剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
but we're going in a different direction.
你不只适合那一个角色
You're just not right for that particular role.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你们告诉我
Well... I appreciate you letting me know.
好吧 这就完了 你都不争一争吗
All right. That's it? You're not gonna put up a fight?
你想让我说什么
What would you have me say?
艾薇丝 让我演要不我就自杀
Avis, cast me or I'll kill myself?
毕竟这是你的制片厂
I mean, this is your studio.
让谁演你说了算
You can cast whoever you want,
我只是庆幸自己还有合约
I'm just lucky to still be on contract.
我说的就是这个
Well, that's my point.
请坐吧 你让我很紧张
Please sit down, you're making me nervous.
艾薇丝和我对你的事考虑了很久 琴
Avis and I have thought a lot about you, Jeanne.
我知道你觉得被忽略了
I know you feel neglected.
你是很伟大的演员
You're a great actress.
城里的人都尊重你
You're respected all across town,
但你却从未真正扬名立万
but you've never really broken through,
而你的合约 只让你白白浪费时间
and here you are under contract, just spinning your wheels.
你要解雇我
So you're going to fire me?
不
No.
我会给你拍一部电影
I'm giving you a picture.
一个终于能配得上你
A role that will finally do you justice
并带你上一个新高度的角色
and take you to that next level.
一个能让你赢得奥斯卡的好角色
A juicy role that could win you the Oscar.
我... 这不是在逗我呢吧
I-- Is this is some kind of trick?
不
No.
不是 但...
It's not? But...
美国著名的残疾女作家教育家慈善家社会活动家
-是演海伦·凯勒吗 -不是
- Is it Helen Keller? - No.
著名战地女摄影师
让你在李·米勒的传记片里
How would you like to play Lee Miller
来扮演她怎么样
in the Lee Miller biography?
好
Yes.
我... 实际上我并不知道她是谁
I-- I actually don't know who she is.
先锋摄影大♥师♥
她曾是曼雷的一位模特
Well, she was one of Man Ray's models.
然后她做了战地记者
Then she became a war photographer.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们会为我这么做让我太感动了
I'm so moved that you would do such a thing for me.
你们能看到我...
That you would see me...
以及我的潜力
and what I might be able to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了 琴
Wonderful, Jeanne.
别让亨利·威尔逊看见你吃这个
Don't let Henry Willson see you eating that.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我对自己说过 如果我能主演你的电影
I told myself if I got the part in your movie
我就款待自己吃冰激凌
I'd treat myself to some ice cream.
我今天很失落 我就想
I felt so down today, I thought,
管它呢 我该为自己争取过而款待自己
what the hell, I should treat myself for trying, you know?
我尽了全力
I did the best I could.
也许如果我每次尽了力都款待一下自己
Maybe if I just treat myself every time I do that,
就会有点收获呢
something will come of it.
洛克 你款待自己我很高兴
I'm glad you're treating yourself, Rock.
因为你得到了一个电影里的角色
Because you got a part in the movie.
什么
What?
戏份不多 就几句台词
Now, it ain't much, it's just a couple lines.
你会演加油站的服务员 这...
You're gonna be a gas station attendant, which...
-什么 -还挺讽刺的
- Wha--? - ...is ironic.
但你还会在梦境闪回片段里出现
But you come back in a dream sequence, too.
-你不是在逗我玩吧 -不是
- You ain't pulling my leg, are you? - No!
恭喜你 洛克
Congratulations, Rock.
太感谢了 阿奇
Thank you so much, Archie.
一切都在成真 就像我们说过的那样
It's all coming true, just like we had said.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
有多糟糕
What's the damage?
你的裤子大了两号♥
Well, um, you've gone up two trouser sizes,
你的二头肌小了5厘米
and your biceps are two inches smaller.
-我的天 -这搞错了吧
- Jesus Christ. - That can't be right.
我很注意自己吃的东西 亨利
I've been watching what I eat, Henry.
就像我们说过的
Just like we talked about.
是吗 那你都在吃些什么
And what exactly have you been eating?
我就住在粉红热狗店那条街上
Well, I live right down the street from Pink's Hot Dogs, right?
