剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
His joie de vivre.
说真的 他就是一位
Really, just one of the...
风趣幽默 活力无穷的人
funniest, most alive people you'd...
你一定会乐意与他相识
ever have the pleasure to know.
我想他以为自己能靠
I think he thought that he could lick it
纯粹的意志力挺过来
by sheer force of will.
苍天为证 要说有谁 也只有他能挺过来
And by God, if anybody could, it would have been him.
但还是败给了癌症
But cancer won the day.
迪克·萨缪尔于我而言是一位巨人
Dick Samuels was a giant to me.
我与他并肩工作27年
I worked alongside him for 27 years,
所以由我来说很公正
so I think it's fair for me to say
是他改变了这个地方
that he changed this town.
没有迪克·萨缪尔
Without Dick Samuels...
就没有《梅格》
you just don't have Meg.
而自《梅格》上映以来
And since Meg,
我们都见证了好莱坞的改变
we have seen the face of Hollywood change.
许多正在拍摄的电影
Many of the films in production
将让女性和有色人种出演
will star women and people of color.
没有迪克·萨缪尔 这一切压根不会发生
Without Dick Samuels, this just doesn't happen.
发生了翻天覆地的变化
There's been a sea change,
对吧
hasn't there?
终于
Finally.
谢谢 理查德
Thank you, Richard...
为这巨变
for that
和其他的一切
and for all the rest.
现在我想向大家介绍约翰·班克斯
And now, I would like to introduce John Banks,
他是理查德的人生伴侣
who was Richard's partner in life.
他想说几句
He'd like to share a few words with us.
谢谢大家 谢谢 约翰
Thank you. Thank you, John.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
他死的那晚
On the night he died...
他对我说的最后一句话是
it was one of the last things he said to me...
"撒手人寰时我是个诚实人"
"I die an honest man."
这是我们所有人的希望
That's what we all hope for,
能够在离别这个世界时 回顾一生
to be able to say that about the lives we've lived
说自己过得诚实
when our final day arrives.
我觉得这给了我们大家
I think it gives us all something to...
奋斗的目标
strive after,
希望的目标
to hope for.
艾薇丝 我能跟你谈谈吗
Avis, can I have a word with you for a moment?
我们得做点什么 对吧
We have to do something, don't you think?
关于什么
About what?
纪念迪克
To memorialize Dick.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我想拍部电影
I want to make a picture.
我想拍第一部关于两个男人的爱情电影
I want to make the first romantic movie about two men.
两个男人坠入爱河
Two men who fall in love.
我想让阿奇·克尔曼当编剧
And I want Archie Coleman to write it.
我已经跟雷·安斯利说了让他导
I've already talked to Ray Ainsley about directing,
杰克·卡斯泰洛说他参演
Jack Castello says he's on board,
我想让洛克·哈德森演男主
and I want Rock Hudson to play the lead.
你意下如何
What do you say?
我知道会有抗♥议♥
I am aware that there will be protests.
-和死亡威胁 -对
- And death threats. - Yes.
但随后我想
But then I think,
迪克会怎么说
what would Dick say?
他会怎么做
What would he do?
我想迪克会说 "去他们的"
I think Dick would say, "Fuck them."
没错
Yes.
别超支了
Keep it under budget.
我同意了
Consider it green-lit.
这些看起来像大皮筋的东西是什么
Hey, what are these things that look like big rubber bands?
是风扇皮带
Those are fan belts.
连接冷却风扇和曲轴
Connects the cooling fan to the crankshaft.
别告诉我你之前从没修过引擎
Don't tell me you never worked on an engine before.
天呐 当然没 我都不知道怎么打开引擎盖
Well, God, no. I don't even know how to pop the hood.
使用一定好使的润滑剂
自从电影上映后 我发现你一直在演戏
Hey, since the movie, I see you're working all the time.
也都是好角色 干得漂亮
Great parts, too. Well done.
我
I, um...
我听说加油站要出♥售♥了
I heard the station's for sale.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
位高权重之人
Friends in high places.
还有一只叽喳小鸟告诉我
I also heard from a mouthy little bird
你要售卖♥♥是因为多数时间你感觉身体不佳
that you're selling 'cause most days you don't feel so great,
我很遗憾 厄尼
and I'm sorry for that, Ernie.
真心的
I really am.
这个嘛
Well...
你就错了
you're wrong about that.
真的吗 那说来听听 我洗耳恭听
Really? Well, do tell, I'm all ears.
我要卖♥♥是因为 其实自《梅格》上映后
I'm selling 'cause-- Actually, since Meg,
各种头条 成功以及阿奇和洛克的绯闻
with all the headlines, success and scandal of Archie and Rock
在红毯上亲亲我我
lip-locking on the red carpet,
生意不太好
business is down...
主要是同性恋客户
with the queer clientele.
那大约占我75%的生意
That's 75% of my business.
是啊 我自己也深有感触
Yeah, I've been feeling that around town myself.
我甚至感觉有些
I've even felt it a little,
拒绝再接受这种耻辱了
this refusal to accept shame any longer.
有些男人 适合我口味的男人
You know, some guys, made out of my kind of shoe leather,
他们很明确地大声表示
they've been pretty vocal about the fact
自己不想再在阴暗处偷偷摸摸了
that they're tired of skulking in the shadows.
我猜阿奇和洛克给他们展示了一条新的路
I guess that Archie and Rock showed them there's another path.
这算是个开端
Well, it's a start.
当然
Yeah, sure.
在公众场合牵男人的手
Holding a guy's hand in public,
在街上走着 你懂的
walking down the street, you know,
那你就等着被砖头砸脑袋吧
you wait for a brick in the back of the head.
但事实上没发生
It doesn't come.
紧接着 不知不觉地 你男友就想玩过家家了
Well, then, before you know it, your guy wants to play house.
你有没有花一整个周六
Have you ever spent a Saturday
为厨房♥选一块
picking out some cheerful,
颜色明快 水仙花色的油毡布
daffodil-colored linoleum for the kitchen?
我有过 厄尼
I have, Ernie.
而这已足够让你渴望
And it is enough to make you wistful
那些秘密捅菊花的日子
for the days of secretive sodomy
和深夜媾和了
and late-night crocheting.
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
说吧
Shoot.
不如你和我去后面那个棚子里
What do you say you and me go out back to that old shed,
你抽打我一番
you slap me around a little bit
并把你那大家伙塞进我嘴巴 并叫我贝蒂
and shove that big pickle in my mouth and call me Betty.
亨利 宝贝
Henry, baby...
我恋爱了
I'm in love
爱上了金凯德
with Kincaid.
而且我也退休了
And I'm retired.
但下辈子...
But in another life...
我只是开玩笑
I was kidding.
先生们 你们挡镜头了
Gentlemen, you're in the shot.
好好表现 孩子
Knock 'em dead, kid.
没什么比电影开拍更刺♥激♥了 对吧
Nothing like the first shot of a movie, huh?
梦想岛
Dreamland.
谢谢你帮忙 阿奇
Hey, thanks for doing this, Archie.
这写得太棒了 剧本非常精彩
This is-- this is really fantastic. This script is just great.
我能说什么呢
Yeah, what can I say?
写你熟知的东西
Write what you know.
好了各位 开摄像机
All right, everyone, roll cameras!
雷蒙德·安斯利 导演
《梦想岛》
王牌影业
《梦想岛》 第四镜 第一条
Dreamland, scene four, take one!
开拍
And... action!
你好啊 水手
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表