剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
我在这 我接你 快来
I'm here, I got you. Come here.
好了
That's right.
梅格 你吓坏我了
Oh, Meg, you gave me such a fright.
梅格 你今晚的感受
Meg, the way you felt tonight,
我不会再让你经历第二次了
I'm never gonna let you feel that way again,
知道吗
you understand me?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
该死的
Goddamn it.
我不该这样
I wasn't supposed to do that.
-哪样 -能停一下吗
- Do what? - Can we cut?
他在干什么 演得很好啊
What's he doing? This is great.
我不应该哭的 不知道为什么 对不起
I'm not supposed to be crying. I don't know, I'm sorry.
停
Cut!
停
Cut.
-杰克 你演得很好 -你叫停干什么
- Jack, that was beautiful. - What the hell'd you stop for?
我们都感同身受
We were really getting it.
你太厉害了
That was incredible.
真的吗 天啊
Really? Oh, gosh.
抱歉 我们要接着拍吗
I'm sorry-- Should we just go right back into it?
当然 好了各位 准备补拍
Yes, please. All right, everybody, let's do a pickup!
-准备收音 -收音中
- Roll sound! - Roll sound.
-抱歉 -没关系 开摄影机
- Sorry! - It's all right. Roll camera.
已开机
Roll camera.
开拍
And... action!
我和塞茨曼聊过了
I spoke with Selzman.
他不会把你从电影里剪掉
He's not cutting you out of the picture.
你会保留你的戏份 梅格
You're going to be in the movie, Meg.
你刚才怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
在我准备跳下来的时候
When I was about to jump...
我不希望这成为你的救命稻草
I didn't want that to be the thing that saved you.
你才是自己的主宰
I knew you could save yourself.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
我们可以一生相伴
We have a whole life to live.
剧终
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道什么
Don't know what?
我在这
Here I am, right?
我坐在这 看着这部电影
I'm sitting here and I'm watching this for,
大概有第十遍了
what, the tenth time?
我只是
I just...
我觉得它缺点什么
I think it's missing something.
那么
And, uh...
你认为缺了点什么
what exactly do you think it's missing?
一些大胆的元素
Something bold.
让人♥大♥吃一惊的元素
You know, something... Something surprising!
我想到了
Here it is.
缺的就是这个
This is what it needs.
她张开双臂跳下标志牌
She takes a swan dive off of that sign
跌进游泳池中
and lands directly into a swimming pool.
突然变成埃丝特·威廉斯那样的歌♥舞电影
Suddenly, it's a big Esther Williams musical number.
我不知道女演员会不会游泳 但观众们
I don't know if our girl can swim, but the audience...
观众们会说 "这什么情况
The audience is saying, "What the hell just happened?
她到底死没死
Well, yeah, but did she do it?
进天堂了吗"
Is she in heaven?"
黑幕 音乐响起 剧终
Smash to black, music plays, the end.
多刺♥激♥ 从没看过这种吧
That's exciting. Never seen that before, have you?
-我能发表下意见吗 -当然
- Can I say something? - Sure.
我做剪辑师也有
I've been an editor since...
-从默片开始时就是了 -天哪
- the silents, okay? - Oh, shit.
-我剪辑电影四十年了 -天哪
- I've been doing this for 40 years. - Goddamn.
曾经入围过奥斯卡最佳女主角奖
我就在这间屋里操了葛洛丽亚·斯旺森 亨利
I fucked Gloria Swanson in this very room, Henry.
我必须得承认
And I just got to say,
和我合作过的众多人才中
of all the creatives I've ever worked with,
你
you...
最蠢
...have the worst ideas.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here
让这孩子做自己的电影 可以吗
and let this kid make his fucking movie, okay?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 哈里
Fuck you, Harry.
我要把你踢出这部电影
I'll get you kicked off this picture.
不 你做梦 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, you won't. Fuck you.
我现在就去找迪克
I'm gonna go talk to Dick right now.
我要开始写这部歌♥舞电影
Then I'm going to start writing that musical number.
这一次 我要做老板
For once in my life, I'm the boss,
最终剪辑权也会是我的
and I'm gonna get final cut on this motherfucker.
谢谢你
Thanks for that.
不客气
It was a pleasure.
那家伙没资格对你的电影指手画脚
That guy has no right to fuck with your picture.
这是部好电影 孩子
It's good, kid.
我说真的
And I mean it.
我喜欢
I like...
它想表达的东西
what it says.
让我们再放一次吧
Let's run it down one more time.
再放一次 谢谢
One more time, please.
有人吗
Hello?
阿奇
Archie?
发生什么了 这是哪里
What's going on? What is this place?
我看了电影的粗剪
I saw the first cut of the picture.
天哪
Oh, God...
他们删了我的戏份 对吧
They cut me out, didn't they?
不 你在里面
No, you're in it.
而且你非常
And you are really,
非常棒
really good.
我太
I am so,
太为你骄傲了
so proud of you.
我感觉你和我
I feel like you and me,
我们就要接近成功了
we are on the verge of something amazing.
另外
And...
这是我表达感谢的方式
this is my way of saying thank you.
之前你问我愿不愿意做你的男友
A while ago, you asked me to be your boyfriend,
我拒绝了
and I said no.
因为我看不到我们的未来
Because I couldn't see a future for us.
但看着我的电影一步步成型
But watching my movie get made...
我意识到一切皆有可能
I realized ain't nothing impossible.
这是这间公♥寓♥的钥匙
It's a key to this apartment.
所以
So...
这是我的了吗
this place is mine?
这是我们的
It's ours.
我爱你 洛克
I'm in love with you, Rock.
我想和你住在一起
I want to live together, and...
我想成为你的男友
I want to be your boyfriend.
真的吗
This is real?
真的
Yes.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
每次我闭上双眼 就看见那对双胞胎
Every time I closed my eyes, I was seeing those babies.
我失去了太多
I've lost so much.
对不起 我
Sorry, I'm...
施瓦姆酒吧
处方药
我就是很激动
I'm just all worked up.
不知道为什么平静不下来
I don't know why I can't just settle down.
别道歉
Don't you apologize.
杰克 没事的
Jack, it's all right.
我就知道打电♥话♥给你是正确的
I knew you were the right person to call.
你一直是我的好朋友
You've been a really good friend to me,
卡莱尔 你知道吗
Claire, you know that?
也许你不知道 但真的
Maybe you don't know that, but you really have.
你真的是
You really have.
我爱那些男孩们 但我不知道
I love the fellas, but I don't know if...
我不确定自己想在他们面前哭
I don't know if I wanted to cry in front of them.
当你有所失时 哭也很正常 杰克
It's okay to be emotional when you lose something, Jack.
当我父亲被送去医院时 我也一蹶不振
I was a mess when my father was in the hospital.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表