剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
我感觉我的心都要碎了
Feels like part of my insides have been ripped out.
埃斯是个好男人 伤心很正常 杰克
Ace was a good man. It's okay to be sad, Jack.
我不是说埃斯 我是说我们的电影
I'm not talking about Ace, I'm talking about our movie.
《梅格》
I'm talking about Meg.
销毁电影拷贝是一种罪
Destroying a print, it's a sin.
就像烧掉名画《蒙娜丽莎》
It's like-- it's like burning The Mona Lisa.
可以别提起这件事吗
Can we not talk about that, please?
都结束了 什么都没了
It's over. It's all over.
等等 现在制片厂归艾薇丝管了
Nah, hold on, hold on. Avis is running the studio now.
她开除了干这事的律师们
You know, she fired the lawyers that did it.
这是她的钟爱项目
This was her passion project.
我们应该和她谈谈
I just think we should talk to her, you know?
告诉她我们打算重拍一遍
Tell her we're going to reshoot the whole thing.
五十万美元就这样白白浪费了
Half a million dollars just went up in smoke.
难道我们还要回去再要这么一大笔钱吗
Now we're going to go back and ask for the same amount again?
不可能的
Never gonna happen.
听着 能和你们共事是我的荣幸
Look, it was an honor working with you fellas.
我为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you.
再会了 伙计们
So long, fellas.
再见 杰克
See you, Jack.
-回见 -阿奇
- See you around. - Archie.
雷蒙德
Raymond!
雷
Ray!
哈里
Harry!
来 陪我走走
Come on, walk with me.
我想告诉你件事
I wanted to tell you something.
还记得我吹牛说
You remember me bragging about giving it to...
干过葛洛丽亚·斯旺森吗
Gloria Swanson?
我言过其实了
That was way out of line.
乔·肯尼迪当时刚甩了她
Joe Kennedy had just dumped her.
我们其实并没有开搞
We never really shtupped anyway.
只是舔♥阴♥了而已
It was just, uh, straight-up cunnilingus.
你就想告诉我这事吗
Is that what you wanted to tell me?
不 我得问你件事
No, I gotta ask you a question.
现在制片厂由艾薇丝全权管理了对吗
Avis is now in full control of the studio, right?
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
那个恶心卑鄙的垃圾亨利·威尔逊
When that slimy piece of garbage, Henry Willson,
开始搅和你的电影时
started fucking with your film,
我就知道我得留一份你剪辑的拷贝以备不时之需
I knew I had to make a copy of your cut for safekeeping.
当时《绿野仙踪》我也是这么做的
I did the same thing for Wizard of Oz,
有个白♥痴♥制片人想剪掉
when some idiot producer wanted to cut
《彩虹之上》的片段
Somewhere Over the Rainbow,
你敢信吗
if you could believe it.
我做了份拷贝带回家 才得以留存
I made a print, took it home, it stayed in the picture.
这是你的电影 孩子
That's your movie, kid.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧
You know what this means, don't you?
你还没被淘汰出局
You're still in the game.
好莱坞
第七集[剧终]
好莱坞式结局
艾薇丝·安伯格
你不觉得现在庆祝有点为时过早了吗
You don't think that this is just a bit premature?
迪克 我找找乐子怎么了
Dick, why can't I have a little fun?
我们的钟爱项目死灰复燃了
Our passion project is back from the dead.
我把所有挡我道的律师都炒鱿鱼了
I fired every one of those lawyers who stood in my way.
来敬酒
A toast!
敬我已故的丈夫
Here's to my late husband,
他在最后时刻 喜欢我们的作品
who, in the end, loved what we did.
-敬埃斯 -敬埃斯
- To Ace. - To Ace.
好了 干正事吧
Right, let's get to it.
计划如何 打算怎样发行这部电影
What's the plan? How do we release this picture?
我们非常担忧
Well, there's been a lot of hand-wringing
这部片子会在南方遭遇何种对待
how this film will be received in the South.
那里的很多影院都拒绝放映
A lot of theaters there said they won't run it,
但有几座大城市会
but some major cities will,
我还承诺会负责安保费用
and I've promised to cover the cost of security
以确保那些影院能正常营业
to keep those theaters open.
