剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
and everything's gonna work out just fine.
之后就万事大吉一帆风顺了
This yips thing is probably just...nerves.
你们说的怯场可能只是因为 紧张
Nerves.
紧张你个脑袋
You ever known him to be nervous about anything?
你知道有什么事能让他紧张的吗
Final jeopardy questions.
世界毁灭
Volcanoes.
火山爆发
Yeah, well, I don't care what he says.
好吧 我不在乎他怎么说
Till this yips thing gets figured out,
在解决怯场问题之前
I'm not taking any chances.
我是不会让他去冒险的
We're gonna fix his next fight.
我们得为他下场比赛来点猫腻儿
What?
怎么啦
And you call yourself a role model?
你还好意思称自己是楷模吗
Towel?
要毛巾吗
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这的
Why? 'Cause of your boss?
为什么 你老板的原因吗
What's the story with you two, anyway?
你们两个到底什么关系
Hugh was a close friend of my father's.
休是我父亲的挚友
I was nine when he died.
我九岁时父亲过世了
He took me in and raised me as his own.
他将我视如己出
What happened to your father?
你父亲的死因是什么
He was sick.
他病了
Doctors told him to stay out of the ring.
医生告诉他不要再格斗了
So did I.
我也劝过他
But you know fighters.
可拳击手不会放弃格斗的
The point is, I would do anything for Hugh,
我想告诉你 为了休我会不惜一切
and I think you know that.
而且我认为你明白这点
Which is why you're here.
所以你才会来找我
So cut the crap and ask me what you want to ask me.
少说废话 直奔主题吧
Eddie doesn't deserve to die.
艾迪罪不致死
'Cause your boss doesn't like to play fair.
因为你老板在背后营私舞弊
Prentiss listens to you.
只有你能劝动普兰提斯
Help me convince him to cut Eddie loose.
帮我个忙 劝他放过艾迪吧
What makes you think I would help you or Eddie?
我凭什么要帮你或艾迪
I don't know. Just a hunch, maybe.
只是直觉而已吧
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
Prentiss listens to me about betting on fighters,
我可以劝说普兰提斯把赌注押给谁
not about forgiving million-dollar debts.
却无法让他放弃一笔百万巨债
Let's make a bet.
那我们打个赌吧
I win this tournament,
如果我最终夺得桂冠
Prentiss lets Eddie go.
普兰提斯就要放过艾迪
I lose, he gets all his money back.
我输的话 他就可以拿回所有的钱
Tonight.
就今晚
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
$1.8 million in cash.
180万现金
I got it upstairs, if you want to see it.
如果你想看的话 就在楼上
I can't help Eddie Dunn.
我帮不了艾迪·邓恩
And neither can you.
而且你也帮不了他
Wait...
等等
I told you earlier you would lose.
我早就说过你会输的
Do you know how I knew that?
你知道我怎么发现的吗
I could see it in your eyes.
我能从你眼中看到这些
You have that look like there's nobody at the wheel.
你看起来魂不守舍
The yips.
怯场吗
Call it what you want to call it,
随你怎样叫它
but they're real.
但它确实存在
Some guys never fight again because of it.
它让有些人再也无法格斗
How do they happen?
它的起因是什么
In my experience,
以我的经验来说
it's fear.
是因为恐惧
I'm not afraid.
我并不害怕
You are, and until you find out of what or who,
除非你找出害怕的是什么或者是谁
your problem's not going away.
才能彻底解决问题
I heard that fighter came to see you.
我听说那个选手去见你了
Johnson.
强森
Yes.
是的
What'd he have to say for himself?
他都说了什么
Nothing. Talking about the field.
没什么 说了一下场上表现
I think he was trying to hit on me.
他可能只是想泡我
What did he say
有没有什么
that you don't want to tell me?
需要向我汇报的
He's working with Eddie Dunn.
他和艾迪·邓恩是一伙的
Is that a fact?
属实吗
He wants to strike a deal...
他想和我们做个交易
To get Eddie off the hook.
以帮艾迪摆脱困境
He says he has the money to cover your loss.
他可以弥补你所有亏空
I think you should take it.
你应该接受这笔交易
I'm just saying you get the 1.8 back.
我只是说你拿回那180万
Everyone gets to move on.
以后大家互不相干
Isn't that a good thing?
不好吗
When someone makes a fool of you,
如果有人欺骗你
you have to make an example of them.
你一定要杀鸡儆猴
Otherwise, you just encourage that kind of behavior.
否则他们会得寸进尺的
I know what I'm doing.
我知道该怎么做
This is my business.
不用你管
Congratulations, Mr. Prentiss.
恭喜你 普兰提斯先生
Have that sent to my room, would you?
请把筹码送到我的房♥间去
Of course.
当然
There's only a handful of people
没有几个人
that would lend someone like Eddie that kind of money.
愿意把那么多钱借给艾迪
Let's find out which one it is, shall we?
我们得查清楚究竟是谁
Yeah, hold on, damn it.
等一等 该死的
Foster Larouche?
福斯特·拉鲁什吗
Yeah.
是我
I'd like to speak with you
我想跟你谈谈
about your fight today with Grant Johnson.
今天你和格兰特·强森的比赛
Foster, my man, you've had a good run.
哥们儿 你的战绩可真辉煌
Four championship boxing titles.
四个拳击冠军头衔
Including the one they stripped from you
其中还有一个因为捏造的赌博指控
on those trumped-up gambling charges.
最终被撤销了
But, you know, I think it's time
但你真的应该
that you asked yourself,
问问自己了
how many more fights you got in you?
这样的戎马生涯何时是头
Maybe it's time for you to explore some--
或许你该在新的领域
25 million.
2500万
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well...you're buying me off, yeah?
你是来收买♥♥我的 不是吗
Trying to get me to throw the fight.
想让我输掉比赛
Well...yeah, but--
是啊 但是
25 million.
2500万
I'm perfectly happy to take a fall.
这个价钱我很乐意输掉比赛
But I'm not just gonna give it away.
但我不会就此放弃拳击事业的
25 million?
2500万
Before the bell rings, in cash,
在比赛开始之前 现金
in my hands.
交到我手上
Tell you what I'm gonna do, Foster.
告诉你我会怎么做吧 福斯特
I'm gonna write down a number.
我会留下一个号♥码
That way, you and me can negotiate--
这样的话 我们可以继续商量
No, no.
不 不
25, okay?
就2500万
Am I not speaking clearly?
难道我说得还不够清楚吗
How in the...
怎么可能...
Man, if I had $25 million,
老兄 我要是有2500万
what would we be doing here in the first place?
我还至于干这种勾当吗
Well, that's your problem then, eh?
那就是你的问题了
Not mine.
与我无关
Can you get it or can't you?
你到底有还是没有
Oh, come on, now. Wait a minute now.
拜托 别这么激动
You mean to tell me there's nothing else you want?
你敢说除了钱你没其他东西想要了吗
World peace.
世界和平
Hey, time machine.
还有时光机器
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表