剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Long story. I'll tell you when we're on the ground.
一言难尽 等降落了再说
What's he waiting for? What?
他在等什么 什么
The second guy.
他的帮凶啊
His buddy's been chained up
我们进了驾驶室以后
Ever since we opened the cockpit.
他的同伙就一直被绑着了
All that confusion,
那么混乱
He had every opportunity to help his friend.
他有得是机会救他同伙
Why didn't he?
他为什么不救
We got about five minutes until the storm hits.
遇到风暴前我们还有五分钟
We should move.
我们得出发了
I'm about to do the craziest thing
我就要去和你一起
I've ever done in my life with you,
做我这辈子最疯狂的事
And I don't even know your name.
而我还不知道你的名字
I think we both know it isn't martin gill.
你我心知肚明 马汀·吉尔并不是真名
It's christopher chance.
克里斯托·吉斯
Is it?
真的吗
Laptop's ready.
电脑下载好了
Let's go.
行动吧
Guerrero man, bad news. Yeah?
格雷罗 告诉你个不好的消息 是吗
Yeah.
没错
I struck out.
我♥干♥不了这活
Can't find who hired the kidnappers.
我找不到雇佣劫匪的幕后黑手
You're kidding.
你开什么玩笑
I mean, if there was a connection there,
如果几件事情有关联的话
It would have come up.
我会发现的
I threw the book at it, man.
我尽力了 老兄
Anyways, um,
不管怎样
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉帮不上忙
If there's anything else I can do, you let me know.
有什么要我帮忙 尽管说
Thanks, dude.
多谢了 老兄
Hey, sergei.
赛格
Let me ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
Yeah, shoot.
问吧
Say a guy comes to you,
假如有个人找到你
Says here's a key.
给了你一把钥匙
This key'll open any safe anywhere.
告诉你那把钥匙可以开任何保险箱
Money, jewels, secrets in this world
突然全世界的钱 珠宝 秘密
Suddenly at your fingertips.
你都唾手可得
Now that would be tempting, my friend.
那可多么诱人啊 老弟
Don't you think? Yeah. Yeah, it would be.
你说是吧 当然 还用问
Do you take it?
你会收下那钥匙吗
No.
不会
That's right.
这才对
You and I both know something that powerful
因为你我都明白有权有势
Would instantly make you a target.
会使你瞬间成为众矢之的
But let's just say, um,
那我换种说法
Hypothetically, someone like,
就纯粹假设下 比如某人
I don't know, you, were to identify a hacker
我随便打个比喻 比如你要找出
With plans to steal the keys to the entire internet.
一个计划偷走所有网络密钥的黑客
And let's say you were to lie about it
然后你为了这件事
To someone like, uh, say, me,
向某人撒了谎 比如对我
So that you could strike your own deal
这样你就可以独吞密钥
And get rich quick.
迅速致富
I guess what I'm saying, sergei, is...
我想表达的意思就是 赛格
You and I would have real problems.
看来你和我有麻烦要解决了
Mostly you.
看你怎么表现了
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你知道我在说什么吗
I just thought of something.
我只是突然想到一些东西
What do you know? It worked.
你猜怎么着 成功了
Found your guy.
找出幕后黑手了
Folks, when the plane starts to roll,
各位 当飞机开始翻滚时
I want you to keep your heads down.
我要你们全部低下头
Just try to get strapped in
系好安全带
As quickly as you can.
越快越好
Okay.
好的
That lightning looks close.
闪电离我们越来越近了
All right, come on now. Settle in.
没事的 坐好吧
The plane could roll any second.
飞机可能随时会翻滚
Winston, you there?
温斯顿 你在吗
Yeah, go ahead.
在 说
We're going into the wheel well.
我们要进轮舱了
I'll signal you when the computer's hooked up.
电脑连接上后 我会发信♥号♥♥给你的
All right, listen, brooke says it's gonna take
好的 听着 布鲁克说
A couple of minutes for the software to engage.
软件接入系统得上花几分钟时间
Just make sure that you're back inside the plane by then.
确保那时你们已经回到飞机舱内
Believe me, no one's looking to hang around here.
相信我 没人想在这逗留的
They're in the wheel well.
他们已经在轮舱里了
Get ready.
准备好
We're running out of time.
我们没多少时间了
Okay, winston, we're on.
温斯顿 我们这好了
Computer's up.
电脑连接上了
They're disengaging it now.
还没有接入系统呢
Get out of there.
快离开那
Seatbelt light's on.
叫你不系好安全带
Let's go.
我们走吧
Are you looking for this?
你是在找这个吗
I took it off you in the cargo bay.
你在货舱的时候我就拿走了
I figured if I asked for permission,
我猜和你事先打声招呼的话
You probably would have said no.
你肯定会说不
You knew.
你早就知道了
Let's go down inside. We'll talk about it.
我们先进去 然后再慢慢谈
I'm not going to prison.
我不想去坐牢
That's not what I'm suggesting.
我可没这么说
You said before you're looking for a career change?
你之前说想换份工作
So what?
那又怎样
I come work for you?
我来给你打工吗
Pay taxes?
交交税
Get a dog?
养养狗
I'm wearing the clothes of a dead woman.
我身上这件衣服的主人已经死了
I killed her to get on this plane.
我杀了她 好登上这架飞机
This is what I do.
这才是我的本行
You're not as stuck as you think you are.
别这么妄自菲薄
There is another way.
天生你材必有用
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Like I said earlier,
就像我之前说的
I used to hate my job too.
我以前也讨厌自己的工作
Okay, everybody, hold on.
好了 大家坐稳
Tell me your name.
你叫什么
Answer it. Go on.
接电♥话♥
Nick Chepekian?
尼克·吉培根
Yes.
我是
The same Nick Chepekian that hired the kidnappers
雇了绑匪到234号♥航♥班♥的那个
On flight 234?
尼克·吉培根吗
Put a team of goons on the tarmac
是你安排了一帮暴徒在跑道上
Waiting to capture the hacker known as Casper?
等着抓获化名为鬼马小精灵的黑客吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说什么
Nick, say a guy comes to you,
尼克 假如有人来找你
Says, "here's a key."
告诉你 有一把钥匙
"This key'll open any safe anywhere."
能打开世界上任何一个保险柜
Do you take it?
你会收下吗
Hey.
我说
You think Laura got our descriptions
你觉得劳拉已经透露了
To that second team on the ground?
地面部队的信息吗
Heads up.
当心了
Tsa with cornrows.
梳着小辫子的运输安♥全♥局♥的人
Mr. Chance.
吉斯先生
Guerrero sent us. That way.
格雷罗派我们来的 请那边走
Got a car waiting at the back exit.
考虑到你应该不想与警方多做周♥旋♥
Figured you wouldn't want to answer any questions with the police.
有辆车在后面的出口处等着呢
Hey, what about that team they sent to pick up casper?
他们派来接鬼马小精灵的那队人马呢
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表