-蛋白质 -我去
- Protein! - Fuck me in the ass.
你开玩笑呢吧 这么多脂肪
You've got to be kidding. All that fat?
告诉你 盖·麦迪森
Do you know what, Guy Madison?
如果我有把枪 我现在就拔♥出♥来♥
If I had a gun, I would take it out right now
把我的脑浆子打出来
and blow my head off.
等等 可自从我们说过我要减一点脂之后...
Wait, but since we talked about me trimming down a bit...
我就不再吃热狗了
I don't get those anymore.
我就喝奶昔
I just get milkshakes.
你一天喝多少奶昔 盖
How many milkshakes do you drink in a day, Guy?
我也不清楚 可能三杯
I don't know. Maybe three?
菲莉斯 去街上给我买♥♥把枪来
Phyllis, go down the street and buy me a gun
让我好把枪杵进嘴里 马上结束这一切
so I can stick it in my mouth and end it all right now.
-我会减脂的 我保证 -你当然要
- I'll trim down, I promise! - You bet your ass
减脂了 你给我滚出去吧
you're gonna trim down. Now get the fuck out of my office
去吃一回科布沙拉吧
and go eat a fucking cobb salad for once in your life.
很抱歉 先生
I'm very sorry, sir.
我的生活怎么会是这样 菲莉斯
How is this my fucking life, Phyllis?
为什么我旗下所有的艺人
Why is it that every one of my clients,
都得让我当他们的爹呢
I got to be their fucking daddy?
我得一把屎一把尿地养大这些废物
I gotta spoon-feed every one of these thick fucking meatheads.
没有我他们连擦屁♥股♥都不会
They can't wipe their shitty asses without me.
为什么
Why is that?
先生...
Well, sir...
我觉得这些漂亮的男孩
I think with these good-looking boys,
他们小时候都被宠坏了
they get infantilized at an early age.
父母没有教他们如何做人
Their parents don't raise them right.
很敏锐 盖茨小姐
That's very astute, Miss Gates.
先这样吧
That'll be all.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
-洛克·哈德森来见你了 威尔逊先生 -天呐
- Rock Hudson is here to see you, Mr. Willson. - Oh, God.
-让他进来吧 -好
- Yeah, send him in. - Okay.
你干什么乐成这样 就四句台词
Why are you smiling like that? It's four lines.
可这四句台词是在一部大制♥作♥里啊 亨利
Well, yeah, but it's four lines in a major motion picture, Henry!
这样吧 洛克
Uh, you know what, Rock?
我先把你拉回到
Let me pull you back down to
大地之上 好吗
the surface of planet Earth for a moment, okay?
你的试镜丢人到让人无地自容
Your screen test was a fucking embarrassment,
他们给你一个角色的唯一理由
and the only reason they gave you a part
是因为他们同情你
was because they felt sorry for you.
对 可...可这事总有点意义吧 亨利
Yeah, but... but it's got to mean something, Henry.
我们还有个大问题呢 洛克
We still have a major problem, Rock,
问题分两个层面
and the problem is twofold.
第一 你不会演戏
one, you cannot act,
如果你能踏实站在摄影机前安静地傻笑
which would be fine if you could just stand quietly
那也应该没事
in front of the camera and smile.
可你做不到 因为第二点 你的牙不齐
But you can't because, number two, your teeth are crooked.
那些牙缝 让我做噩梦
The spacing? That haunts my dreams.
那些可不是影星的牙齿
Those are not movie star teeth.
真的
Really?
对
Yeah.
你知道你和我现在要做什么吗
So you know what you and me are gonna do right now? Hm?
我要送你去牙医那
I am gonna walk you down to the dentist,
我要把你按到座位上
I am going to sit you in his chair,
我要握住你的手
and I am gonna hold you by the hand
等着他把你的牙弄得完美无瑕 明白了吗
while he makes your teeth perfect, got it?
我们要一跃进入主角的行列
We're gonna take the leap into leading-man territory.
亨利 我... 我害怕看牙医
Henry, I'm-- I'm afraid of dentists.
谁不怕呢
No shit.
亨利
Henry!
丹·西利 储运部
Dan Seeley, transportation.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表