剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
Ten years.
埃斯一直跟我说他爱我
Ace always told me that he loved me
他会离开你
and that he was going to leave you,
他还说你和一个开加油站的家伙
and he said that you were having an affair with some guy
有一腿 所以我们的事没什么
who ran a gas station, so it was all okay.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
开始时 我想我爱他
In the beginning, I believed I did.
可不久后 我明白了那不过是场梦
But after a while, I realized that that was just a fantasy.
如果我想断 那我就完蛋了
If I tried to break it off, then it would be over for me.
于是我...
So, I...
我就
I just...
继续了
stayed.
艾薇丝 我明白你的感受
Avis, I know how you must feel.
我知道你恨我
I know you hate me,
但我真的很抱歉
but I am truly sorry.
我会辞掉我的合约
And I will be resigning from my contract.
周一早上就彻底离开这里
I'll be cleared out of here by Monday morning.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我不知道
I don't know.
很可能去做电视吧
Television, probably.
《卡夫电视剧场》似乎想签我
The Kraft Television Theatre has expressed an interest in me.
不
No.
你哪都不会去
You're not going anywhere.
我也没法生你的气 琴
And I can't be angry with you, Jeanne.
那样的话
If I were,
我就太虚伪了
I'd be a hypocrite.
艾薇丝 谢谢你
Avis, thank you.
这个镜头里 她在喝酒 对吧
So in this scene, she's been drinking, right?
但不要演成她喝醉了
But don't play it drunk,
这时她必须喝酒 才能让自己感觉正常 记住
she has to drink at this point just to feel normal, remember.
"山姆 《十三个美人》 多棒啊"
"Oh, Sam, Sam, Thirteen Women, isn't it wonderful?"
有人来找你吗
Were you expecting somebody?
阿奇
Archie.
他们把我的名字从剧本上拿掉了
They're taking my name off the script.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
迪克刚告诉我
Dick just told me.
如果他们发现电影是个黑人写的就拍不成了
This film won't get made if they find out a nigger wrote it.
而我就坐在那
And I just sat there,
心平气和地接受了 因为我们就该那样
taking it nice and civil 'cause that's how we supposed to act.
但你猜怎么着
Well, you know what?
我不要再耐心和礼貌了
I am finished with patience and civility!
-谁也拿不掉你的名字 -去他妈的制片厂老板
- Nobody's taking your name off anything. - Fuck this studio head.
去他妈的负责的白人
Fuck these white people in charge!
他们不公平 凭什么要我们公平
They don't play fair, so why should we?
即便是在我写这傻♥逼♥白种女人的剧本时
I felt like an Uncle Tom even writing this goddamn script
来自抨击黑奴制度的著名小说《汤姆叔叔的小屋》
我仍然感觉像是汤姆叔叔 这不是我的生活
about this dumb-ass white girl. That ain't my life!
写的都不是我的故事 而是他们的故事
That ain't my story! That's their story!
即便如此...
And then, still...
还是不行
it ain't good enough.
阿奇 听我说
Archie, listen to me.
我绝不会任由这一切发生在你身上
I'm not gonna let any of that happen to you.
听到了吗
You hear me?
卡米尔
Camille...
我想让你演这个角色
I want you to get this part.
去努力争取
Go on and get it.
拿下这个角色 抱歉我之前与你作对
Go on and get it. I'm sorry I fought you.
之前我在替他们争取
I was fighting their fight.
但是时候为我们自己的命运抗争了
But now it's time to fight ours.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
你们刚才在办事呢
Y'all was in the middle of something.
"你在这啊
"Why, there you are.
我们不是约好了去雷电华电影公♥司♥共进午餐
We were meant to meet for lunch at RKO."
"山姆 《十三个美人》 多棒啊"
"Sam, Sam, Thirteen Women, isn't it wonderful?"
"你不是几个月前就拍完了吗"
"But you finished filming it months ago."
"我当然知道 傻瓜
"Yes, I know, silly.
但一想到马上就要上映了...
But, the thought that it'll be in the cinema soon...
我出现在大银幕上
Me up there, on the silver screen.
