剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
The camera might love him more
可能会更上镜
if he actually turned towards it.
我说不好 迪克
I don't know, Dick.
我对他感觉不错
I've got a feeling about this one.
这男孩帅气又年轻
The boy is handsome. He's young.
他有那种感觉
This one has got "It." That thing.
明星魅力
Star power.
随你怎么叫
Whatever you want to call it.
这种魅力你我都不常见
I don't always see it and neither do you.
我告诉你 他身上有这魅力
I am telling you, I see it in him.
我只看到一个
All I see is a kid who
在简单场景下
can't act his way
也不会表演的孩子
out of a very loosely-cinched paper bag.
理查德 想想咱们在米高梅的往昔
Oh, Richard! Let me remind you of our old MGM days.
-又来了 -威廉·鲍威尔
- Oh, here we go. - William Powell.
-你说他不会演戏 -我依然这么说
- You said he couldn't act. - I still say that.
迪克 我该怎么说
Oh, Dick. What can I tell you?
我发掘了拉娜·特纳
I found Lana Turner.
因《冷暖人间》获第30届奥斯卡最佳女主角奖提名
我发掘了朱迪·嘉兰
I found Judy Garland.
因《一个明星的诞生》获第27届奥斯卡最佳女主角奖提名
我发掘了费雯丽 我赢了
I found Vivien Leigh. I win.
因《乱世佳人》及《欲望号♥列车》
两次获得奥斯卡最佳女主角奖
我还能怎么说
What can I say?
我就是觉得这个孩子能行
I've just got a feeling about this kid.
你得让我这一次
You got to give me this one.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right, fine.
我心里有数自己输了
I know when I'm beat.
证明我错了
Prove me wrong.
让他成为明星给我看
Show me he's a star,
我就考虑把他当作你的个人项目
I will consider him your personal project.
我们给他签合同 看看他表现如何
We'll put him under contract, see how he does.
谢谢 理查德 亲爱的
Thank you, Richard, darling!
杰克·卡斯泰洛
Jack Castello.
我是艾伦·金凯德
I'm Ellen Kincaid.
金凯德女士 抱歉 我知道我不该在这里
Ms. Kincaid, I'm so sorry. I know I'm not supposed to be here.
我只是想看看这里 就点了杯咖啡
I just wanted to see the place, so I got a cup of coffee.
我们看了你的试镜 一塌糊涂
We watched your screen test, and it was terrible,
但我喜欢你的长相 稍加训练
but I like your look, and with some training,
你或许能有所成就
you might have something.
王牌想跟你签合同 一周25美元
So, Ace would like to put you on contract, $25 a week.
您不是开玩笑吧 太感谢了
You're kidding me. Thank you!
谢谢 金凯德女士 我不会让你失望的
Thank you, Ms. Kinkaid. I won't disappoint you.
这不好说 卡斯泰洛先生 时间说明一切
You still might, Mr. Castello. Only time will tell.
我有一份职责 温赖特先生 对上帝对国家
I have a duty, Mr. Wainwright, to God and country.
不是我有"职哲"
It's not I have a "Doody."
是职责 流体音U
It's duty. Liquid "U."
冠词A要念成"啊"
And the article "A" is pronounced "Ah."
我有一份职责 温赖特先生
I have a duty, Mr. Wainwright.
我有一份职责 温赖特先生 对上帝对国家
I have a duty, Mr. Wainwright, to God and country.
不是国"家"
Not coun-try.
"国"家
Country.
我有一份职责 温赖特先生
I have a duty, Mr. Wainwright...
对上帝对国家
To God and country.
克莱尔 你那大西洋中部的口音哪里来的
Claire, where does the mid-Atlantic accent come from?
兼备英美发音特征的英语
大西洋中部
The middle of the Atlantic.
那大西洋中部住着什么人
And who lives in the middle of the Atlantic?
-没人住那 -很好 卡米尔
- No one. - Very good, Camille.
大西洋中部口音是捏造的口音
Mid-Atlantic is a made-up accent.
没有人天生就有这种口音
No one actually speaks this way naturally,
但它的一些英式语调
but it takes on some British inflections
使原本扁平刺耳的美国方言
that add some refinement
变得更加悦耳动听
to the otherwise flat and grating American dialect.
