剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E10
《替身标靶》第一季 第十集
I'm alone now.
我现在孤身一人
I'm cut off.
我被堵截了
Nowhere to run.
无处可逃
I had to do this.
我必须得这么做
I had to try.
必须得尝试
I'm afraid it's all going to end and end quietly.
我怕这一切将会平静地结束
I'm afraid I'm never going to get out of the wilderness here.
我怕我再也走不出这片荒野了
I'm afraid I've failed.
我怕我已经失败了
They're after me. Send help.
他们在追赶我 请派人来支援
After I got this message,
在我收到这消息之后
I kept trying to call her back.
我一直试着打电♥话♥给她
Then I called the sheriff.
之后我打给了郡治安官
But after her message.
但在她这消息之后
You don't know who to trust.
你不知道该相信谁了
Dr. Shaw.
肖医生
I was worried about you speeding like that.
你开那么快 我很担心啊
Something were to happen to you,
你要是出了什么事
I'd be up a creek.
我的日子也会不好过的
Sorry.
抱歉
I've got an emergency appendectomy on the mainland.
我在内陆有个紧急的阑尾切除手术要做
Now what's in the back?
车后面是什么
Since Jessie was a child,
从杰西孩提时起
the more in need someone was,
只要有人需要帮助
the more she wanted to help.
她总是倾囊相助
First, it was that E.R. In Chicago.
一开始在芝加哥的急诊室工作
Then Doctors Without Borders in East Africa.
之后便作为无国界医生组织的一员在东非
Kabul, Kosovo.
喀布尔 科索沃工作
Mrs. Shaw, I've got to be honest with you.
肖女士 我得跟您说实话
We've never worked in that part of the world.
我们从没在那里工作过
Now, I don't know what Detective Simms told you
我不知道西姆斯侦探是如何跟您说起
about the way we operate, but
我们的运作方式的 但是
He said you were the best,
他说你们是最好的
and he said that if it were his child,
他说如果他的孩子出事
you'd be the only people he'd trust to help.
他相信你是唯一能够帮助他的人
What do we have here?
这里面是什么
Hank Benson.
汉克·班森
Yeah, I thought I'd take the body to county
是的 我想我可以顺路把尸体
while I was there, get the autopsy started.
带去城里 进行尸检
I don't think the company's gonna like that very much.
我可不觉得这样公♥司♥会喜欢
They keep trying to tell me she's lost.
他们一直跟我说她失踪了
Jessica's not lost.
杰西卡没有失踪
I know my daughter.
我了解我女儿
She can handle herself.
她知道自己在干嘛
Let's go!
我们走
Get down there. I want bodies, both of them.
下去 死要见尸 两个都要
Agrius Industries?
阿格里工业
$16.2 billion in sales last year.
去年销♥售♥额162亿
Industrial hardware, agriculture, biotech,
涉足五金制♥造♥ 农业机械 生物科技
and apparently a small mining operation in Tanarak, Alaska.
还经营阿♥拉♥斯加塔纳拉克的矿山
About three hours after Jessica's voice mail,
在杰西卡发出语♥音♥信息三小时后
the company made an announcement
公♥司♥就发表了一份声明
that they were going to be doing a heavy blasting around the mines
说他们要在矿区进行一场大的爆破
and restricting access to the island.
并限制进出岛的人员
So you think they're keeping people away
所以你认为他们不让人进去
while they hunt for her?
是为了搜寻她
That's the way I read it.
我是这么想的
So why would a big company like that
那为什么那么大的一家公♥司♥
mess around with a small-time country doctor?
会找一名小医生的麻烦
Well, Jessica's mother said that the company reps
杰西卡的母亲说公♥司♥代表
have been hassling her about the death of a mine foreman.
因为一名矿工邻班的死而一直在纠缠她
Something about trying to prevent an autopsy.
阻挠她验尸
Autopsy? Was he murdered?
