎么老有杂音
It was windy last night wasn't it?
昨天晚上风很大
I put it all through a background noise filter.
我用背景噪音过滤器处理过了
This is the best we're gonna get.
这已经是最好的效果了
Stalker's the threat. Stalker is the threat.
暗恋者是个威胁 暗恋者是个威胁
You had a stalker?
有人暗恋你吗
Sure, several. why?
应该有不少 怎么了
Sounds like they're discussing
听起来他们只在谈论
legitimate security concerns.
正常的安保问题
This is hardly proof of a conspiracy.
就凭这些 很难拆穿他们
Is this all you got?
只有这些了吗
Oh, no, there's more.
不 还有一些
This is all I had time to process.
短时间内只能处理这么点
How much more?
还有多少录音
About two hours.
大约两小时
And I've only been able to put
三十分钟能得到这些
about 30 minutes through the filter.
已经不错了
I warned Gerard this would take time.
我提醒过杰拉德这会很费时间
Well, time is something
好吧
we're kinda short on right now.
我们现在时间有点紧
Are you in there, Connor?
你在里面吗 康纳
Yeah, Francis.
在 弗朗西斯
Give us a tick will you?
等两分钟行吗
Something wrong?
出事了吗
Two knocks.
敲了两下
Trouble.
代表有麻烦
And Francis has our guns.
我们的枪都在他身上
Come on, Connor open up.
康纳 快点开门
Bust it in.
把门踹开
Top of the morning.
早上好[爱尔兰人的俚语]
Well, there goes our evidence.
证据毁成这样了
Can't yous read? Employees only.
你们眼瞎了吗 外人止步
Winston, tell me some good news.
温斯顿 说点好消息
Well, we got tony. Headed back to the city now.
我们接上托尼了 正在回城
How are things on your end?
你那边情况如何了
Tony's okay.
托尼情况很好
Gerard's dead.
杰拉德死了
All that's left of his evidence is one tape
我们仅有的证据都在一盘磁带上
and it's awfully sketchy.
但里面杂音严重
What, and you don't think it's good enough?
怎么 这还不满足吗
We got something here you might find interesting.
我们有些东西你可能会感兴趣
I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet.
虽然我还不知道有什么用
One of our bad guys had a bunch of letters with him,
一个坏人手中持有许多
letters Tony wrote to the Princess.
托尼写给公主的信
They planted them in his ambulance.
都藏在托尼的急救车里
Love letters?
情书吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
They just weren't gonna kill Tony.
他们并不想杀死托尼
They were gonna use him as a patsy.
只想利用他作诱饵
They grab him just before
他们想在公主
the princess leaves for the museum.
去博物馆前绑♥架♥他
Use his ambulance to block the motorcade.
用他的救护车截住车队
Once the princess was stopped
公主的车停下后
He'd lure her out of the car
再用他把公主
out from behind the bulletproof glass. Let me go!
从防弹车里面引出来 放开我
Gerard, no!
杰拉德 不要
Out of the car now!
快从车里出来
No, get in the car!
不 快回车里去
No! Ah!
不要
It explains why they wanted to keep Tony alive...
这就解释了他们为什么没杀托尼
Plant the murder weapon in his hand.
可以把凶器塞进他的手里
All these love letters in the ambulance
救护车里的情书也会让公众认为
make him look like a stalker.
他因得不到公主才杀了她
Everything's all wrapped up
所有这些
in a bow for the front page.
都会出现在头版头条的
Listen, Winston we need those letters
温斯顿 我们需要这些信
to corroborate Gerard's tape.
来配合杰拉德的磁带
I mean, separately they're nothing
他们本身一文不值
But together, they link Templeton to the plot.
但合在一起就能揭露邓普顿的阴谋
You hear that?
听见了吗
You should be on your way.
你们该走了
You know what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
Yeah, that we all gotta get to the queen together.
我们得同时出现在女王面前
We all need to get to the queen together.
必须同时出现在女王面前
We're on the way.
我们已经上路了
All right.
好的
Come on. We're gonna make a visit to the museum.
走吧 我们得去逛逛博物馆了
But how will we get in?
我们怎么进去
I mean, Templeton's gonna have the place
邓普顿会安排警卫
surrounded by guards.
严防死守
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表