剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Detective Butler.
巴特勒探长
Yes. Yes, I am.
我就是
Agent Fouts.
我是福茨探员
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Come on.
起来
We got two human beings
公♥司♥大楼里有两个
giving off heat in this building,
散发热量的大活人
but the thermal scan can't see them.
但热感监控却探测不到他们
How the hell do you make a heat signature go away?
他们到底是怎么屏蔽热量信♥号♥♥的
The vents...
通风口
they're insulated, aren't they?
它们是隔热的 对吧
Pull up a schematic--
调出线路图
All insulated heating ducts in the building.
我要看大楼里面所有的隔热管道
And open the access grates.
打开通风格栅
There's a... trunk line up ahead.
前面有条主管道
That should lead us to the black room.
能通向密室
You all right?
你没事吧
Come on. What, jump?
来吧 什么 跳
Yeah. It's not as bad as it looks.
是 没看起来这么可怕
Okay, I'm not gonna lie to you.
好吧 我不骗你
This is not ideal, but we don't have a choice.
这不是好办法 但是我们别无选择
No.
不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
II can't. It'sit's... you can do it.
我做不到 这太... 你行的
Just wind up and do it.
大胆跳吧
Don't think too much.
别胡思乱想
Great moments in peer pressure-- "Don't think too much."
别胡思乱想 说的轻巧
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Don't think too much. Don't think too much.
不乱想 不乱想
Martin.
马汀
Come on.
来吧
All right. Here we go.
好吧 我要跳了
Wish me luck.
祝我走运
Come on.
加油
Did you see that? Yeah.
看到了吧 是
You see what I just did? That was awesome. Right?
你看我做到了 太棒了 是吧
You gonna puke?
你想吐
I might.
也许
I'm good.
我没事
All right. Let's go.
好的 我们走
Yeah.
好
northwest quadrant, corridor of 6-D and up.
西北信♥号♥♥区 6-D回廊上面
Put men in the vents and flush them out.
让保安到通风管道里去把他们撵出来
Through 7,000 feet of venting?
长达七千英尺的通风管道
Your men could never search that area fast enough.
你的手下没办法很快搜索完那片区域的
So what are you suggesting-- we just sit here
那你说怎么办 在这儿干坐着
and wait for them to come out on their own?
等他们自己现身
Pull up thermal diagnostics. Yes, ma'am.
停止热感分♥析♥ 遵命 夫人
The insulation in those ducts may be masking their signature,
管道的隔热可以掩盖他们的热信♥号♥♥
but it isn't perfect-- they're still giving off heat.
但这不是绝对的 他们还在释放热量
Every time they pass over a room,
他们每经过一个房♥间
it'll cause a slight rise in the ambient temperature.
室温都会有所上升
Climate diagnostics.
气候分♥析♥
All areas, all zones--
所有房♥间和区域
Chart temperature data.
图形化显示温度
Identify any room that is above average.
识别任何高于平均温度的房♥间
Begin now.
现在开始
climate diagnostics activated.
气候分♥析♥已启动
Stand by.
待命
I understand you've got information
我理解你有胜拓参与
about some illegal arms transactions going on at Sentronics.
某些非法武器交易的消息
I do. Uh...
我确实有
Buyer came to me,
买♥♥家找到我
looking for the kind of heavy artillery
要买♥♥公开市场上
you can't quite get on the open market.
买♥♥不到的某种重炮
You know, the stuff that doesn't officially exist.
那种官方上无记录的武器
Punch line is this...
最重要的是
this buyer draws a paycheck from the government of burma.
这买♥♥家的支票是某政♥府♥的 缅♥甸♥政♥府♥
Yeah, we know about the plasma-cannon sale.
我们听说了这个等离子炮的交易
You know?
你知道
Well, then, what about-- it's no secret that Sentronics
那 胜拓跨雷池一步
is into things they shouldn't be.
不是什么秘密
The only problem is no one's gonna open an investigation
唯一的掣肘是除非有切实的证据
without something tangible, and I'm talking
否则没人能展开调查 比如
about photos of Vivian Cox playing golf with the devil.
薇薇安·考克斯与坏人打高尔夫的照片
Hearsay testimony from some street-level informant--
这种街头线人的证词
that's not even close.
不足为据
Excuse me.
失陪下
I'm sorry, Sir--
抱歉 先生
That worked like a charm.
很有效嘛
Pull the plug, dude. What about Chance?
就这样吧 老兄 那吉斯怎么办
The only way we get him out
我们唯一能救他出来的办法
is to try and get the feds in.
是让联邦调查局的人插手
Pull the plug... or I will.
收手吧 否则我退出
well, here it is-- the black room.
好了 这就是密室
Tell me the good news.
说点好消息
Well, there's only one camera right outside the vent there.
只有一个摄像头 就在通风口外
Alarm system, laser sensors over every inch of the floor--
地上到处是警报系统 激光传感器
Anything comes in contact with it,
任何东西只要碰到它
Security's alerted.
就会触响警报
What are you thinking?
有什么想法
I'm thinking I'm going to need your cell phone.
我想我得借用下你的电♥话♥
Please?
行吗
Okay.
好吧
Uh, Layla?
莱拉
Never mind.
没事了
Coming down. Whoa, easy, easy.
下来 慢点 慢点
Got you. I'm stuckno! Oh!
我接住你了 我被卡住了
Whoa. I'm okay.
我没事
You're leaking. What?
你湿了 啥
Your pocket.
看你的裤子口袋
Oh, crap.
靠
You brought a fish?
你带了只鱼
Yeah. Well, they destroyed her fish tank.
是啊 她的鱼缸被打破了
She's been with me for over a year.
她跟着我一年多了
It didn't seem right to just leave her there.
把她留在那渴死可不太厚道
She has a name, doesn't she?
她肯定有名字 是吧
What? No! She doesn't have a name.
啥 不 她没名字
She's a fish!
她是只鱼啊
She doesn't...
她没有...
It's Meredith.
她叫梅瑞蒂丝
Well, there's the weapon, and we are...
好吧 武器在那儿 我们在...
How you gonna get to it
你要怎么过去
Without setting off the floor alarm?
而且不能触响地面的警报
Whoa, whoa! You, uh...
你真...
Realize that if you fall...
你该知道要是你掉下来...
Martin.
马汀
Okay, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
You're right.
你说了算
Wait.
等等
They're in the black room.
他们在密室
Ten men, everything we've got in that sector.
派十个人过去 带上所有武器
No one touches Martin.
谁也不准动马汀一根汗毛
Ms. Cox, we're playing past that now.
考克斯女士 现在顾不了那么多了
Level two security to the black room.
入侵者在密室
Intruder located.
二级安全警报
You, you.
你 你
Copy that. We're on our way.
收到 马上赶到
So how far away were you from finishing this thing?
还要多久才能搞定
Well, I've been stalling, but...
我最近遇到点瓶颈 不过...
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表