剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You've really lost your mind, haven't you.
你真的是疯了吗
I know you've been a little weird lately, dude,
我原来觉得你最近有点奇怪
but you've gone fully around the bend.
但现在发现你已经疯了
She hasn't done anything wrong.
她没做错任何事
Who cares, man. It's work, sometimes it's fun.
谁管呢 这是工作 有时好玩
Sometimes it's not, I mean.
有时不好玩
Quit acting like a baby. Let's get in there and finish this thing.
不要像个小孩 咱们进去把事情了结吧
You've got to go through me first.
你得先过了我这关
Dude...
老兄
Fine. Not cool.
好 真没意思
Dude, you're kind of putting me in a me-or-you-type situation here.
老兄 是你逼我非要和你一对一对峙的
If I make a whole thing out of it...
我会把整件事查清楚的
Get up.
起来
Turn around.
转身
Now your reputation precedes you.
久仰大名
I imagine at some point during that confrontation,
我想在对峙中的某一时刻
you had the opportunity to end things.
你原本有机会扭转时局
Why didn't you?
为什么放弃了
My heart grew three sizes that day.
那天我的心大了三倍
What do you want me to tell you?
你想我告诉你什么
Awfully cavalier.
真是傲慢
Considering you're the reason we're here to begin with.
正是因为你 我们才能找到这里
We lost Chance's trail completely
如果不是你联♥系♥上了吉斯
until you reconnected with him.
我们没法得到他的线索
That's ironic isn't it.
很讽刺 是吧
Your friends here would be safer
你的朋友在这很安全
had you remained in the employ of their enemy.
是因为你在敌军做间谍
It's funny how life works out.
生活真是有趣
Morning, sweet heart. Hate me.
早啊 甜心 恨我吧
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
All I know is she was here.
我只知道那女的也在
They went together and he was protecting her.
他们一起逃了 而且他保护着她
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I had the shot, dude.
我之前有机会 老兄
Didn't take it.
但没下手
In my book, that's game over.
在我看来 这事儿没治了
Besides this whole thing
况且这件事
is kinda looking like a family squabble, dude.
多少算家庭纠纷 老兄
I'm just going to...
我只是要去...
Let me know how to turns out.
回头告诉我结果
Yeah?
说
I found him.
我找到他了
But there's no sign of Junior or the girl.
但仔仔和那女孩不在这里
Don't worry though, I will find Junior
不过请放心 我会找到仔仔
and I will sort this out
了结此事
and then we can all sit down and talk this over...
然后大家坐下来 好好谈谈
He's better dead.
最好杀了他
I want him dead.
我要他死
Can we please take a moment
可否冷静点
to think about who we're talking about?
我们是在说仔仔
There's a client in my office right now
我这里来的客户
who is about to become an enemy.
就快翻脸了
This situation is blown out of control.
局势已失控
You want me to believe you're as good as Junior
要我相信你跟仔仔同样出色
then prove it.
就证明给我看
This will all get resolved and you'll be secure.
事情会解决 保证你没事
That book should have never existed.
那本书本就不该存在
You fix this.
你得将功补过
Or there will be hell to pay.
否则别怪我不客气
Back there he called you Junior.
刚才他喊你仔仔
Yeah.
是
My boss took me in when I was younger.
早年老板带我入行
As a kid I just kicked around
我从小居无定所
and changed my name a few times.
换过好些名字
Eventually he just gave me his.
最后他让我跟他姓
He started calling me Junior.
然后开始叫我仔仔
And he saw you as his son.
看来他视你如己出
Yeah.
是的
For a while it was about
曾几何时
the closest thing I ever got to a family.
这让我有了家的感觉
Like all family businesses
就像家族企业
eventually they hand the reins
代代传承一样
over and he wanted them to be mine.
他想让我继承衣钵
What happened?
出了什么岔子
A few years ago things started getting a little rocky.
几年前 事情变得有些微妙
The more I tried to figure it out
我越想弄明白
the further apart we got.
我们就越疏远
If I were you I wouldn't know who to trust.
换做我 都不知道该相信谁
So what are we gonna do?
那接下来怎么办
I think there's one guy
也许有个人
we might be able to trust.
我们可以信任
There's a bodyguard I went up against a few years ago
是几年前我遇到的一个保镖
the best I ever faced.
他是我见过最棒的
He holds up in some warehouse in the Tenderloin.
他住在田德隆区的一间仓库里
If he's there he might be able to help us.
如果他还在那里 也许能帮到我们
Ma'am do you know that gentleman
女士 你知道身边
you were with is an assassin?
那位先生是杀手吗
I know what he used to be.
我知道他曾是杀手
But he's already saved my life once today.
但他今天救了我的命
I'm Katherine Walters.
我是凯瑟琳·沃尔特
I'm in danger and I need your help.
我有危险 需要你的帮助
Nice to meet you Katherine.
很高兴见到你 凯瑟琳
My name is Christopher Chance.
我是克里斯托·吉斯
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You're the only guy who's ever flat out beat me.
你是唯一一个跟我打成平手的
Got me curious so I started digging.
让我很好奇 所以调查了一番
There's a bodyguard named Christopher Chance
明尼阿波利斯有个保镖就叫
in Minneapolis who died in 1927.
克里斯托·吉斯 死于1927年
There is another one in Nashville, he died in 1954.
纳什维尔还有一个 死于1954年
One in Brooklyn died in 1975.
布鲁克林的那个死于1975年
Well, it ain't really a name
其实 我们并非
least not one anyone was born into.
生来就叫这个名字
I got it from the guy who taught me.
这名字是我师♥父♥传给我的
He got it from the guy who taught him.
他也继承自他的师♥父♥
Christopher Chance is the guy
克里斯托·吉斯是人们
you go to when no one else can help.
身陷绝境时的最后一线希望
Which brings you to my next question...
那么我的问题是
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要做什么
Hello?
喂
Hello, Ms. Walters, it's detective Winston.
沃尔特女士 我是温斯顿探员
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你的位置
I can have dozen guys on site inside ten minutes.
十分钟内就有一队人赶往你处
After what happened,
经过之前的事情
can you honestly say I'd be safer with you?
你还敢说能确保我的安全吗
I didn't think so.
恐怕不行吧
I've only played offense.
我一向只攻不守
I need your help to protect her.
需要你帮忙保护她
We can't just keep running.
我们不能一直逃跑
You figured that out all on your own, huh?
你都想清楚了吧
Rule number one...
第一条
Take the fight to them.
先发制人
Dictate tempo.
控制节奏
Give them control and you've already lost.
受制于人 你就输了
What do I do with her when I'm doing all that?
我这样做时又如何顾及她
Never let her out of your sight.
千万别让她离开你的视线
In fact in my experience
事实上 以我的经验
you're going to need her help to solve the puzzle.
你需要她来帮忙解决难题
You want easy, play checkers.
嫌麻烦 玩跳棋好了
Does this really work?
真的有用吗
Worked on you.
对付你时有用
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表