剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E12
《替身标靶》第一季 第十二集 本季完
I'll just have whatever he's having.
就喝他喝的那种
Irish coffee double shot.
爱尔兰双份浓缩咖啡
Rough day at work?
工作不顺吗
Yeah. A few of 'em.
是啊 有点不顺
Well. You're not alone.
我也一样
There's a lot of that going around.
已经见怪不怪了
Conrad Hall.
康拉德· 豪尔
Winston.
温斯顿
Nice to meet you Winston.
很高兴见到你 温斯顿
That's your first name or your last name?
这是你的名还是姓
Last.
姓
What's your first name?
那名呢
Detective.
探员
So do you have a first name?
那名字呢
Would you write a book or some man?
你是查户口的吗
I'm just trying to be friendly.
我只是想友好一点
If you're ashamed of your name...
如果你羞于说出名字
You see me drinking at 2:30 in the afternoon
你看我在下午两点半喝酒
you want to antagonize me about my name?
用我的名字来挑衅我
What the hell's the matter with you.
你有什么毛病
You got a death wish or something?
找死吗
Not, or I'm gonna aware of.
无心之过
I'm saying you're a cop and I'm a prosecutor
你是警♥察♥ 而我是检察官
If we can't get some introduction without an argument,
如果能心平气和谈些事情
what's the world coming to?
岂不是很好吗
So you're a prosecutor.
你是名检察官
Assistant U.S. Attorney.
美国助理检察官
Oh, that sounds like a good job.
听起来是个好工作
What kind of work problems you got?
你能有什么不顺
Breakdown in civility.
尔虞我诈
Co-workers I don't trust.
我不信任同事
Boss who doesn't trust me.
上级不信任我
Lately I've been questioning my choice of profession.
最近我一直在怀疑 是不是入错行了
Yeah, well, that's going around.
见怪不怪了
Laverne...
拉维恩
Laverne Winston.
拉维恩·温斯顿
Yeah, I got a that sounds like a girl's name.
好吧 听起来像个小妞的名字
I also carry a 45.
但已经背负45年了
I've got a history of disciplinary problems
我经常陷入工作的困境
and this ain't my first drink today.
今天也不是第一次买♥♥醉
You got another comment?
你有什么好不爽的
You can call me Connie.
你可以叫我康妮
Oh, don't get up. I got it.
别起来 我搞定了
Good afternoon.
下午好
Each one of these is a lie.
一个瓶子代表一句假话
And I'll know when you tell it.
我知道你的话是真是假
But when the third lie drops...
第三只瓶子落地之时
Your friends in the other room die.
也是你朋友归西之日
Simple enough?
够简单吧
Perfect.
很好
Let's begin.
现在开始
A number of years ago
几年前
We were close to acquiring something of great value
一件价值连城的东西与我们失之交臂
something that once belonged to your former employer.
一件属于你前任雇主的东西
What you want, is errand boys?
你想要什么 他派你来的吗
No. Not at all.
不 根本不是
People that worked with former clients of his.
是他前任客户派来的
Disgruntled former clients.
愤怒的前任客户
We'd like to make sure we obtain this item before he does.
我们要保证在他之前 拿到东西
We believe you know where it is.
我们相信 你知道它在哪
What makes you think that?
你凭什么这么认为
Because its disappearance
因为它的失踪与
is directly related to the death of Katherine Walters.
凯瑟琳·沃特斯的死有直接关系
Never heard of her.
从没听说过她
So Connie...
康妮
Yeah.
在
Suppose you tell me the real reason you're in here.
该告诉我来你这的真正目的了吧
There's got a murder down at the port.
港口发生了一起命案
Word is it's a professional hit.
职业杀手所为
No suspect no motive and one very shaky witness.
没有嫌疑人和动机 只有位可疑的目击者
Yeah so?
那又如何
Been working a case the past year
过去一年我一直在
targeting underworld activities down at the docks.
关注码头附近的地下活动
I think there's a connection.
我觉得这两者之间有联♥系♥
You want to talk to the witness.
你想和目击者谈话
And you don't want to go 12 rounds
但又不想走常规渠道
with the D.A. to get permission.
去向地方检察官申请
Oh, now how illegal do we think that would be.
这可是很犯法的哟
Just help me out here.
帮我个忙
5 minutes with Katherine Walters.
就和凯瑟琳·沃特斯谈五分钟
Wish I could help you.
真希望能帮你
Thanks for the drinks.
谢谢你请的饮料
So you think I know something
所以你觉得我知道一些
about Katherine Walters' death?
关于凯瑟琳死的事
I'm quite certain of it.
我很确定
How's that?
为什么
Because we're the people who hired you to kill her.
因为是我们雇你去杀她的
So you hired the hit on Katherine.
是你雇人去杀凯瑟琳的
Who are you?
你究竟是谁
The item we're looking for the last time anyone saw it
人们最后一次见到我们找寻的东西
Was the day Katherine Walters died.
是在凯瑟琳·沃特斯死的那天
We know she spent the 48 hours prior to that with you.
她生前48小时内都和你在一起
So what I expect is for you
我希望你说清楚
to fill in the blanks of those 48 hours
这48小时中发生的事情
to help us acquire now who is denied to us then.
帮我们弄清到底该找谁算账
If that's what you went through all this trouble for
如果你大动干戈 只是为了问这事的话
you're going to have a disappointing afternoon.
那你可能要失望了
I think with your friends' welfare on the line
为了不让你的朋友做陪葬品
you give me exactly what I want.
你最好老实交代
Now...
现在开始
Katherine and your failure to terminate her.
讲讲凯瑟琳 以及你为什么没杀她
Conrad Hall U.S. Attorney's office.
我是联邦检察官办公室的康拉德· 豪尔
Go ahead. In there.
进去吧 在那边
Hello?
你好啊
What can I do for you?
有什么能为你效劳
All right. That's just Weird.
唔 真是奇怪了
You are officially the first lawyer
你是第一个既没被咬
not to be bitten or peed on.
也没被尿尿的律师
Well we sort of have it coming to us, don't we?
他们不都是活该自找的
Come on. No one deserves to be peed on.
才不是 谁也不该被尿浇
I'll take that as a vote of confidence then.
这么说他已经信任我了
For him this is the red carpet treatment.
按他的话说 你已经得到了贵宾级待遇
I'm Katherine.
我是凯瑟琳
Katherine Walters.
凯瑟琳·沃特斯
Conrad.
我是康拉德
Conrad Hall.
康拉德· 豪尔
Good boy!
好孩子
So you used to work operations down at the port.
你以前是在港口工作的吧
I'm just doing some background.
只是了解下背景情况
Cookie?
吃饼干吗
Cooking calms me down.
烹饪能使我冷静
I get that.
看得出来
What are they?
这是什么
Don't look at them like that.
别看他们其貌不扬
These are my grandma's brown-eyed susans.
这可是我祖母传授的三叶菊饼干
There is no problem they can't solve.
一块下肚 问题通通解决
Hey...
嘿
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Look I don't want to get anyone in trouble
我不想给任何人添麻烦
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表