剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Winston, I'm on my way in.
温斯顿 我正在进入
Thank you.
多谢
Now tell me again how you're getting past security.
你再跟我说下你突破安保的计划
Same way danny was going in-- right through the front door.
和丹尼一样 直接从正门进
"C.C. Baxter."
"C·C·巴克斯特"
Never heard of him.
从未耳闻
That's 'cause he doesn't exist. It was one of danny's covers.
假名字 只不过是丹尼的卧底身份之一
How do you know that? Helped him build it.
你怎么知道的 是我帮他弄的
Name, please.
请签到
Oh. C.C. Baxter.
C·C·巴克斯特
Yes, mr. Baxter. Welcome.
欢迎 巴克斯特先生
Identification?
身份证
Uh, no, thanks.
不用 多谢
Your photo I.D., sir.
请出示带照片的身份证明 先生
Oh, yeah.
好的
Of course, um...
当然
Have you ever changed what you're wearing
你有没有过出门前
Just before you leave
临时换了套行头
And realize you left your I.D. In your other...
结果发现身份证和其他物品都...
Pants?
放在之前的裤子里了
Wait here.
在这稍等
Mr. Baxter?
巴克斯特先生
I'm peter blanchard,
我是皮特·布兰奇德
State department liaison for today's event.
今天活动的国♥务♥院♥联络官
This is alexei volkov, chief of embassy security.
这位是阿莱西·沃科夫 大使♥馆♥安全主管
So volkov is chief of security over there?
这么说沃科夫是大使♥馆♥安全主管咯
That's kind of high-profile job for a secret agent,
这个职位对于间谍来说太显眼了
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Uh, what seems to be the problem?
有什么问题吗
Well, apparently you need an I.D. To get into this thing.
显然这次活动需要出示身份证才能进入
Yeah.
没错
The department of defense put me on the list.
我是国防部邀请来的
may be they can help.
你们可以找他们核查
I'll try the d.O.D. Social office for you.
我会联♥系♥国防部社会办的
Do you know who put you on the list there?
你知道是谁邀请你来的吗
Uh, fred galvis.
弗莱德·盖维斯
The secretary of defense?
国防部长吗
Yeah, he asked me to make the rounds for him here tonight.
他让我今晚代他来这走访下
All right, listen. I put a call into galvis' office
听着 我已经给盖维斯的办公室
To give him a heads-up.
打电♥话♥联络过了
But I ended up having to leave word.
不过是用留言的
Hopefully, he's not still holding a grudge
但愿上次你
After what you did to his boat...
弄坏他的船和房♥子后
And his house.
他没有记恨于你
Oh, god, and that poor horse.
老天 还有那匹可怜的马
Well, maybe the horse wasn't really your fault.
其实那匹马也不能怪你
Ah, yes. Peter blanchard from state calling for the secretary.
我是国♥务♥院♥的皮特·布兰奇德
It's about a guest at today's event
是有关今天俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
At the russian embassy,
一位贵宾的事想咨♥询♥下
A mr. Baxter. C.C.
叫巴克斯特先生 还有C·C
C.C. Baxter.
C·C·巴克斯特
I'm sure he's quite busy, but if you could just...
他现在非常忙 是否能...
Oh. Yeah, I'll hold.
好的 我可以等
Mr. Secretary.
部长先生
Uh, of course.
当然
I-I'll do what I can. I...
我会尽我所能
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你聊聊
Yes, sir.
你好 部长
Mr. Chance,
吉斯先生
I don't know what it is you're up to,
我不清楚你此行的最终目的
And I'm not sure I want to know.
但我也并不想知道
But you said that you'd ask for a favor,
不过我说过我欠你个人情
And I honor my commitments.
我是个信守诺言的人
Thank you, sir.
多谢 长官
He wants to speak with you.
他想和你聊下
Mr. Secretary?
部长先生
How exactly do you guys know the secretary of defense?
你们怎么会认识国防部部长的
He wasn't always the secretary of defense, and...
他又不是一直都是部长
You're not our first client.
而且我们又不是第一天开张
Thank you, mr. Secretary.
多谢 部长先生
Please enjoy yourself. Thanks.
请自便 多谢
Excuse me, mr. Baxter.
打扰 巴克斯特先生
I thought you'd like to know your guest has already arrived.
我想你的嘉宾已经到了
Guest?
嘉宾
Great.
好的
Wait a minute. What guest?
等下 什么嘉宾
Well, whoever it is, they're gonna be
不管是谁 他要找的是
Looking for danny's face, not mine.
丹尼 而不是我
Fine, stick with volkov.
好的 盯紧沃科夫
I'm not exactly sure if he's our spy our not,
我不能确定他是不是我们要找的那人
But like you said, he's all over Danny's notes.
不过如你所说 丹尼的笔记里总提到他
So...
所以
Just see where he leads you.
或许他会给你一些线索
What about you?
你进展如何
You having any luck breaking Danny's code?
对破译丹尼的代码 有点灵感了吗
It's a simple beaufort null cipher, dude. Piece of cake.
只是花哨的加密文 老弟 小菜一碟
What, weren't you ever a boy scout?
你没当过童子军吗
No. Were you?
没 你呢
Order of the arrow, troop 337.
红箭团 337连
Do a good turn daily.
日行一善[童子军口号♥]
Hey, 121467. What--what's that mean?
这儿 121467 是什么意思
Don't know. Still working on it.
不知道 正在研究
I thought you said it was simple.
你刚才不是说简单吗
It's not a code, all right?
这不是代码 拜托
It's something else-- a password or something.
是别的东西 密♥码♥什么的
Well, obviously it's important.
显然它很重要
Look, it's on the line three times.
看啊 在这一行出现了3次
What about all these words surrounding them?
那它周围的字句呢
Maybe that'll give it some context.
也许有什么提示
Respect personal space, du.
让我自己来 老兄
"Insulin, charcoal...
胰岛素 木炭
Atropine, prussian blue."
阿托品 普鲁士蓝
Wait a minute, aren't these all--
等等 它们都是
treatments for poison? Yeah.
用来解毒的 没错
Didn't help Danny, did it?
但救不了丹尼 对吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Looks like the guy was trying to piece things together.
看来这家伙打算把它们找齐
He was closing in on this guy named Raven.
他跟这个叫乌鸦的家伙走得很近
That's probably the code name to our spy.
乌鸦可能是间谍的代号♥
And Danny also thought
丹尼还认为
he may have had the antidote with him.
他也许有解药
Look.
这里
It's common practice.
这是常理
Look, if you were handling a substance like that,
如果是你拿到了这种东西
wouldn't you maybe want to have the antidote close by,
难道不想把解药一起带着吗
just in case you got any on you?
万一中招了呢
Dude.
干嘛
Chance...
吉斯
Chance, we have a problem.
吉斯 有麻烦了
I think whoever poisoned Danny also get to Aaron.
恐怕对付丹尼的家伙也对艾伦下手了
You sure?
你确定
Chance, this is Guerrero. I'm sure.
吉斯 我是格雷罗 我确定
Listen, Guerrero,
听着 格雷罗
do me a favor.
帮个忙
Retrace Aaron's steps.
查查艾伦去过的地方
See if you can find out where it happened,
看能否找到事发地
maybe identify the poison.
兴许能查出毒药
Oh, he's way ahead of you, apparently.
没等你说 他已经行动了
Anything in Danny's notes about an antidote?
丹尼的笔记里有解药的资料吗
Only somebody named Raven
只提到一个叫乌鸦的家伙
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表