剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E09
《替身标靶》第一季 第九集
Looks like Emil is going to angry.
看来埃米尔要生气了
Yeah so far so good.
目前为止还不错
What?
你干吗
So, say it already.
都摆在你脸上了
What?
我怎么了
You're like an open book.
你也太好猜了
It's written all over your face.
有什么心事都写在脸上
All right, genius, since you know me so well,
好吧 大天才 既然你这么了解我
what am I thinking right now?
何不来猜猜我现在的心思
Well, you're worried because we're going to see somebody
你现在忐忑不安 因为会面对象
who's not exactly my biggest fan.
可不怎么喜欢我
You're second guessing.
你这事后诸葛
"Not exactly your biggest fan."
不怎么喜欢你是什么概念
The man told you if he ever saw you again,
那个男人声称 不想再见到你
he'd shoot you in the kneecaps,
不然他会一枪打爆你的膝盖
stuff you in a steamer trunk,
把你塞进皮箱
and sink it to the bottom of the bay.
再沉到海底去
You see, that's what I'm talking about.
我不是说了嘛
You're nervous.
你在紧张
I'm not nervous.
我才没有紧张
I'm simply stating a fact:
不过是陈述事实罢了
The man's a psychopath.
那家伙是个疯子
He wants to kill you, and you just want to
他恨不得杀了你
just waltz right into his living room.
你却还要自己送上门去
But, see, I've been around you long enough
但我们都这么深的交情了
to know that, for you,
凭我的了解
that's pretty much par for the course.
你对这种事也见怪不怪了
Still, you come along.
你到底还是跟着来了啊
You're like a... mystery wrapped in a riddle
真是搞不懂你怎么想的
wrapped in...cashmere.
还穿什么开司米
Christopher Chance to see Mr. Bevilacqua.
我是克里斯托·吉斯 来见贝维拉奎先生
Are you some kind of moron, son?
你是傻的吗 小子
I believe I made myself clear
我想上一次
when last we spoke.
我应该都把话说明白了
I know you've got ears.
你也听到了吧
Best I can tell, the x-factor here
那我只能说是你们两个笨蛋
is that you two idiots just don't listen.
把我的话当耳边风
And on that note...
关于这点...
Take it away.
你说吧
I need $1.8 million in the next week, in cash.
下周我要180万美金现钞
Get the steamer trunk and my .45 and bring 'em up here.
快把我的点45手♥枪♥和皮箱拿来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just a loan.
别酱紫嘛 就当是借
You'll get every cent back,
我会悉数还清给你
and, in the process, you'll get to stick it
而且你还能对付一个死敌
to the one guy in the world you hate worse than me.
你对他比我还恨之入骨呢
Hugh Prentiss.
休·普兰提斯
Hugh Prentiss?
当真
Which one?
搞定哪个
Just hang on a second. Keep talking.
等下先 你继续说
I got a client. Prize fighter.
我的客户是名职业拳击手
His name is Eddie Dunn.
他叫艾迪·邓恩
Prentiss told him to take a dive.
普兰提斯想让他故意输了比赛
Eddie wouldn't do it.
但艾迪不干
Prentiss lost a fortune.
普兰提斯由此输了一大笔钱
$1.8 million, to be exact.
正值180万美元
Your client doesn't sound too smart.
你的客户好像不太明智啊
I'll be honest with you.
说实话
He's not the brightest bulb in the box.
他脑子是不太灵光
Is he saying I'm dumb?
他是说我蠢吗
Of course not.
当然不是
I'm not dumb.
我不蠢
Your headphones are on backwards.
你的耳机戴反了
But Eddie's a good kid.
但艾迪是个好人
Prentiss wouldn't even give him a chance to make it square.
普兰提斯都不问他追帐
Just sent guys with guns to his house.
直接派了一群持枪歹徒冲进他家
Eddie fought his way out,
艾迪奋力逃脱
but he's been on the run ever since.
但他只能开始逃亡生活
And what, exactly,
好吧
do you think you're gonna do about that?
那你又有什么办法呢
Well, Prentiss has got deep pockets.
普兰提斯财大气粗
Eventually, he's gonna find a way to get to my client.
他定能找出我的客户 时间问题而已
But I got a plan to make sure that Prentiss
但我有个计划 能击垮普兰提斯
never threatens Eddie or anyone else, ever again.
让他无法再伤害任何人
It's all in place.
万事俱备
I just need the money to make it happen.
只欠东风
I'm still listening.
接着说
The Christof fight tournament in Brussels.
布鲁塞尔的克式拳王锦标赛
Eight fighters, the best in the world.
齐聚世界八名精英拳手
Betting room famous for the sums of money wagered.
其博♥彩♥以下注金额庞大而著称
Fortunes won and lost in a night.
从腰缠万贯到一贫如洗 一夜之间
I'm gonna get Prentiss to make the wrong bet
我的计划是让普兰提斯下错注
on the wrong fighter.
压错拳手
And he's gonna get wiped out.
如此一来 他可就破产了
You're gonna get Hugh Prentiss,
你可是要对付休·普兰提斯
the shrewdest gambler alive,
他是世上最精明的赌徒
to bet everything he's got and lose?
让他倾其所有 再输个精光
Everything he owns. Every last dime.
令他倾家荡产
And may I ask who this fighter is?
那个拳手是谁呢
Me.
是我
All right. All right, let's say...
好吧 姑且认为...
Let's say you could win this tournament.
你能赢下锦标赛
And that somehow, some way,
也许你也有办法
You can actually convince Prentiss
让普兰提斯相信
to bet every dime he owns against you.
从而用全部家当下注赌你输
You seem to be forgetting one small detail.
你好像忘了一个小问题
What's that?
什么
The Christof is invitation-only, dummy.
克式锦标是邀请赛 小白
Why would they invite you?
你们没道理邀请你吧
Step one of four.
四部曲之一
Concoct a hell of a story.
编个天大的谎言
See, the organizers of this tournament,
因为锦标赛组织方
they kind of have a soft spot
他们似乎很青睐
for guys who just come out of nowhere.
那种横空出世的家伙
You know, unknowns.
神秘人物
So we're going to spread the word
所以我们要散播言论
about an unknown named Grant Johnson
关于一个叫格兰特·强森的神秘人物
who has run together a string of victories,
这家伙战无不胜
and then we're gonna plug Chance in
再把吉斯算进来
and make the story real.
故事就完美无缺了
Tonight? Here, in McGinty's Irish pub?
今晚 在麦金蒂的爱尔兰酒吧里吗
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧
Yeah, see, I know you guys are new at this,
你们可能不懂这行的规矩
but to make a name for yourself,
但一个拳手要扬名
you gotta beat someone big.
那可得战胜大人物才行
To make a splash like you're talking,
像你所说的那种造势
I can't imagine who you'd have to take down
难以想象该找谁来做对手
to do that.
才能达到效果
Holy...that's Kendrick Taylor.
天 他是肯德里克·泰勒
The guy's got, like, three mma titles.
这家伙有三项综合格斗称号♥
Gold medal in athens.
还在雅典摘过金牌
Ah, wish I had my camera.
我有照相机就好了
Anyway, what were we talking about?
我们刚说什么来着
Oh, right.
哦对
Uh, beating someone with a big enough name
找个声名远扬的人干上一架
to make an...impression.
为自己造势
Wait.
等一下
No.
不会吧
Spilled your drink.
饮料洒了呗
You did it again.
又洒了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表