剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, man, show him.
老兄 干♥死♥他
Let's do it, huh? Come on, right now.
来呀 现在开始
Kendrick Taylor's a wrecking machine.
肯德里克·泰勒可是个角斗机器
You guys are picking a fight with him,
你们有本事和他挑战
and I'm an idiot?
当我是白♥痴♥吗
Watch this.
睁大眼睛看
Hey, who is this guy?
这家伙叫什么
Oh, it looks like, uh, Grant Johnson.
好像是...格兰特·强森
What, you never heard of him?
怎么 你没听过他吗
Hey. It's Kelso.
我是科尔索
You'll never believe what I just saw.
你绝不会相信我看到了什么
How the hell did he just do that?
他到底怎么做到的
Let me get this straight.
让我理下思路先
You know Kendrick Taylor,
你们认识肯德里克·泰勒
And you convinced him to let you kick his ass in public?
然后你说服他 让他当众出丑
Well, he's an old friend.
他是个老朋友了
He's getting out of the fight business and...
他要淡出拳坛
he needs some help getting a liquor license
而且他想拿到酒类执照
to open his wine bar,
好开自己的酒吧
So...seemed like a fair trade.
所以 公平交易嘛
You'll read about it in a month.
一个月内你就能看到相关报道了
What's all this?
这都是什么
This is step two of four.
四部曲之二
Counterintelligence.
反情报行动
Yeah.
酷
I don't know what that means.
那是什么意思
Spying, genius.
间谍 聪明人
Look, in order for this thing to come off,
听我说 为了让计划成功
we gotta get Chance to the finals.
必须得让吉斯进入决赛
There's no limit on wagers then.
那里没有赌注上限
It's the only time Prentiss can bet everything.
是让普兰提斯倾其所有来下注的唯一时机
Now, getting chance there means we need to learn
为了让吉斯进入决赛 我们现在
everything we can about his opponents.
要对他的对手了如指掌
Things they don't want us to know.
他们的秘密
Weaknesses...
致命弱点
Chinks in their armor. That sort of thing.
最薄弱的环节 那一类的
Now, you're gonna have to help us out with that, Eddie.
艾迪 你得帮我们
You up for it?
愿意吗
You really think Chance can win this thing?
你们真认为吉斯能赢吗
There's nobody in the world I'd rather have in my corner.
除了吉斯 别无他选
I just got a call.
我刚接到个电♥话♥
Pack a bag. We're going to Brussels.
收拾行李 我们要去布鲁塞尔
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
May I help you?
有什么能效劳的
Yes, we're with the benedict party.
我们是来参加买♥♥卖♥♥派对的
Planning or implementation?
下注者还是参赛者
Implementation.
参赛者
Please...follow me.
请跟我来
Fight check-in is at 7:00 p.M.
选手报到是在晚上7点
All right, tell me the truth.
说心里话
Are you as excited as I am?
你也跟我一样兴奋吗
You know, I haven't wanted to ask you this,
我本不打算问这个的
But, um...
但是...
Back there in the alley with Kendrick,
你和肯德里克打斗的时候
that shot you took to the chin...
你下巴上受的那一击
That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?
戏码里没安排这一出 对吧
You caught that, huh?
被你发现了啊
Yeah.
没错
You know, with all the jiu-jitsu crap that you do,
你不是学过柔道什么的
how the hell do you get hit by accident
怎么会在计划好的打斗中
in a staged fight?
被意外击中
I don't know.
我不知道
Just zigged when I should have zagged.
该左闪的时候 闪到了右边
It happens.
没什么原因
You're about to step into this ring
一旦站在这个台子上
with some really heavy hitters,
你面对的是真正凶猛的对手
And it's Eddie's life that's riding on it.
艾迪的性命也取决于你
So, listen, if you're not feeling up to it...
所以 如果你觉得状态不够好
I'm good.
我很好啊
Really good.
相当好
Damn it!
我靠
All right, it looks like our first appointment's
我们第一轮的对手
gonna be a fighter named Emil Lodan.
是埃米尔·罗丹
We're on it.
正在找
Everybody's got a weakness.
每个人都有弱点
We'll find Emil's.
埃米尔也不例外
Yeah, listen,
听我说
Just as a reminder--
给你提个醒
I don't need a reminder.
我不需要提醒
Yeah, just as a reminder,
好 给你提个醒
make sure you talk to Frank.
一定要跟弗兰克说好
I called Frank.
我打过电♥话♥了
Did you talk to him?
跟他说话了吗
I left word.
留言了
Left word ain't gonna cut it.
留言没用
Hell, I can leave word. You know the guy.
我也会留言 你了解他是什么人
Listen, you gotta make sure that Frank's on board.
你要保证弗兰克也入伙了
Otherwise--
不然
H-hello?
喂
He--
喂
Who's Frank?
弗兰克是谁
Frank is step three.
弗兰克是四部曲之三
The fight starts at 8:00,
比赛8点开始
so that should give you plenty of time
所以你有充足的时间
to rest up before then.
好好休息
That'll give us time to go over our cover story one more time.
那也就有时间把计划重头说一遍
I was only half-listening on the plane.
我在飞机上没认真听
What? It's better than not listening at all.
咋了 总比完全不听的强
Welcome, Mr. Johnson.
欢迎 强森先生
Do you know who I am?
认识我吗
Hugh Prentiss.
休·普兰提斯
We let ourselves in. Hope you don't mind.
不请自来 希望不要介意
That's my physician, Dr. Weisz.
我的医师 韦斯医生
That's my security chief, Mr. Sams.
首席保镖 山姆士先生
And that's Eva.
还有伊娃
So...what can we do for you?
所以 找我们有什么事
I like to meet the participants.
我喜欢和选手一一见面
It helps give me a sense of the event.
帮我找到比赛的感觉
In your case, it seemed particularly worth the trip.
就你来说 这次造访将不虚此行
My case?
就我来说
There's nothing more exciting than an unknown
没有比一个无名小卒引发轰动
who makes a splash.
更令人惊喜的了
That's me. All about the splashing.
这就是我 全城轰动
Your shirt.
脱下衬衫
All the participants submit themselves
所有的选手都要接受
to a routine medical.
常规体♥检♥
'cause of your late entry, there wasn't time,
你来的较晚 时间不够
but if you don't mind...
如果你不介意
Now, I may be overly skeptical,
可能是我多疑了
But, uh, I have to know--
但 我还想知道
How does a fighter with your skill
像你这种实力的选手
just appear out of thin air?
以前怎么不为人知
Prison.
监狱
Pelican bay.
鹈鹕湾监狱
He did nine years for aggravated assault.
他因暴♥力♥伤人坐了九年牢
So you fought in the penal system, did you?
那么你就是在监狱里打拳
It's a wonderful recruiting ground.
那是个人才济济的地方
Tell me, how is warden Torres?
托里斯典狱官近来可好
She's fine. As far as I know.
她很好 就我所知
And you're his corner man, are you?
你就是他的场外指导吧
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表