剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
The last time those guys shot at you
那些杀手最后一次袭击你
Was your first meeting with whitey doyle.
是在你和多伊尔初次见面时
The best way to lure them out is to arrange a second one.
所以最好的诱敌之策就是安排你们再次见面
This is your plan?
难道这就是你的计划吗
Yeah.
没错
To paint a bull's-eye on my back
这等同于在我背上画个靶心
And see who takes a shot at me?
等着他们来杀我
At us.
准确说应该是我们
Well, hopefully more me than you.
希望他们都冲着我来
A lot of people survive your plans, do they?
你的案子里有多少人活着回来
Oh, you'd be surprised.
你知道后一定会惊讶的
Look, I'm going to go in there,
听着 我会亲自走一趟
Tell them about the meet, and establish my cover.
以我的掩护身份告知他们要再次会面
From then on, I promise, I won't leave your side.
从现在开始 我保证绝不会离开你半步
Okay.
好的
Any way you can try and keep it cool in there?
你确定你能行吗
Hey. It's going to be fine.
没问题的
Trust me.
相信我
Good morning.
早上好
Mark nelson, attorney for Whitey Doyle.
我是马克·尼尔森 怀缇·多伊尔的律师
Are you allyson russo?
你就是艾丽森·罗素吗
Yes.
正是
Mr. Doyle would like to see you again.
多伊尔先生想和你再次会面
So your client's a fugitive,
你的委托人现在可是危在旦夕
But you're here to dictate the terms.
你竟还在这里宣读条款
Yep.
没错
Term number one,
条款一
all meetings happen at a place of my client's choosing.
所有的见面地点都必须由我委托人确定
Term number two, full blanket immunity from prosecution.
条款二 我的委托人要求完全的豁免权
And most importantly, number three,
最重要的第三条
My client will deal with ms. Russo
所有事项 都只和罗素小姐
And ms. Russo only.
私下协商
Mr. Nelson, why don't we discuss this privately?
尼尔森先生 何不我们换个地方说话
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉两位
Where do you get off?
你们要去哪
I'm allyson's superviser.
我是艾丽森的部门督察
I will take part in any meeting with doyle regarding
你们所有的会面我都必须参加
He doesn't like you.
他不希望你参加
Excuse me? You're excused.
抱歉 你不能参加
This office has been full of leaks for as long as you've been here.
自从你参与整件事后 消息就被泄露了
He sees it as evidence of a character defect.
我的委托人认为你的人品有问题
Even if I agree to the demands,
即便我接受你的请求
The immunity deal will never hold up. Sure, it will.
法官也不会同意豁免权这项的 当然会
Okay, why don't you just let me talk to him?
好了 为何不让我来和他谈谈
I can talk to him
我亲自和他谈
and get to the bottom of this. No, hold on, hold on.
弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 不行 等下 等下
Because I want to hear how mr. Nelson thinks
我倒是十分想听听尼尔森先生
He's going to get a judge to let one of the most wanted men
是如何说服法官让一位全美顶级要犯
In america off the hook
凭借一些不可靠的供词
In return for some vague promise of his testimony.
而免于牢狱之灾的
Please. Educate me.
请赐教
Let's just
我们还是
Todd vs. California
托德曾经凭借一份
State supremes upheld
指控帮派老大的供词
Blanket immunity for a notorious gang boss
而换取了加州最高法♥院♥
In exchange for the promise of testimony.
完全的豁免权
U.S. Vs. Vazquez
巴斯克斯同样以
Similar situation with a drug-trafficking kingpin.
指控毒品交易的核心人物而换取自♥由♥
Judge cone upstairs,
这种情况正不断增加
Lead prosecutor, California vs. Lee
头号♥起诉人 李在加州
Same deal.
也胜诉成功
But I'm sure this can't be a surprise to you.
我猜这些你应该都心知肚明
Or can it?
