剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
That's why you need me, Jack.
命运让我们相遇
Fate has brought us together.
你为什么
Why do you...
不
No.
不
No.
我不会做这种事
I'm not doing this.
没我你屁都不是 杰克
You're fucked without me, Jack.
我可以让你的梦想成真
I can make that dream of yours come true.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
但如果我用这种手段圆梦
But it ain't gonna mean anything
那这个梦就一文不值
if this is what I do to get it!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你的吧 杰克 你玩完了
Fuck you, Jack. You're done.
一切都结束了 你没戏了
It's over for you now. You're done.
温内特卡 是吗
Winnetka, huh?
我去过温内特卡 很漂亮
I've been to Winnetka, it's nice.
难以置信我竟然对费雯丽说了那种蠢话
I-- I just can't believe I said that about Vivien Leigh.
我当然看过《乱世佳人》
Of course I've seen Gone with the Wind,
我只是 没认出她
I just... I didn't recognize her.
-她看着不太一样 -别对自己那么苛刻
- She didn't look the same. - Don't be so hard on yourself.
你心跳很快
Your heart is racing.
我就是有点紧张 仅此而已
I'm-- I'm just a little nervous, that's all.
等我们完事后
After we do this...
就能谈谈让我演电影了
we can talk about me getting into a picture,
对吧 塞缪尔先生
right, Mr. Samuels?
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- I'm sorry? - You heard me.
我不是这种人 你也不是
I am not this person, and neither are you.
把衣服给我穿上
Put your goddamn clothes on!
我想知道你的真名
I want to know your real name.
我最不希望惹你生气了
The last thing I wanna do is upset you, Mr.--
理查德 我的真名叫理查德
Richard! My real name is Richard.
现在告诉我你的真名 因为肯定不是洛克
Now tell me your real fucking name, because it isn't Rock!
罗伊
Roy.
罗伊·菲茨杰拉德
Roy Fitzgerald.
亨利给我起了"洛克"这名
Henry came up with "Rock."
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我都干了什么
What have I done?
我这本子 一直是个好人
All of my life, I've been a good man.
一直是个好员工
I've been a company man.
意味着
Which meant...
我不能做真正的自己
that I couldn't be who I really was
因为那样我会被炒 所以
because then I would get fired, so...
而随之而来的寂寞 我只是
And the loneliness that comes along with that, I just...
年复一年 我只是欣然接受了
I just accepted it, year after year.
我一直都在假装做别人
I've been pretending to be someone else.
就像你现在也在假装
Just like you're pretending now.
你扮演着别人给你写的人设
You play the part that they've written for you...
然后突然之间
and then suddenly...
突然之间 已经
suddenly, it's...
已经
It's...
已经太迟了
it's just too late!
你变得迷茫
You're lost.
而且
And...
从前的你
the person that you were, the...
你想成为的那人
the person that you wanted to be...
消失无影
is just swept...
深入海洋
far out to sea
而你站在岸边
and you're standing on the shore...
你看着那个
You're watching the pers--
你看着那个人沉入水底
You're watching the person go under,
却已束手无策 已经
and there's nothing you can do about it. It's just...
已经太迟了
It's just too late.
你憎恶自己 因为
And you hate yourself, because...
是你害这一切发生的
you're the one responsible for letting it happen.
因为你想让这城里的人爱你
Because you wanted people in this town to love you.
接受你
To accept you.
别成为我 罗伊
Don't become me, Roy.
好
Okay.
别让亨利对你下手
Don't let Henry do anything to you.
如论他之前怎么对你
Whatever he's been doing...
别再让他做了
don't let him do it anymore.
我不该来这
I shouldn't have come in here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
今晚什么也没发生 塞缪尔先生
Nothing happened here tonight, Mr. Samuels,
你只是做了个好人 就这样
except you being a good man. That's all.
你大概是我在好莱坞遇到的第一位好人
You're about the first good man I've met in Hollywood.
你别苦恼 好吗
Now, don't you fret, okay?
我给你叫车吧
Let's get you a taxi.
好好
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
对 就这样
Oh, yep. Yes.
麻烦你放开他
Get your hands off of him, please.
-洛克 -你说什么
- Rock. - I beg your pardon.
手拿走 那是我男友
Hands off. That's my boyfriend.
我不知道你名草有主了
Well, I didn't know you were taken.
要是我早知道 也不会浪费一整晚了
If I had, perhaps I wouldn't have wasted my evening.
洛克 你不能这样
Rock, you can't do that.
我不属于你
I don't belong to you.
但我属于你
Well, I belong to you.
跟我跳舞
Dance with me.
-会有人看见 -我不在乎
- Folks are gonna see-- - I don't care.
我不在乎那些
I don't care about that.
我在乎你
I care about you.
我爱你
I love you.
没人对我说过这句话
No one's ever said that to me before.
什么也别说 阿奇
Don't say anything, Archie.
跟我跳舞吧
Just dance with me.
-派对怎么样 -乔治·库克
- How was the party? - Oh, George Cukor...
跟你说 真是难能可贵
I tell you, what an absolute gem.
我跟他说了《佩格》
I talked to him about Peg.
我跟他说了我想要的造型
I told him about the look that I was going for...
雷蒙德 我一直在想 我欠你个道歉
Raymond, I've been thinking, and I owe you an apology.
我不该摆布你 让自己出演你的电影
I shouldn't be manipulating you to put me into your movie.
-忘了我说的 -你在说什么
- Forget that I even-- - What are you talking about?
别说了
Stop it. Please.
拜托 真是胡闹
Come on. That's-- that's just nonsense.
卡米尔 昨晚的谈话让我深思
Camille, last night's conversation got me thinking.
让我审视
Made me examine...
我们的关系
what we are.
而且
And...
亲爱的 我不只是
Honey, I'm not just...
在和演员上♥床♥
sleeping with an actress.
我已经深深爱上她了
I'm head over heels in love with her.
而且我希望有天能娶她为妻
And I hope to marry her one day.
而且我非常
And I so,
从我内心深处 信任着她
to my very core, believe in her.
因为我认为
That's why I think...
你
you...
得站到聚光灯下
need to be in that spotlight.
你的名字该印在入口的标牌上
Your name needs to be on that marquee.
我想让你成为《梅格》的主角
I want you to be the star of Meg.
真的吗
Really?
你就是个明星 卡米尔
You're a star, Camille.
你是个明星 而且你当然适合这个角色
You're a star, and of course you're right for this part.
我只是感到羞愧 自己竟花了这么久才发现
I'm just so embarrassed it took me this long to see it.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我会帮你争取试镜的
I'm going to get you that screen test,
我不在乎自己要付出多少
I don't care how hard I gotta fight to make it happen.
晚上拍片如何
How was the night shoot?
挺好
It was good.
挺好
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表