剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
I get to stick it to those assholes
还有他们的说教竖中指
and all their moralizing.
对 但他不是流氓
Yes, but he's not a thug.
他依然温文尔雅
There's a refinement to him.
他很有能力 他也清楚这点
He's powerful, and he knows it.
所以我要和你一起
This is why I want to do some rehearsal
排练一下
with you on your feet.
我会和所有的演员对戏
I do this with all our players.
我要看看你的角色如何抽烟
I want to see how your character smokes a cigarette,
如何走进房♥间
how he walks into a room.
什么 不必了
What? Nah.
我不需要排练这些东西
I don't need to rehearse that kind of stuff.
我知道怎么走路
I know how to walk.
表演不是魔法
Acting isn't magic.
是个工作
It's a job.
是个手艺
It's a craft.
是需要你去雕琢的
It's something you have to work at,
是需要你倾注时间的
something you devote your time to.
我们开始工作吧
So let's get to work.
开拍
Action!
我得把我最好的女演员从这部戏里剪掉吗
So, I gotta cut my best actress from this picture, huh?
告诉你 不可能
Well, guess what? I'm not doing it!
-太气愤了 -但他确实气愤
- Too angry. - But he is angry.
那是当然 但他很有能力 他也清楚这点
Yes, of course, but he's powerful, and he knows it.
他不需要大喊大叫
He doesn't need to yell.
而你要给自己留一定的空间
And you need to leave yourself someplace to go.
好的
Yeah, okay.
不如这次你不要气冲冲地冲进来
How would it feel if you didn't barge in this time?
从容走进 仿佛你是这的老板
Just walk in the room like you own the place.
你很平静 能控制自己
You're calm, you're controlled.
也许别把备忘录摔到桌子上
And maybe don't slam the memo down.
随便一扔 让对方措手不及 好吗
Just toss it. Throw him off balance. Okay?
开拍
Action!
我得把我最好的女演员从这部戏里剪掉吗
So I got to cut my best actress from the picture, huh?
告诉你
Well, guess what?
不可能
I'm not doing it.
就这样
That's it.
现在 把烟点上
Now, light your cigarette.
气定神闲地
Cool as a cucumber.
就这样
That's it.
很好
Good.
好 我们往下走
Okay. So let's, uh, move ahead.
塞茨曼先生 《海斯法典》是强制性的
Mr. Selzman, the Hays Code isn't optional,
而你的电影充斥者同性恋的暗示
and your picture is rife with homosexual innuendo.
-听听你说的 -我们不是审查员 达利尔
- Listen to you. - We're not the censors, Daryl.
我们是在确保审查员
We're what's keeping the censors
不会扼杀电影行业的言论自♥由♥
from destroying the freedom of expression in this industry.
这是我无法忍♥受你们这些人的地方
Here's what I can't stand about you fellas.
高高在上挥舞着《海斯法典》
Standing on high with your Hays Code
告诉我 达利尔·B·塞茨曼
and telling me, Daryl B. Selzman,
这个国家的人♥民♥应该被允许看什么
what people in this country should be allowed to see?
为什么
Why?
因为你们不相信人♥民♥自己做的决定
Because you don't trust people to make up their own minds.
你们并不珍爱我们的自♥由♥
You don't love our freedom.
而是害怕它
You're scared of it!
要是有人不喜欢我的电影
People don't like my movies,
他们大可不看 起身离场
they can stand up and walk out,
那是他们的权利
that's their right.
就算倾家荡产 我也有这么做的权利
And I have a right to lose my shirt doing it.
但这部电影
But this movie...
一定会大火
is a hit.
而梅格·恩尼丝
And Meg Ennis?
那姑娘是明星
That girl is a star.
我如果把她从电影里剪掉 会让她痛不欲生
And if I cut her from my movie, it'll kill her.
你就尽管喊叫吧 塞茨曼先生
You can scream all you want to, Mr. Selzman,
但你必须剪掉她的戏份
but you are cutting those scenes,
不然就等着你的制片厂倒闭吧
or we'll shut down your studio.
就这样
That's all there is to it.
那就放马过来
Go ahead and try.
别以为我们不敢 塞茨曼先生
We'll do it, Mr. Selzman!
我会把你逐出这里
I'll run you out of town.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我就是这里的主人
I am this town.
酒保 再来一杯
Bartender, another one of these.
马上
Coming right up.
莎拉 谢天谢地 你见到梅格了吗
Sarah, thank God. Have you seen Meg?
我不得已告诉了她个坏消息
I-- I had to tell her some sorry news,
她就出门了想透透气
and she went out to get some air
但那是... 天啊 几小时前的事了
and that was... God, that was hours ago.
我见到她了 梅格来了我的公♥寓♥一趟
Why yes, yes I did. Meg came over to my apartment,
她说想过来找我
said she wanted to come here.
她说 "我想我现在知道
She said, "I think I know now
我的人生会是何种结局了 莎拉"
what my life's going to add up to, Sarah."
所以我才觉得
That's why I didn't think
她小酌几杯也没大碍
it would be so bad if she had a drink or--
该死的 莎拉 她人在哪
Damn it, Sarah! Where is she?
她的戏被剪没了
She got cut from the film.
塞茨曼告诉了我 我就和她说了
Selzman told me, so I told her and...
现在我又有新消息要告诉她
Well, now I gotta tell her something else,
趁她还没做什么傻事之前
before she goes and does something rash.
她喝了两杯就走了
She had two drinks and left,
说一定要去办一件事
said there was something she had to go do.
-我以为她是要去见你 -抱歉打扰了
- I assumed she was meeting you. - Sorry to interrupt,
你朋友走的时候
but when your friend left,
她问我要怎么去"好莱坞之地"的标志牌
she asked me how to get to the Hollywoodland sign.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么
What?
他就这么走了
He left.
好莱坞之地
梅格
Meg!
梅格
Meg!
梅格 梅格
Meg! Meg!
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
别这样 梅格 求你了
Don't do it, Meg! Please!
我的天啊 梅格 求你别这样
Oh, God. Oh, dear God. Please Meg, don't do it.
你快下来 我有事告诉你
You gotta come down, I gotta tell you something.
但我必须这么做 山姆
But I have to do it, Sam.
天啊
Oh, God!
别这样 天啊 梅格 求你了
No, please don't. Oh, God. Meg, please!
不
No!
梅格
Meg!
山姆 我好害怕
Sam, I'm so scared.
我懂 我懂 但你可以不用害怕
I know you are, I know you are, but you don't have to be.
你可以下来 求你了
You can come down. Please!
那别人会怎么评价我 山姆
What are they going to say about me, Sam?
我就是那个一事无成的女孩
I'll just be that girl who never made it.
别人说什么重要吗
What does it matter what they say?
听我说的 亲爱的
Listen to what I'm saying. Sweetheart...
亲爱的 我爱你
Sweetheart, I love you.
天呐 我爱你胜过这世上的一切
Oh, God, I love you more than anything in the world.
你是明星 梅格
You are a star, Meg.
无论发生什么 你都是明星
You're a star, no matter what happens.
你是我的明星
You're my star.
求你了 天啊 求你快下来
Please. Oh, God, please come down off of that sign...
做我的夜空中唯一的那颗星
and be the only star in my sky.
山姆
Oh, Sam.
天啊 梅格
Oh, God, Meg.
小心点 小心点 梅格 我来接你
Be careful. Be careful, Meg. I'm coming.
我看着你 留心脚下
I got you. Watch your step.
来吧 来吧 亲爱的
Come on. Come on, sweetheart.
我护着你 我就在这
I got you. I'm here.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表