谁说不行
Maybe that's why they keep passing you over
难怪他们为了肯特的案子
For kent's job down the hall.
传唤了你好几次
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Let's all just take a little breather here.
大家都退一步吧
Why don't we let these two talk this through, huh?
还是让他们两位自己聊吧
Okay, so you are not a lawyer, correct?
你确定你不是位律师吗
Not that I'm aware of.
我也才刚发现
Then how did you know all that?
那你怎么知道那些的
The legal stuff? I just made it up.
法规和案例吗 我瞎编的
No. No, you didn't.
不是这样的
Harris might not do his homework, but I do.
也许哈里斯没有事先准备过 但是我有
And those cases were dead on.
你说的那些案例滴水不漏
Really?
真的吗
Fine, but you have no idea how many people in this building
你不知道大楼里有多少人
are going to be talking about this.
会谈论这件事
The building? I want everyone in the city talking about this.
只有大楼 我希望全城人都谈论这件事
We push the issue, force the bad guys to make a mistake.
我们把事情闹大 逼迫那些坏人犯错
Yeah. What'd you find?
你有什么发现
Really? You sure, Winston?
真的 确定吗 温斯顿
Okay, I'll check it out.
好 我来调查
What was that?
怎么了
When you hired us, I knew something wasn't right.
从你最初来找我们 我就觉得有问题
It seemed like a slam dunk.
这很简单
There was a leak in your office--
有人泄漏了风声
Somebody you were covering for,
你替某人遮掩
Someone with some dirt in their past.
此人过去有污点
Well, I was right.
我猜得没错
There is somebody with dirt in their folder,
此人的档案上有污点
but the thing is, it's you.
问题在于 这个人是你
Five years ago, your first major racketeering case,
五年前 你主理第一宗诈骗案时
$50,000 shows up in your checking account.
你的账户中增加了五万美元
Internal affairs steps in to investigate.
内部事务部门介入调查
Eventually they drop the case.
最后却不了了之
A little weird, huh?
有点奇怪吧
I'm not on the take-- not now, not ever.
我没有受贿 从来没有
I don't think you are on the take.
我没说你受贿
You don't seem like the type.
你不像那种人
But that's a lot of money.
但那是一大笔钱
Is there anything you're not telling me?
你是否有事瞒着我
I think I answered your question.
我已经回答过了
I want to get you moving, see who follows,
我要让你挪挪地儿 看谁会跟踪
Try to get the bad guys to make a move.
让那些坏人行动起来
We called ahead,
我们预定了餐馆
got you a table where you two will be able to talk privately.
方便你们两人在那里谈话
We'll do a quick sweep of the restaurant when we arrive.
我们到达后会迅速清场
Should only take a minute or two.
一两分钟就能搞定
Sorry for the inconvenience.
抱歉给你带来麻烦
Inspector Gibson, I just want to tell you
吉布森督察 非常感谢
how much I appreciate everything you guys are doing.
你们所做的一切
Just doing our job.
份内事
Oh, there is one thing I wanted to mention
今早的事 我还想
about this morning, though.
多说两句
I know it's probably not my place,
恕我多嘴
but, um, doesn't really sound like a good idea
你又单独和多伊尔见面
for you to meet with Doyle alone again.
实在不太明智
No, it doesn't really sound like a good idea,
对 确实不明智
Does it?
是吧
But there's too much at stake with this case.
但这个案子疑点重重
And if meeting him can crack it, then it's worth the risk.
如果跟他见面能打开缺口 就值得冒险
All right.
好吧
Just saying, if we had been there the first time,
只是 如果上次我们在场
this problem would be over by now.
事情就不用拖到现在
3 william 56, report.
我是3号♥ 56请回话
Hey, you mind grabbing that?
你接一下
3 william 56, en route to Matthew's grille
回3号♥ 我们正在前往马休之窗餐馆
with the package plus one.
车上两件货
Roger that.
收到
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表