剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
我有把别人摧残成这样的经验
Not getting them out of it.
不是救治他们的经验
See? Get on with it, would you?
瞧见没 少废话 快干活行不
Sure.
当然
All right.
好吧
Nothing.
没反应
Come on, Aaron, come on.
醒醒 艾伦 加油啊
Thank god. We've got a pulse.
谢天谢地 总算有脉搏了
Let's not throw a party yet, dude.
伙计 别高兴得太早
The poison's shutting down his system.
毒药彻底侵害了他的身体机能
We bought him a little time, but...
我们只是给他争取到了点时间 但是
If we don't get the antidote soon...
如果不尽快找到解药...
Neither one of us will talk under these circumstances.
现在这种情况 我们谁都不会开口的
We're being held unlawfully.
你们这是非法拘留
You think we murdered Shukoff,
你们认为我们杀了舒克夫
but if you checked our hands,
但只要检查下我们的双手
You wouldn't find any gun residue.
你们就会发现上面没有任何弹♥药♥残留痕迹
Proves nothing. Maybe.
这证明不了什么 不一定
But somebody in this complex has proof on their hands
这里有人的手上留有证据
That they fired a gun recently.
证明他最近开过枪
Now, if you put the word out that you're taking samples,
如果你现在放话说要采集弹♥药♥残留样本
I guarantee you Raven would make a run for it.
我敢保证乌鸦会想办法逃跑的
You're the head cop.
你是警♥察♥头头
Think like a cop.
那就动点脑子 像个警♥察♥的样
This is exactly what Raven wants--
乌鸦要的就是这个
Danny's poison to look like a Russian hit.
丹尼被毒死 看起来就像俄♥国♥人干的
They frame us for Shukoff's murder.
而他们则把舒克夫的死栽赃在我们头上
We're going back and forth with each other
我们会反复互相猜忌
While he gets away.
而他则可趁机逍遥法外了
You have every reason to lie.
你极有可能在撒谎
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Listen...
听着
I'm a friend of Raven's last victim.
乌鸦最后害死的那个人是我朋友
Thing is, I've been poisoned too.
其实 我也被下毒了
And I've got...
我还能活
30 minutes or less to live.
30分钟吧 甚至更少
Now, everything's out. We're all telling the truth.
一切都清楚了 我们都没说谎
And we all want the same thing.
而且我们的目标是一致的
The state department liaison is demanding access to see you.
国♥务♥院♥联络官要求会见你们
Watch them.
看好他们
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You just compromised my cover on my entire project.
你暴露了我的身份 毁了我的全盘计划
And for what? To save your own butt.
为了什么 就为了救你自己的小命
Well, I'm kind of attached to it.
这想法不错
But that's not what I'm thinking about right now.
不过我现在想的不是这个
No? What's that?
那是什么
How does he know we're here?
他怎么知道我们在这儿的
The two of you all right?
你俩没事吧
So far.
目前为止没事
I want you to know I'm going to formally protest
放心吧 对于你们在里受到的待遇
The treatment you've received here.
我会正式提出抗♥议♥
This is outrageous!
这太过分了
Mr. Blanchard,
布兰奇德先生
I agreed to allow you access to see these two,
我同意让你来见他们
To show that they have not been mistreated.
就是为了证明他们并未受到虐待
If we can agree this is the case,
关于这点 如果没有异议的话
Then I will ask you to leave.
那我就要请您离开了
I can't agree to that.
我有异议
You've caught two american spies here.
你们拘留了两名美国间谍
How can I be sure if I leave, they'll be treated fairly?
我怎么确定我走后他们会受到公正的待遇
We're not spies.
我们不是间谍
Of course you are--
怎么不是
A spy known as Raven,
有一个自称乌鸦的间谍
Caught in the act,
在行动时被捕了
And who, when captured,
并且在被捕的时候
Managed to kill three soldiers
成功的干掉了三名士兵
And the chief of security.
以及安全长官
Where's the antidote, Raven?
解药在哪 乌鸦
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Looking for keys.
找钥匙
Can't we just pick it?
随便捡一把不就行了吗
Right. Next idea.
好吧 当我没说
Did you get all that?
都听到了吗
I didn't get much, but I heard gunfire.
没听到太多 不过我听到了枪声
You all right?
你没事吧
For the most part.
除了手以外
Blanchard's got a key on him.
布兰奇德身上有把房♥间钥匙
Potomac motor inn, room 12.
波多马克汽车旅馆 12号♥房♥间
It's right down the road.
就在公路尽头
Maybe he's got the antidote stashed in there.
也许他把解药藏那儿了
All right, room 12. We're on our way now.
好 12号♥房♥间 我们马上出发
We'll pick you up at the embassy, west gate.
在使♥馆♥西门接你们
What are you doing?
你干嘛
This doesn't look good for either one of us.
这样出去对我们谁都没好处
There's evidence on this thing of what just went down.
这有证据能证明刚才发生的事
I can make my case, clear my name.
我能以此为自己洗脱罪名
Excuse me.
不好意思了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Oh, what's the matter with you?
你怎么回事啊
The video of this entire thing was stored in there.
整件事的录像都储存在那里
I know. It's got my face on there too.
我知道 那上面录下了我的长相
We can't have that floating around.
不能让它流传出去
It's bad for business.
生意没法开张了
Sorry. Sorry?
对不起了 对不起
Sorry? You're sorry?
对不起就完了
How am I gonna prove any of this?
我要怎么证明这一切
That sounds like a tomorrow problem.
这有点杞人忧天了
Let's get out of here.
先出去再说吧
There's another exit.
还有个出口
Service entrance by the east gate.
东门那边有个员工入口
Damn it! They must have found the bodies.
可恶 他们肯定发现尸体了
That doesn't look promising.
看来没戏了
Shouldn't I drive?
你能开吗
He's got to keep it cold.
解药需要低温储存
Dude, I got the antidote.
老弟 我找到解药了
I'm heading to you now.
我立刻过去找你
Now what?
现在怎么办
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
You got a better idea?
阁下另有高见吗
All right, we're going up and over.
好吧 我们得翻墙出去
Come on. A little help here.
来 加把劲儿
A little help here.
加把劲儿
Come on, on your feet.
快点 站起来
I need to get you to the hospital.
我得带你去医院
I don't think I can get up.
我觉得我站不起来
No, you--you can't die.
不行 你不能就这么死了
You're my only witness to this whole mess.
案子弄成这样 你可是唯一的目击证人
Witness? I lost Raven.
目击证人 我没抓到乌鸦
I was involved in an international incident
我还在俄♥国♥领土上卷进了一起
on russian soil, and...
国际事件 再说了
If I lose you, then who's gonna back me up?
要是你不在 谁来给我作证
And besides th----
而且
This is gonna hurt, dude.
老弟 比较疼 忍♥住
Who the hell are you?
你谁啊
No one special. Nice dress.
小人物而已 礼服很赞
Let me see that.
我看看
That did hurt.
果然挺疼的
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
Let's go!
我们走
Wait a minute. Hold on. Sorry, lady.
等会 别走呢 抱歉 小姐
How--how am I gonna get in touch with you?
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表