你们这些女孩子们无论何时
You ladies would do very well
都最好用这种口音说话
to speak in this dialect at all times.
你同意吗 卡米尔
Do you concur, Camille?
我同意 金凯德小姐
Concur, I do, Ms. Kincaid.
那好
Oh, very well.
卡米尔 能跟我来一下吗
Camille, will you come with me?
我很快就回来
I will be back presently.
他们要让她演电影 我就知道
They're putting her in a picture. I knew it.
那姑娘是个电影明星
That girl's a movie star.
我一直说她是这里最漂亮的女孩
She's the prettiest girl in here. I've said it all along.
她才不是最漂亮的 贝琪 完全不是
She's not the prettiest, Betsy. Not by a long shot.
是为了12号♥舞台的传奇历险片吗
Is this for the swashbuckling picture on Stage 12?
不 不是 你不合适那部电影
No, no, no. You're not right for that film.
今天你要和琴·克兰朵演对手戏
Today, you'll be playing opposite Jeanne Crandall.
我不管我丈夫跟你们说了什么
I don't care what my husband told you.
我只在乎他跟我说了什么
I care what he told me.
我会继承他的所有财产
I will inherit all of his assets
也会负责掌管他的商业利益
and control of his business interests will be my responsibility.
喝咖啡吗 德莱拉女士
Coffee, Ms. Delilah?
好
Yes.
回我的房♥间喝
I'll take it in my chambers.
停
Cut!
我们补拍一小条
Let's do a pick-up.
我只想再拍一条
I just wanna do one more.
台词说得再搞笑点行吗
Can we do the line a little more funny?
这是个笑话吗
Is it a joke?
你就想想哈蒂·麦克丹尼尔会怎么做
Just think, what would Hattie McDaniel do?
第一位黑人奥斯卡奖得主
很好
Yeah.
归位 所有人就位
Back to one. Everybody take your places.
《库珀先生的遗孀》 第63场 补拍
Mr. Cooper's Widow, scene 63, pickup.
《库珀先生的遗孀》 第63场
琴 从你的最后一句话开始就可以了
Jeanne, just pick it up from your last line.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
开拍
Action.
我不管我丈夫跟你们说了什么
I don't care what my husband said to you.
我只在乎他跟我说了什么
I care what he said to me.
我会继承他的所有财产
I will inherit all of his assets
也会负责掌管他的商业利益
and control of his business interests will be my responsibility.
喝咖啡吗 德莱拉女士
Coffee, Ms. Delilah?
好
Yes.
回我的房♥间喝
I'll take it in my chambers.
停 检查摄影机
Cut. Check the gate.
-继续往下 -往下拍第9镜
- Moving on. - Moving on to scene nine!
很好 亲爱的
Very good, dear.
调整得很好
Nice adjustment.
雷蒙德
Raymond?
我在这里
Hi, I'm in here.
拍摄顺利吗
How was the shoot?
不算多少戏份 就是个女仆
Not much of a part. A servant.
其实有点丢人
It was humiliating, actually,
但是琴·克兰朵夸我了
but Jeanne Crandall was complimentary.
所以我正式踏入演艺圈了
So, I officially got my foot in the door.
面谈如何
How was the meeting?
他们要我读25本剧本 只有一本还不错
They gave me 25 scripts to read, and only one of them's any good.
叫《佩格》 讲的是佩格·恩特威斯尔
It's called Peg. It's about, uh, Peg Entwistle,
就是从好莱坞标志上跳下来那女孩
the girl who killed herself jumping off the Hollywood sign.
那黄柳霜呢
Well, what about Anna May Wong?
如果我能让《佩格》卖♥♥座
Well, if I can make Peg into a hit,
或许他们会让我拍《上海天使》
maybe they'll let me do Angel of Shanghai next.
你知道规则的 要想成功
You know how it is. The way to be successful...
-就得先有成功 -没错
- Is to have a success. - That's right.
-你在干什么 -准备庆祝
- What are you doing? - Getting ready to celebrate.
就是这样
That's what I'm doing.
今天是个大日子
This was quite a big day.
你即将导演一部大♥片♥
You are about to direct a major motion picture...
而我在影片中首次亮相
and I just had my first role on camera.
的确
You did.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表