剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
你从不信任我
You never trusted me,
从不听我说的任何话
you never listened to a thing I said.
我维护过你
I defended you!
在大家都说你是基佬时我维护过你
I defended you when everybody was calling you a fag.
真的吗
Really?
那你真是崇高啊
How noble.
不过你知道吗 埃斯
Well, guess what, Ace?
我就是个基佬
I am a fag.
我只是 因为恐惧这么多年来一直隐瞒
I just... I hid it all these years because I was afraid.
但我不再害怕了
I am not afraid anymore.
我遇见了一个人
I've met someone.
我爱他
I love him,
而且人生头一回 我感到幸福
and I'm happy for the first time.
迪克
Dick...
我会明早10点去你办公室
I'm going to be in your office at 10:00 A.M. tomorrow,
带着辞职信
letter of resignation in hand.
你上映《梅格》 可能让制片厂倒闭
You release Meg, you might bankrupt the studio.
你撤档 我就要你好看
You pull it, I'm coming after you.
我跟你医生谈过了
I spoke to your doctor.
他说你也能吃花菜
He said you could have cauliflower too,
只要是蒸熟的
so long as I make sure it's steamed.
艾薇丝 蒸花菜
Oh, Avis, steamed cauliflower?
我吃不了这玩意
I can't eat this!
-我会拉裤子 -那你就拉裤子
- I'll shit the bed! - So shit the bed.
你必须得吃 真见鬼
You're gonna eat it, goddamn it.
格蒂 放下
Gertie, put it down.
作天 我还在经营电影制片厂
Yesterday, I ran a movie studio.
坐拥权势
I had power.
但今天 我又成了家庭主妇
But today, I'm a housewife again.
如果保你小命是我现在的工作
So if keeping your fat ass alive is my job now,
那我就要做好
I'm gonna do it.
好吧 你想让我吃这个
Okay, fine. You want me to eat this?
-我吃就是了 -很好
- I'll eat it. - Good.
不 我不要这样
Nope, I'm not going to do it!
-什么 哪样 -我不要在尝过
- What? What? - I'm not going to get a taste
大权在握的滋味后
for what it feels like being in charge,
在人生中第一次有自主♥权♥后
having autonomy for the first time in my life,
又被硬生生推回厨房♥
and then being pushed back into the kitchen.
我不会这么做
I won't do it.
我做不到
I can't!
我的头都要爆♥炸♥了
My head is exploding.
那你要什么
What do you want?
我想做王牌影业的联合主席
I want to co-chair Ace Pictures.
你刚经历了一场生死浩劫的大病
You're recovering from a major health scare.
你的医生说你只能工作半天
Your doctor says you can only work half days.
让我担起你承担不了的重担吧
Let me carry what you can't.
你不愿将就别的吗
You won't take anything less?
不 我不愿
No, I won't.
可以
Okay.
可以吗
Okay?
可以
Okay.
我今天看了《梅格》
I saw Meg today.
你做的一切实在无与伦比
And what you did was amazing.
那是部精彩的电影
It's a spectacular movie.
不是我会制♥作♥的电影 但是
It's not the movie I would make, but...
这才是重点 对吧
I think that's the point of this, right?
自从我生了病之后 我就
You know, ever since this whole thing happened to me, I...
我的想法就变了
I've been thinking differently.
我一直在想
I've been thinking, uh...
我想怎么离世
How do I want to leave this world?
而且
And...
我想留下什么遗产
what I want to leave in it.
然后
And, uh...
我会很荣幸
I'd have been proud
上映这部电影
to have released that movie.
你意下如何
Now, what do you say?
是你应得的
You earned it.
我真抱歉
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我想再重新尝试 我想和你再爱一次
I want to make a go of it. I want to try again.
我们还有时间
I think we still have time.
安伯格太太
Mrs. Amberg...
20年来
in 20 years,
我从未在餐桌上听到您唱歌♥
I've never heard you singing at the table before.
这个嘛
Well...
我昨晚过得很愉快
I had a good night.
这点我能肯定
That's all I'll say.
我们都能听见你们的动静
We could hear you.
吵得我凌晨四点才睡着
Kept me awake until 4:00 A.M.
简直...令人作呕
It was... nauseating.
格蒂 下周我们会非常繁忙
Gertie, we have a big week of planning ahead.
把所有的桌布都拿出来
Get all the linens out of storage
联♥系♥帐篷租赁公♥司♥
and call the tent company
因为周六我们要开派对
because on Saturday we're having a party.
埃斯要宣布
Ace is going to announce
他要让我做制片厂的联合主席
he's making me co-president of the studio.
-什么 -不敢相信我能看到这一天
- What? - I never thought I'd see the day.
我也是 我一直在掐自己
Neither did I. I keep pinching myself.
母亲 这太棒了
Mother, that's unbelievable!
终于 爸爸做对了一件事
For once, Daddy got something right.
格蒂 我要吃煎饼
Gertie, I want pancakes.
埃斯 你的早餐来了
Ace, I have your breakfast.
埃斯
Ace...
我给你带了甜头
I have something sweet for you.
精彩绝伦 李小姐
Simply stunning, Miss Lee!
《好莱坞报道》 能拍张照吗
Hollywood Reporter, a picture, please?
李小姐 看这边
Miss Lee, over here!
我告诉你 梅格
Let me tell you something, Meg.
这一切
All this...
照片 红毯 派对 明星地位
the photos, the red carpet, the parties, the stardom...
都是镜中花 水中月
it's all smoke and mirrors.
这些都一文不值 你听见了吗
None of it is worth a thing, do you hear me?
我告诉你
I'm telling you now,
这一切很快就会是你的了
this will all be yours very soon.
-但如果你不... -无聊 这段切掉
- But if you're not-- - Boring. Cut this scene.
我说了关掉
I said turn it off.
-抱歉 威尔逊先生 稍等 -老天爷
- Sorry, Mr. Willson, just a sec. - Jesus Christ.
这就是光凭相貌雇佣剪辑师的后果
This is what you get when you hire an editor on looks alone.
我是新来的 还不熟悉器材
I'm new, I don't know this equipment.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样吧 直接放最后一卷
You know what? Skip to the last reel.
最后的结尾
There is something about that ending
我总有点介怀
that I just don't buy.
酒保 你能告诉我
Bartender, can you tell me
怎么到"好莱坞之地"的标志牌上去吗
how to get up to the Hollywoodland sign?
沿着海滨大道一路向北
You head up Beachwood Drive
你就会看见好莱坞标志
you'll see the trailhead right there.
停 在那停下
Freeze it. Freeze it right there.
你什么也没说
You're not saying anything.
这叫"思考" 兰迪
It's called "Thinking," Randy.
瞧 所以这电影令人费解
See, this is why the picture doesn't work.
这是她决定轻生
This is the part where she decides
从H上跳下的地方吧
to jump off the sign, right?
我还是觉得
Well, I still don't feel
自己理解不了她为什么自杀
like I understand why she wants to kill herself.
因为她的电影片段被剪了
Well, she got cut out of the movie.
这点我知道 傻♥逼♥ 问题就在这
Yes, I know, dumbshit. That's the problem.
你觉得美国人会喜欢这个女孩吗
You think America's gonna like this girl
就因为自己
for ending it all
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表