我必须得再读一遍剧本"
Well, I just had to read the script again."
我得打断一下
I'm gonna stop you.
记住 她喝了酒 醉意熏熏
Remember, she's been drinking. She's loose.
你不是让我别演成那样吗
I thought you told me not to play it like that.
是没错 但她...
Yes, but I-- I mean she's...
她十分焦虑不安
She's roiling with anxiety.
下一场戏 她就要喝完一整瓶苏格兰威士忌
The next scene, she's going to finish a bottle of Scotch,
狂奔向好莱坞标志 然后纵身跃下
race to the Hollywood sign and jump off of it,
所以她的内心焦灼不安 再来一遍
so she has that inside of her. Try it again.
"我必须得再读一遍剧本
"I just had to read the script again,
这次 黑泽尔·库森跃然纸上
and this time, Hazel Cousins simply jumped off the page.
她根本就不是配角 她...
Wait, she's not a supporting role at all really, she's in...
我数过了 她演了足足有20场戏
I-- I counted 'em, 20-- 20 scenes.
这部电影会是我的新开始 山姆
This film will really be the start of something, Sam.
我终于要成为电影明星了"
At long last, I'm going to be a movie star."
"佩格 你喝酒了吗"
"Peg, have you been drinking?"
"什么 我只喝了一点放松自己
"What? Well, just a little to take the edge off
因为我实在太激动了"
because I got so excited."
多注入点情感
More emotion.
"什么 我只喝了一点放松自己
"What? Well, just a little to take the edge off
因为我实在太激动了"
because I got so excited."
"佩格 我有个坏消息
"Peg, I have some sorry news.
我今天见了塞茨尼克先生
I saw Mr. Selznick today.
他说你的戏份被剪了
He told me you've been cut from the film.
当然你还是会出现在两场戏里
You'll still be in two scenes, sure,
但只是个龙套了 佩格
but it's a cameo now, Peg.
几乎等于没演"
You're barely in it at all."
"突然间...
"And suddenly...
一切又变得黯淡无光
everything goes dark again.
我所有的希望与梦想
All of my hopes and dreams
都混在剪辑室地板上的
lay in a heap of cut-up celluloid
一堆剪碎的胶片中 等着被扔进垃圾桶
on the floor of an editing room to be tossed into the trash bin.
被遗弃
Lost.
这就是我 山姆
That's me, Sam.
被遗弃 然后马上被遗忘"
Lost and soon to be forgotten."
我那天会哭出来 现在就算了
I'll cry on the day. I'm just not going to do it right now.
那不行
That's not gonna work.
如果你在排练时都不能带入感情
If you can't bring the emotion to the rehearsal,
到时候在镜头前就更不用提了
you're not gonna be able to in front of the cameras.
也许我本来就不爱哭 雷蒙德
Well, maybe I'm not a crier, Raymond!
也许我做不到凭空制♥造♥别人的情感
Maybe I just can't manufacture other people's emotions.
这是你的良机 卡米尔
This is your shot, Camille!
在这场戏 你得表现出
This scene. You need to bring
每一份你曾感受过的痛苦
every ounce of pain you've ever felt.
每块砸向你的乱石
Every rock that's been thrown at you,
每句唾弃你的话语
every word that has been spat in your face,
我需要你带着那股愤怒
I need you to take that rage,
悲伤情绪 投入到表演里
that sadness, and put it into the scene!
这是你成为真正演员的大好机会
This is your chance to really act, to be an actress!
你很了解痛苦 是吗
You know all about pain, don't you?
人生中的每一天都在经历痛苦
Passing, every day of your life.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking jerk!
我们俩排练下那场吻戏怎么样
How about you and I, we rehearse the kissing scene?
抱歉 我很想 但是...
I'm sorry, I really want to, but, um...
我在努力做一个好人
I'm trying to be a good person.
杰克
Jack...
你就是一个好人
You are a good person.
为什么如此怀疑自己
Why do you have so many doubts about that?
到时候试镜见
I'll see you at the screen test.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
克兰朵小姐 非常感谢您
Miss Crandall, thank you so much
答应来为试镜念白
for agreeing to read for these tests.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表