剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
there's not a whole hell of a lot
关于这件事我们是心有余
we can do about that now.
而力不足
I'll call you back.
我过会再打给你
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I need you to make a delivery for me, please.
麻烦请你帮我送一份东西
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I get it.
我明白了
I know what you're going through right now.
我知道你正在经历什么
He found you, he-- you were lost.
在你迷失的时候他发现了你
He dusted you off.
他扶助你
Got you back on your feet.
让你重新振作
It meant something.
这一切别具意义
It meant everything.
意义太重大了
He saved my life.
他拯救了我
Maybe.
也许是的
But things are different now.
但现在不一样了
You didn't sign up to hurt people.
你也不想伤害别人
Did you?
对吧
You should go.
你应该离开
Eva... Get out of here.
伊娃 离开这里
Now.
马上
Thank you.
谢谢
Christopher chance.
克里斯托·吉斯
I had a very informative conversation
我和汤尼·贝维拉奎交谈过
with Tony Bevilacqua.
了解到一些信息
Oh, that's great.
那很好啊
I'm glad you guys are working on your issues.
我很高兴你们能化解矛盾
Now, the good news is,
好消息是
you're no longer in debt to mr. Bevilacqua.
你不再欠贝维拉奎先生的债
But that bad news is, you're in debt to me.
但坏消息是变成你欠我的债了
So, given this change in circumstances,
所以 考虑到情况有变
I was wondering if you might answer a question for me.
不知你是否能回答我一个问题
Where is Eddie Dunn?
艾迪·邓恩在哪
Well, that depends.
这视情况而定
If you ask Descartes,
如果你问的是笛卡尔[法国哲学家]
He'd say that his mind and his body
他会说艾迪的思想和身体可以
can exist in two places at the same time.
在同一时间共存在两个地方
If you ask Jung, he'd say that he's
如果你问的是荣格[心理学家] 那他会说
in our unconscious realm.
艾迪在我们的潜意识里
Keep asking whoppers like that,
如果这样空洞地问下去
we're gonna be here for a while.
我们就要在这耗上点时间
How long do you think you can keep that up?
你认为你能坚持多久呢
I don't know.
不知道
I guess we're gonna find out, won't we?
我想待会就会知道了
You tell me where Eddie is,
你告诉我艾迪在哪
it can all be done.
就什么事都没有了
Okay, pull him up.
把他拉上来
You know, you might get out of this room.
或许你可以走出这个房♥间
Might even get out of this hotel.
甚至能走出这个酒店
But sooner or later,
但迟早
I will find you.
我会找到你的
And eddie dunn.
还有艾迪·邓恩
Let's agree, we can both do each other
让我们达成共识 其实我们都可以
a lot of damage.
伤害对方
Take Eva, for instance.
例如说伊娃
What about Eva?
关她什么事
How do you think she'd feel
如果她知道
if she knew that you had her father killed?
你就是她的弑父仇人心里会作何感想
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, the doctor said it was heart failure,
虽然医生说她爸爸死于心力衰竭
but you and I both know
但你我都很清楚
there are plenty of poisons that can mimic that.
有很多毒药能造成心力衰竭的假象
Especially in a fighter with a weakened system.
特别是用在虚弱的拳击手身上
So what happened?
当时发生了什么
Did he say no to you, just like Eddie did?
他是不是也像艾迪那样拒绝了你
There are consequences to one's actions.
有因必有果
Some people learn the hard way.
有些人的人生满布荆棘
Yeah, somehow, I just don't think eva's
但我不认为伊娃会
gonna see it that way.
那样看
Oh, well, I don't think
我反而不认为
Eva would believe you at all.
伊娃会相信你说的
What if there were a way to resolve this
如果有个方法可以解决这些问题
and save us all this mess?
让大家都省点事儿呢
Such as?
例如
I fight Diego Cruz.
我和迭戈·克鲁斯对战
I win, eddie doesn't see or hear from you
如果我赢了 你从此就要
ever again.
放艾迪一马
I lose,
如果我输了
you get 1.8 million and Eddie.
180万美金和艾迪都归你
And if I say no?
如果我不同意呢
Like I said...mess.
死路一条
You got yourself a deal.
成交
Well, gentlemen...
先生们
If you'll excuse me.
恕我失陪
I have a fight to get ready for.
我还要去准备一场比赛
So I'm confident in mr. Cruz's chances,
虽然我对克鲁斯很有信心
But, uh...
但
Still, we don't want any surprises.
我不希望出现什么意外
Do you understand?
你懂我意思吗
I understand.
了解
You're fixing the fight?
你是在暗箱操作吗
Hardly. Cruz is going to win.
不算是吧 克鲁斯会赢的
Just guarding against the unforeseen.
我只是以防万一罢了
Then I suppose we ought to make some money on it.
那我们应该会大赚一笔吧
Place a bet.
下注吧
Whatever you think is appropriate.
数目由你来定夺
Did you hear about Ray?
听说雷的情况了吗
They say he hasn't woke up yet.
据说他还没苏醒
They're saying Diego put him in a coma.
说是迭戈打昏的
Yeah, I heard.
听说了
Look, I'm just saying.
听着 我就说一句
if, when you're out there, you feel like you need to bail at some point,
万一在场上 你感到吃力
you give me the signal.
就打个暗号♥
I'll pull the plug.
我会要求停赛的
Gentlemen,
先生们
Let's have a clean fight out there.
请遵守比赛规则
Touch gloves.
碰拳
This is a fight to the finish, gentlemen.
先生们 成败在此一决
Back to your corners.
各就各位
No running out of the ring.
不得擅自离开赛场
No head butts, eye-gouging, biting...
不得用头撞击 不得伤害眼睛 不得撕咬
Guess this is it, huh?
这就开始了
It's gonna be fine, right?
不会出事吧
Now stay in your corners until my signal.
各就各位 听我口令
Fight!
开始
I think I got an idea what's causing your yips.
我明白你为什么怯场
Something I heard Eddie say.
我听艾迪说过
I know you're thinking about the old man...
你觉得那个人
that he's out there.
就在附近
You think I'm afraid of him?
你觉得我在怕他吗
No, I don't think you're afraid of him at all.
那倒不是 怕肯定谈不上
Matter of fact, I think that's a fight
其实 我倒认为
you've been looking for for a long time.
你对这场比赛期盼已久了
But, like any good fighter,
不过 一个优秀的拳手
you're thinking about where you're vulnerable.
一定要清楚自己的软肋
Where you'll be hurt.
哪里最怕攻击
I know you're not scared of the old man.
我明白 你不怕那个人
I know that.
这个我知道
But you're thinking about what he might do to somebody close to you.
你是担心他对你身边的人会使什么手段
You're thinking about what he might do to me.
你在担心他会怎么对付我
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表