我认为这部分成本是可以收回的
It's a cost that I think that we can recoup
只要我们能在全国大范围放映
with a larger-than-usual nationwide release.
多少家影院
How many theaters?
675家
Six hundred and seventy-five.
有先例吗
Has that ever been done?
没有 这是头一回
No, it has never been done.
我把这叫做"大规模上映"
I'm calling it a "wide release."
这部电影的拷贝会送往
A print of this picture will be sent
全国境内的每家影院
to every theater in this country.
我们还打算把电影票降价五美分
We're also going to lower ticket prices by five cents.
到时候电影院会坐满
It will fill all those seats with people
那些好一阵没看过电影的观众
who maybe haven't seen a movie for a while.
可能还有从没看过电影的人
Perhaps never seen one.
肯定会有许多贫穷的黑人♥民♥众
You're gonna have a lot of poor colored folks
想方设法地要来看这部电影
moving heaven and earth to come see this movie.
没错 虽然有点昂贵
Exactly. It's going to be expensive...
但就故事本身而言 绝对值得一看
But it's going to be a story in and of itself.
全美的男女老少
There won't be a single man, woman, or child in America
都会对其了解一二
who doesn't hear about this.
这一定会成为举国上下的谈资
It's going to be a national conversation.
我很看好这次尝试
I, for one, think that's a good bet.
就这么做 下一步呢
Let's do it. What's next?
我刚和我的好朋友赫达·霍珀谈过
Well, I just spoke to my dear friend Hedda Hopper,
好莱坞著名八卦娱记
我告诉她昨晚在帕萨迪纳市
and I told her that last night in Pasadena,
《梅格》成为了王牌影业有史以来
Meg reported the highest test score
获得最高试映评分的电影
in Ace Pictures history.
金凯德小姐 这不会是一个
Now, now, Miss Kincaid, that wouldn't happen to be
小小的善意谎言吧
a little white lie, would it?
这其实是个巨大的善意谎言 但我很自豪这么做
Well, it was an enormous white lie, and I'm quite proud of it.
这样如何
How about this idea?
我宣布批准拍摄另一部
I announce that I'm green-lighting another picture
由雷蒙德·安斯利导演
by Raymond Ainsley,
阿奇·科曼编剧 卡米尔·华盛顿主演的电影
written by Archie Coleman, starring Camille Washington!
你还有存货的吧
You have another idea?
-当然 -成交 我今天就宣布
- Yes. - Sold, I'll announce it today.
太棒了
This is exciting!
-我们得再碰个杯 -可不是嘛
- I think another toast is in order. - I'll say.
两周后 我们要么会成为
In two weeks, either we'll all be looked at
好莱坞最聪明的一群人
as the smartest people in Hollywood,
要么就此失业
or we'll never work again.
敬就此失业
To never working again.
敬就此失业
To never working again!
美人儿
Hey, baby doll!
上♥床♥来 喂饱我
Get in here. Come feed me.
我说的可不是喂煎饼哦
I ain't talking about pancakes.
你以为我这头发不用盘的吗
You think my hair just does this?
我们今天这么安排
Here's what we're going to do.
我去做两块菜肉馅饼
I am going to whip up a couple of pot pies,
然后我们去看电影
and we're gonna go to the picture show,
等我们回来 我们再继续捣床
and then when we come back, we're going to wreck this bed again.
我就是打算这么过星期天的
That's my idea of a Sunday.
听着不错
Sounds like a plan!
-你看什么呢 -我得告诉你 小东西
- What are you looking at? - I got to tell you, kid...
我这辈子见识过很多女人 真的很多
I've been with a lot of women in my time. I mean a lot.
你到底想说什么
You got a point you're going to get to?
但我不得不说 除了我过世的妻子
But I can't say, other than my late wife,
愿她安息 我对她们都没有感情
God rest her soul, that I had feelings for any of them.
除了你
Except you.
我都不知道该说什么了
I'm not sure I know what to say.
你就让我来说吧
Then let me do the saying.
我要说的是...
I'm saying...
我爱你 小东西
I love you, kid.
厄尼...
Oh, Ernie...
我改主意了
I have another plan.
不吃菜肉馅饼了 要樱桃的
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表