剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
But I also sensed a good man,
但也能感到他是个好人
Seeking a better path.
想要弃暗投明
If I can't help a man like that...
如果我不能帮助这样的人
What am I doing here?
那我在这里还有何意义
All right, this book...
很好 这本书
Are we sure Fisher knows about it?
费舍尔肯定知道这本书吗
This monastery was supposed to be our next job
博物馆之后 我们的下个目标
after the museum.
就是这座修道院
We had it all planned out.
我们都计划妥当
Listen, when Fisher gets here,
听着 当费舍尔到来的时候
He's gonna tear this place apart looking for it.
为了寻找那本书他会把这搞得天翻地覆
People are gonna get hurt.
一定会伤及无辜
Why don't we just give it to him?
我们何不把书直接给他呢
I would. Only I don't have it.
我也想 可现在东西不在我手上
Chance, are you there?
吉斯 听到吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm still here.
是的 收到
Oh, good.
谢天谢地
Lost you for a second there.
刚刚我联♥系♥不上你了
Listen, we got a major problem.
听着 我们现在有麻烦了
I just made one of Fisher's guys
我刚刚发现一个费舍尔的手下
Down here at the gondola station,
守在山下的缆车站
And that gondola's been up there about ten minutes now,
并且缆车在大约十分钟之前已经上去了
Which means... Wait a minute.
那就意味着 等一下
The gondola's up here?
缆车已经上来了吗
Yeah, which means we're gonna have to come up
是的 那意味着我们得另想个办法上去
With a new plan to get you down off that mountain.
把你从山上接下来
Chance. Chance!
吉斯 吉斯
No, no! Aah!
不 别
Oh, I'm sorry. I--
对不起
Oh, my.
天呢
This is Guerrero.
我是格雷罗
It's Winston! Where the hell have you been?
我是温斯顿 你♥他♥妈♥的死到哪去了
I called you, like, 30 times in the last 10 minutes!
我10分钟里给你打了30次电♥话♥
All right, listen. I thought this job was straightforward,
我本以为这是个简单的任务
But it's gotten kind of complicated,
可如今事情有些棘手了
And I'm gonna need your help.
所以我现在需要你的帮助
Busy today, dude. Sorry.
抱歉帮不上你 老兄 我今天很忙
You're busy?
你很忙
Chance and the principal are in danger.
吉斯和委托人现在都身处险境
What the hell could you be so busy with it can't wait?
你还在为别的鸟事忙得不可开交
Dude, my life does not revolve around you,
老兄 我的世界又不是围着你转
As hard as that may be for you to believe.
信不信由你
I'm on another job.
我正在忙别的工作
Another--
别的...
Look, Fisher and his crew are here.
听着 费舍尔和他的手下已经到这了
Now Chance is stuck up on that mountain with those psychopaths.
吉斯现在正单枪匹马的和那群疯子周♥旋♥
Now, he told me you know a chopper pilot
听说你在蒙特利尔认识个
Out of Montreal-- I need him here, fast.
直升机飞行员 我要他尽快过来帮忙
Well, I know who he means.
好的 我知道他说的是谁
That guy's not really an option.
可那个家伙现在不行了
We kind of had a falling out.
我们已经闹翻了
Well, can't you apologize?
那你就不能去道个歉吗
Yeah, if I had, like, a time machine
可以啊 除非我回到过去
Or a hell of a ouija board.
或者施展碟仙之类的通灵术
Listen, you're gonna be fine, man.
听着 你肯定会有办法的
You're, uh...
因为你是这么的...
Capable. Capable?
牛 牛
Hey, who the hell do you think you're talking--
你♥他♥妈♥的知道你在和谁说话吗
Got to go.
我先挂了
C-4.
C4炸♥药♥
It's enough to level this place.
足够把这里夷为平地了
When Fisher does a job,
费舍尔做事
He never leaves any witnesses.
一向心狠手辣 铲绝后患
We're gonna have to do something to save those monks.
我们得想办法救这些修士
How can I help? You want to help?
我能帮忙吗 你想帮忙吗
We got to find this book before they do,
我们得在他们
Before they blow this monastery right off the map.
把这个修道院炸飞之前找到那本书
So what happens next?
我们接下来做什么
Fisher and his crew came for the annals.