验尸 他是被谋杀的吗
You know, that's what's strange.
怪就怪在这里
I looked into it.
我调查了一下
The guy actually did die of a heart attack.
那家伙其实是死于心脏病
No foul play whatsoever suggested.
没发现任何不正常的因素
That's weird. Yeah.
那真奇怪 没错
Okay, the island.
看 这就是那个岛
400 square miles,
400平方英里[1英里约1609米]
Mostly forest surrounding the mine.
矿区周围大部分是森林
One access road to the mainland here,
有一条路通往内陆
which they've closed, so we're gonna have to build you
已经被他们封闭了 所以我们得给你
an official cover to get you through,
弄个官方身份让你进去
which is going to be very difficult since we don't
这会很困难 因为我们
have any friends like that up there.
在那里没有任何朋友
He's on it.
有他呢
What can I say? He likes your desk.
我能说什么 他喜欢你的桌子
Look, I don't know how he does what he does
听着 我不知道他那些事是怎么做到的
and I don't give a damn,
我也不关心
but up there in Alaska, it's completely insulate.
但那里是阿♥拉♥斯加 它被完全隔离
You're not from there, you can't get in.
你不是当地人根本进不去
You don't think he can do it?
你认为他做不到吗
No, no. I really don't.
没错 我绝对不相信他能做到
I'll tell you what.
我有个主意
Just stay here, work the corporate angle.
待在这里 从公♥司♥内部着手
It's a big company, somebody has to know something
这是个大公♥司♥ 肯定有人知道些什么
and how we can stop it.
知道该怎么结束这事
Paul Woodruff.
保罗·伍德拉夫
Who is Paul Woodruff?
是谁
Alaska Bureau of Land and Mine Development.
阿♥拉♥斯加地矿管理处的
Guy's been on leave for a couple of months,
这家伙要休假几个月
So you're him for the next 48 hours. Enjoy.
接下来的两天 你就是他 好好享受吧
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢了 不客气
I.D. And paperwork will be in the car
身份证和书面材料会在你降落后
waiting for you when you land.
在车里等着你
Well, I got a plane to catch.
好吧 我要去赶飞机了
You two let me know what you find.
有消息随时通知我
Later, dude.
伙计 回见
Don't you want to know how I did it?
你难道不想知道我怎么办到的吗
No. No?
不想 真不想吗
Maybe.
也许吧
You remember what I said about that place.
记着我跟你说的关于那地方的话
They don't like strangers,
他们不喜欢陌生人
so don't go up there screwing around or nothing.
所以别去捣乱
Just blend in and keep a low profile.
和谐一点 保持低调
Hey... it's me.
拜托 我你还不放心吗
Yeah.
是啊是啊
Can I help you, sir?
先生 有什么能帮你的
Oh, thank God you speak English.
谢天谢地 你说的是英语
I've been driving so long,
我开了好久
I figured I should be halfway to Moscow by now.
还以为我现在都快到莫斯科了
Was that a joke?
这是个笑话吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, it was.
是个笑话
Paul Woodruff, Bureau of Land and Mine Management.
保罗·伍德拉夫 阿♥拉♥斯加地矿管理处的
I heard you had some heavy blasting going on down at the mine,
我听说矿上要进行重大爆破
shut the island down.
因此封闭了全岛
Yes, sir, until the wind blows out the dust and debris.
是的 直到尘埃和碎片散尽为止
Right, well, unfortunately someone forgot
好吧 不幸的是有人忘了
to tell my office about that,
通知我办公室了
so would it be possible to get some of this out of the way for me?
你能不能让他们给我让条路
You just wait right there.
等等
Yeah, it's me.
是我
Yeah, I got a guy down here.
我这边有个人
His name's Paul Woodruff.
自称是保罗·伍德拉夫
The Bureau of Land and Mine Management.
阿♥拉♥斯加地矿管理处的
He wants to drive onto the island.
他想去岛上
He's here now?
他现在到了吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表