剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
By the time they talk you through that panel,
等你们说完了
This whole thing is gonna be over with.
一切已经无法挽回了
You need to trust me. I know what I'm doing.
你得相信我 我知道我在干什么
Maybe we should listen to him.
也许我们该听他的
Shut up. Hey, it's simple.
闭嘴 很简单
You go in there and lock that door,
只要你一进驾驶室 锁上门
Everybody dies, period.
大家都活不了
Stop!
别动
What the hell are you doing?
该死的 你在干吗
He has a plan.
他至少有计划
You don't.
而你没有
You're making a huge mistake.
你在犯一个严重的错误
Look out.
小心
I'm entitled to know who you are.
我得知道你是谁
Have a seat. I could use the help.
坐吧 帮一下我
My help?
我能帮你吗
You do realize I'm just a stewardess.
你知道我只是个空姐
Flight attendant.
也算空乘人员
Have a seat.
坐下
I'm sorry, you're gonna do what to the plane?
不好意思 你想把飞机怎么样
I want to flip it. Oh, my god.
我要翻转机身 天哪
When the plane starts to roll,
一会儿飞机翻滚的时候
Stay on the cabin wall.
请靠住客舱的舱壁
Try to get to the ceiling as fast as you can.
尽量靠近天花板
I shouldn't be worried, right?
一切没问题 对吧
It's all under control?
一切都在控制中 对吧
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
All right. Are you ready to do this?
好了 准备好了吗
There's a pretty good chance
目前这情形看来
We're about to die, isn't there?
我们很可能会死 对吧
What kind of answer are you looking for here?
你想让我怎么回答你
I just thought I'd be more afraid.
我还以为自己会很害怕呢
That's your adrenaline.
是肾上腺素在作怪
Let's go.
开始吧
Keep the throttle steady.
握稳气流阀
Laura, we got to stay like this
劳拉 我们得一直保持这样
Until the fire's out.
直到火熄灭
Look! I think it's working.
看 我觉得起作用了
All right.
好吧
Now for the hard part.
现在到了最难的部分了
I'm would flip us back.
我得翻回去
Uh-oh
惨了
What?
怎么了
I lost the stick.
操纵杆失灵了
Thruster too. Controls aren't responding.
还有推进器 控制失灵了
What does that mean?
这什么意思
In technical terms?
用专业术语来说
I think we broke the plane.
我想我们把飞机玩坏了
Engines are lit.
引擎还在转
Controls aren't responding.
控制完全失灵
We're stuck on this course.
我们遇到麻烦了
I think it's the flight computer.
我想问题出在飞机的电脑系统上
I think it's switched to autopilot
自动驾驶模式开启了
And just locked us out.
然后锁定了
Why?
怎么会这样
I don't know,
不知道
But we got to talk to somebody who does.
我得去问个知道怎么回事的人
Well, how long can we stay like this?
好吧 我们得像这样多久
Not for long.
不会太久
At this angle of descent,
按照目前的下降角度行驶
We're headed straight for some storm clouds.
我们正往风暴云系全速前进
And at this speed, we should be in them in about ten minutes.
按这个速度我们十分钟后就会到那
Well, what happens then?
到时会怎么样
Well.
这个
I'm fairly certain the plane gets ripped apart.
我确定飞机会被撕得粉碎
Good news.
好消息
The fire's out.
火已扑灭
Your maneuver must have crashed the flight computer.
你的操作让飞控计算机死机了
Simply couldn't process what was happening.
无法处理发生的情况
I know how it feels.
我知道这什么感觉
What if we shut it off?
如果关掉呢
Could we get the controls then?
能手动控制吗
Pilot controls, sure.
飞机当然是可以控制了
But we can't roll the plane back safely without the computer's help.
但没有电脑的协助没办法平安的开回去
Couldn't we just reboot the computer or something?
就不能重启之类的
Winston, it's a passenger jet, not a laptop.
温斯顿这是喷气式客机 不是你的本本
Actually, he's not that far off.
其实他说得基本正确
I imagine the flight computer's a couple years old.
飞控计算机肯定是几年前的
Probably, like, 800 megahertz processing power.
说不定才是800Mhz的处理器
Sure.
嗯
Well, most laptops are just as powerful.
大多数笔记本电脑可以同样强劲
Mine certainly is.
至少我的够强
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Well, I'm saying if I could download
我的意思是如果我可以下载出
the flight management software to my laptop,
飞控软件到我的计算机上
We wouldn't need to fix the plane's computer.
我们就不需要修飞机的计算机
We could just use mine.
用我的就可以了
You want to replace the flight computer with a laptop?
你要用笔记本电脑代替飞控计算机
That coffee maker in your galley--
你厨房♥的咖啡机里的处理器芯片
they flew to the moon with a chip 1/10th that size.
比月球旅行的电脑芯片还要大十倍
These are not advanced systems.
这些不是什么先进的系统
Okay, so where do we get the software?
那好 那软件从哪搞
This is the manufacturer's internal network.
这是生产商的内部网络
Oh, the skeleton key.
这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥啊
Downloading now.
现在开始下载
How long? Five minutes.
要多久 五分钟
We'll be in the storm by then, won't we?
那我们已经遇到风暴 不是吗
It's cutting it close,
非常接近
but we don't have any other choice.
但我们别无选择
Hey, Brooke says we're going to have to patch
布鲁克说我们要手动把
the new computer in manually.
新电脑接进去
Where's the avionics bay?
航♥空♥电子设备的接口在哪
It's right here behind the front wheel well,
就在前起落架室的后面
But I can't find any access panels.
但是我找不到任何入口
That's because it's on the bottom of the plane.
因为在飞机底面
Avionics aren't meant to be accessed in the air.
航♥空♥电子设备不是让你在天上时碰的
No, wait a minute, there's a vent
不 等一下 在货仓
on this end of the cargo compartment.
的这端有个通风口
We'll have to crawl to reach it,
我们得爬过去
but it's big enough for us to get into the wheel well.
但足够我们进到起落架室
That's not on the schematic.
那不在图纸上
Are you sure?
你确定
Yes, I'm sure.
确定以及肯定
I used to date a ground crew guy.
我曾经和一个地勤约会
I know things about the plane I shouldn't.
我知道的比我应该知道的还多
Do I need to explain more? Sure.
还要再解释吗 解释吧
Listen, won't it be cold as hell down there?
下面不是很冷吗
You mean up there.
你是说上面
Yeah, it's gonna be freezing.
冷得刺骨
What if you go all that way, and there's no vent?
如果你去了可是没有通风口怎么办
The vent is there.
这个真的有
I know it.
我知道
I trusted you. Now you got to trust me.
我相信过你 你现在也得相信我
Look, man, I'm sorry
关于这个
About the whole storming-the-cockpit thing.
机舱里的打斗 我很抱歉
And you think this is gonna ma up for it?
这样就算弥补我了
Well, I can't worry about that right now.
我现在没空担心这个
The saboteur you pulled out of the back,
你在机尾揪出的坏蛋
There's somebody else in the cabin who's helping him.
在这里还有帮凶
Look, you want to tell me what this is all about?
你要告诉我这到底怎么回事
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表