费舍尔和他的手下要来找那本记事
So if we can get our hands on that book first,
因此如果我们可以率先拿到那本书
We'll be able to lure them away from the monks.
我们就能把他们引开以保护这些修道士
It's our only shot at saving them.
这是我们现在唯一的办法
So what's the deal, you never found this thing?
说实在的 你真没找到过那本书吗
No, it's not that. I just never got around to taking it.
没有 之前我根本没打过拿书的主意
I mean, it's underneath the monastery.
我是说 它应该在这个修道院的底下
It's in the old church foundation.
在这老旧教堂的地基之中
Underneath where? The crypt.
在底下什么地方 在教堂的地窖
Abbot Regan used it to store everything
修道院长里根曾经在那里储存
He brought back from the war.
他从战争中带回来的物什
He always talked about the pieces he got
他经常谈论起那些他从
In all those churches in France and Belgium.
法国和比利时的教堂收集来的宝贝
I just assumed they were souvenirs--junk.
我原以为那不过是些垃圾纪念品
Well, apparently not. How do we get down there?
显然不是 我们怎么去地窖
The crypt is connected to the abbey through a network of tunnels,
地窖是在禁酒令时期建造的
Built during prohibition.
它通过底下管道与修道院连接
I thought I was the only one here who knew about it.
我想我是这里唯一知道它确切位置的人
There's several entrances off the grounds,
尽管地上有很多入口可以进入地窖
But only one inside the abbey.
但在这间修道院里只有一个
Where is it?
入口在哪
Unfortunately, it's right behind
悲剧了 它就在费舍尔
Where Fisher is holding the monks hostage.
控制的人♥质♥后面
The entrance is below a slab, just behind the altar.
入口将在祭坛后面的一块厚木板下面
Let me get this straight-- there's only one way to get to the book,
我来理顺下思路 现状是我们只有一条
And we have to walk right past Fisher to get to it.
找到书的路径就是从费舍尔身边绕过去
How are we supposed to do that?
可问题是我们到底要怎么做
I mean, even if we could get past him,
我是说 即便我们能够绕过他
This place is an echo chamber.
可这个地方是个回声室
As soon as we move the slab, he's gonna hear us.
一旦我们搬动入口的木板 他便会发觉
If you get your hands on the book,
如果你们拿到书
This all ends, yes?
这一切就都结束了 对吧
It's a good start.
至少是个好的开始
Go.
去吧
I'll make sure they can't hear you. No, no!
我会确保他们不被惊动 不行
It's too dangerous. Let me--let me do it.
这太危险了 还是让我来吧
Go.
你们走吧
We went through the wine cellar,
我们搜查了酒窖
The basement, nothing.
地下室 一无所获
Not to mention, there's still no sign of Gray.
更不用说连格雷的影子都没看到
It could take hours to search every inch of this place.
要把这地方搜遍得花上几小时
Do you realize this?
你意识到这问题了吗
Maybe we've just been taking the wrong approach.
也许我们该换个方法
Go find who's doing that.
去看看是谁在那
You think the abbot's safe?
你觉得院长会有危险吗
Right now the only way any of us are gonna be safe
我只知道如果我们先找到那书
Is if we get that book.
谁也不会有危险
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Damn it, Winston, can't you take a hint?
该死 温斯顿 你就不能消停一下吗
I'm pretty sure I said I'd call you.
我想我说过我会打电♥话♥给你吧
I'm aware, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to check in
我知道 但我想打个电♥话♥来问问
to see how you were progressing.
事情进展如何也无伤大雅吧
Isn't that sweet.
你还真体贴
I'm still kind of in the thick of it here,
我依然处于谜团之中
And I think you and I both know this isn't something
我想你我都明白这不是
That would just be lying out in the open.
轻而易举就可以搞定的事吧
Well aware.
非常明白
After all, if this material wasn't so personal To its owner,
毕竟 要不是这材料对它的主人如此重要
we wouldn't be so eager to get our hands on it.
我们也不会如此迫切的想搞到手
Right. I'll be in touch.
好吧 我会和你联♥系♥的
So, you've been here about a year.
这么说来 你来这一年了
You've got a pretty good idea where this thing was.
那你应该非常清楚书在哪了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表