剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
好了
All right.
你真
You are...
性感
so sexy.
这个让我来
Let me get that for you.
我的天
My God.
行了 坐上来
Okay. Get over here.
我觉得我不会再比这一刻
I don't think I could love you any more
更爱你了
than I do right this second.
亲爱的
Hi, baby.
抱歉这次这么久
I'm sorry that went so long.
我们一直拍到黎明
We shot till dawn.
所以
So...
你睡了吗
Did you get any sleep?
你要干什么
What... what are you doing?
怀孕让我全身发热 心烦意乱
Being pregnant's got me real hot and bothered.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, baby,
我很累了 真是漫漫长夜
I'm so tired, it was such a long night.
-但是听我说 -我能闻到她的味道
- But listen-- - I can smell her!
这周你都夜不归宿两次了
Twice this week you've been out all night.
她怎么的 有钱是吗
What is she, rich?
你一股阿玛罗尼的恶臭 杰克 滚
Because you reek like Amarone, Jack. Get out!
意大利最好的葡萄酒之一
-等等 冷静 -出去
- Hang on, calm-- - Get out!
冷静 这
Calm down, it's--
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你怎么了
What's the matter?
宝贝
Sweetheart?
宝贝 你怎么了
Sweetheart, what is it?
医生 这到底是怎么了
Doc, what the hell's going on?
-我要失去孩子了 -试着放松 夫人
- I'm going to lose the babies. - Just try to relax, ma'am.
等候室在走廊尽头
Waiting room's down the hall.
-卡斯泰洛先生 -我在
- Mr. Castello. - Yes.
-她还好吗 孩子们平安吗 -他们还好
- How is she? Are the babies okay? - They're fine,
目前为止
for the moment.
卡斯泰洛先生
Mr. Castello,
作为三个孩子的父亲 我要问你
as a father of three myself, I'm going to ask:
你希望双胞胎足月生产吗
do you want your twins to survive to full term?
这是哪门子问题 我当然想了
What kind of a question is that? Of course I do.
那在余下的孕期里
Then your job for the rest
你需要让妻子保持冷静
of this pregnancy is to keep your wife calm.
好的
Okay.
如果你在拈花惹草 停手吧
If you're fucking around, stop it.
老老实实的
Keep it in your pants.
女人总会察觉
Women always find out.
这时她已经嗜酒如命了 你知道吗
At this point, she's a drinker, you know?
-知道 -这是她致命的弱点
- Yeah. -It's her big weakness.
好莱坞把她彻底毁了
So Hollywood has completely destroyed her,
宝珠蒙垢
it has tarnished her shine.
-所以在选角导演办公室那幕 -嗯
- So that scene in the-the casting director's office, right? - Yeah.
我们开始拍
So we start the shot
然后镜头后拉
and we pull back...
佩格入镜 坐在那里
to reveal Peg sitting there,
努力振作起来
trying to hold it together.
因为这是故事的背景 她的酗酒
'Cause that's our context now. The drinking. Her drinking.
她已不是我们当初认识的那个女人了
She's no longer the woman she was when we met her.
我还能说什么 我举双手赞成
What can I say? I'm sold.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
一个黑人怎么会写一部
How does a black man end up writing a picture
关于白人女孩从好莱坞标志上一跃而下的电影呢
about a white girl who jumps off the Hollywood sign?
在佩格·恩特维斯托身上 我看到了自己
When I think of Peg Entwistle, I see myself.
我懂她的愤怒
I understand her rage.
与其他优秀的女演员不相上下
Talented as the next gal,
却从未遇到伯乐
but never appreciated.
从未被接受
Never accepted.
岁月如梭 韶华渐逝
Time ticked by while she watched her whole life,
她所渴望的一切都缓缓流走
everything she ever wanted slowly dripped away.
这让我心痛
That crushes me.
写她的故事 我仿佛感觉自己在告诉她
So writing her story, I feel like I'm telling her,
"佩格 终于有人能让你在这一行施展拳脚了
"Peg, somebody's finally gonna break you into this business.
你我一起"
You and me both."
我想告诉你 阿奇
Well, I'll tell you something, Archie,
我要颠覆人们在这里制♥作♥电影的方式
I'm gonna change the way they make movies in this town.
我要确保
I'm gonna make sure that people
像我们一样的人终有出头之日
like us aren't on the outside looking in anymore.
"像我们一样的人"是什么意思
What do you mean, "People like us"?
有色人种
Folks who aren't white.
-你不是白人 -我是亚裔
- You ain't white? - Asian.
不会吧
No.
混血
Half.
-你在开玩笑吧 -不是
- You're shitting me. - No.
我这辈子一直觉得
My whole life I feel like
自己是头披着羊皮的狼
I've been living in a really convincing costume.
是嘛
Yeah.
但你可以混入羊群
But you could pass.
这和黑人不一样
That ain't like being black.
-你这话和我女友一样 -等等
- You sound like my girlfriend. - Hold up.
你的女友是黑人
You're dating a sister?
那真是不容易
It's gotta be tough, though.
-你们能一起出去约会吗 -有些地方可以
- Can you go out together? - Some places they don't mind.
世界在变
The world's changing.
可能吧
Maybe.
但它变得没那么快
But it ain't changing fast.
那 迪克·塞缪尔
So, Dick Samuels.
你觉得他知道吗
You think he knows?
知道什么
Knows what?
知道我是个黑人
That I'm black.
-他还不知道吗 -我从未和人碰过面
- He doesn't already know? - I never met anybody in person.
我把剧本寄给了他
I mailed him my script,
他打电♥话♥给我 我和他说
he called me on the telephone, and I told him,
"老天 塞缪尔先生
"Golly, Mr. Samuels,
你喜欢我的剧本 我受宠若惊"
I'm just over the moon you like my script."
不会吧
You did not do that.
我说了 "老天 塞缪尔先生" 真的
I said, "Golly, Mr. Samuels." I did.
我不想戳破你的好梦 可是
I hate to break it to you, buster, but...
我确信他很快就会发觉
I'm pretty sure he's gonna find out pretty soon.
嗯
Yes.
无论你是否模仿他们说话 他都会发觉
You do that voice or not, he's gonna know.
我很高兴有你和我一起做这件事 雷蒙德
I'm glad I'm doing this with you, Raymond.
我认为你我有相同的目标
I think you and I want the same thing.
我想重写一段好莱坞的故事
See, I wanna take the story of Hollywood and give it a rewrite.
或许在不久的将来
So, maybe someday soon,
你不再是一位要对血统遮遮掩掩的
when you ain't a half-Asian director,
亚裔混血导演
who feels he has to hide it.
你只是一位导演
You'll just be a director.
我也不会是一名写白人女子故事的黑人作家
I won't be a black writer writing about some white lady.
我只是一名作家
I'll just be a writer.
那不是很美好吗
Wouldn't that be something?
敬佩格
To Peg.
敬佩格
To Peg.
瞧瞧谁来了
Looky, looky, looky.
甜头还没尝够 是吧
Came back for more, huh?
我一直都在想你
Can't stop thinking about you.
-那可真爽 -嗯
- That was nice. - Yeah.
你觉得爽就好
I'm glad you liked it.
-我也很爽 -嗯
- I did too. - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
问你件事好吗
Can I ask you something?
你为什么还没让我付钱
Why haven't you asked me to pay you yet?
收钱的不是我 是厄尼
You don't pay me. You pay Ernie.
那为什么厄尼还没让我付钱
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表