剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Not sure how much I care about that.
我不知道你说的和我有多大关系
But if we're gonna help each other,
但是如果我们能互相帮助的话
I need to know what was gonna happen today.
我就得知道今天会发生什么事
Raven stole the plans for some kind of weapons prototype,
乌鸦偷了某种武器模型的设计
something the U.S. Government would very much prefer
美国政♥府♥不想其落入
not to fall into the wrong hands.
他人之手
He's gonna sell those plans here today at the embassy,
乌鸦想今天在大使♥馆♥里把设计卖♥♥掉
use this event as a cover.
他想借此为掩护
If we don't catch him making the sale,
如果我们没有抓住他贩卖♥♥设计
which my intel has going down at 5:00,
也就是5点的时候
He cashes out and vanishes.
他就会消失的
And I lose my shot at the antidote.
那我就拿不到解药了
Let's get moving.
赶紧行动吧
You first.
你先请
I don't ever turn my back on someone who does this for money.
我从来不对佣金特工掉以轻心
Well, I don't think I like her very much.
我对这女人好感激减
Neither do I.
我也是
I didn't get your name.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Sure didn't.
那就对了
Well, it took you long enough.
这么久才回来啊
Feel free to bring it up at my next performance review.
下次的业绩评估里跟我算账好了
Hey, dude.
老弟
Is that a defibrillator?
那是起搏器吗
Yeah, sorry. Didn't want to alarm you.
是 我只是不想吓着你
Maybe we should revisit that idea of getting a doctor.
我觉得我们应该找个医生
I've already reached out to the guys I can trust locally.
我已经联♥系♥了绝对可信的人了
One of them's dead, the other's in prison.
虽然一个死了另一个还在坐牢
Don't worry. You're in good hands.
不用担心 我是行家
You're sure you know what you're doing?
你确定知道自己在干嘛吗
You could say I got some experience in this area.
我在这领域有经验的
All right, Guerrero's here
格雷罗在这边
working on deciphering Danny's notes.
破解丹尼的笔记
We'll see if there's any information about the drop.
看看是否有关于接头地点的信息
You're cutting it pretty close. It's almost 5:00.
时间就要到了 已经快5点了
Where do you think security went?
保安都哪去了
Probably fanned out across the complex, looking for the drop.
也许都出动去找接头地点了
Okay, if Raven goes through the trouble
如果乌鸦 不怕各种麻烦
to set up a meeting inside the russian embassy,
在俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥内召开会议
wouldn't he want to have it in a place you'd least suspect?
那最危险的地方其实也最安全
It's gonna happen right here.
那接头地点就是大厅了
You still there?
你还在么
I'm here. I'm here. Go ahead.
我在我在 请讲
You're in a crowded room. You want to have an exchange.
如果你在人多的室内 你要交换信息
You don't want anybody to know about it. How?
又不想别人发现 怎么办
Well, for sure you want to avoid
当然 要先避免
passing anything hand to hand.
手把手的递东西
Something hard to monitor.
不易被监控的东西
Uh, wireless,
无线
Bluetooth.
蓝牙
Hey, yeah.
对呀
You know, that's it.
就是蓝牙
That's it-- the exchange is gonna happen
就是用蓝牙设备
Via bluetooth device.
来交换信息
I got a pairing number right here.
我这正好有个配对号♥
Give me that.
给我
Here it is.
听好
Try this--121...
试这个 121
467.
You got it? 121467.
记住没 121467
I'll give it a shot.
我会试下
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
I like to talk to myself.
我自言自语
Do you have a cell phone I can borrow?
把你手♥机♥借我用用
Bluetooth connections are harder to hack into
与手♥机♥信♥号♥♥相比
than phone signals.
蓝牙连接难以入侵
Unless we have a pairing code.
除非 我们有了配对号♥
Phones are linked. We're in business.
连上了 开始干活
Raven's downloading proof that he has the plans.
乌鸦在下载他的计划说明
This isn't a drop. This is an auction.
这里不是接头地点 而是拍卖♥♥场
Why sell to one buyer when you can get a room
如果有一屋子世界上最有钱的
full of the richest men in the world
买♥♥家来竞价
To bid against each other?
为什么要只卖♥♥给一个人
It's perfect-- when it's over,
太完美了 结束以后
Everybody just walks away scot-free.
大家拍拍屁♥股♥走人 不留痕迹
Bid's already over $20 million.
要价已经超过两千万
Bidders are dropping off fast.
出价的人越来越少
If he makes this sale, we lose him.
一旦成交 那我们就跟丢了人
Bluetooth range is only a few dozen meters.
蓝牙覆盖范围只有十几米
He's gotta be in these rooms.
他一定在这屋里
Which one?
是哪个人
Let's find out.
我们来把他揪出来
Type in, "This transaction has been halted
输入 美国政♥府♥
By the u.S. Government."
强制暂停交易
What if this doesn't work?
会有用吗
Well, you get to haul my corpse to a federal prison.
那你就到联邦监狱给我收尸吧
Hey, there, pal.
朋友 你好
"Victor shukoff."
维克特·舒克夫
He was a big-time oil magnate.
他曾是个顶级的石油大亨
He must have been the buyer.
他肯定是买♥♥家之一
Raven made sure we never got to question him.
乌鸦杀人灭口 不给我们过问他的机会
Don't move.
不许动
You're not what I thought you were...
你还真有两下子
Not a neanderthal.
原来不是个农民
The thing that you pulled with the bluetooth back there...
你当时用蓝牙的那招
very impressive.
令我刮目相看
I'm so happy you're impressed.
我很荣幸 让你刮目相看
And just so you know, when this is all over
你知道 当这一切结束
And I get out of here,
我离开这里之后
I am gonna make sure that you are recognized
我一定不会
for everything that you did here today.
让你今天的努力付之东流
When you get out of here?
当"你"离开这里之后
The bureau will figure out some sort of bargain
局里会用些筹码来谈判
for my release, eventually.
最终放我出去
And what about me?
那我呢
Well...
这个
The poison will kill me
毒药会在
before we can figure out a way out of here.
我们想到逃出去的办法之前 要我的命
But listen, if you need me to do anything you...
如果你想让我帮你
You know, after the fact...
达成任何遗愿
Just let me know.
一定告诉我
What am I to do, hmm?
我该怎么办
When a prominent russian oilman
显赫的俄♥国♥石油大亨
is found murdered
在我的大使♥馆♥
in my courtyard of my embassy,
在我的眼皮底下被杀
Stolen russian property found in his possession,
身上还发现了被窃的俄♥国♥财产
And two americans found standing over the body
两个拿着凶器的美国人
with the murder weapon...
站在尸体旁
I am forced to ask myself this question...
我不停的问我自己这个问题
Which one of you is raven?
你俩谁是乌鸦
Aaron. Aaron.
艾伦
Hey, get in here!
快进来
Aaron! Aaron!
艾伦
I'm pretty sure he can't hear you.
我确定他听不见你喊他
His heart stopped. I know.
他心脏不跳了 我知道
We're gonna start it again.
我们来让它继续跳
The instructions?
说明书
You were reading the instructions?
你在读说明书
They put these things on school buses now.
现在连小孩的校车上都有这种东西了
We're not children here. We can figure this thing out.
我们总比小孩强吧 肯定能搞定的
You said you were experienced at this kind of thing!
你说你对这种事情有经验来着
I got experience putting people in this situation,
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表