剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
他们用了"小犹太"这个词
A little "Jewey" was the word they used.
我礼貌地告诉他们
I politely informed them
犹太人建了这个镇 却又被赶走
that jews built this town and was shown the door.
没人认为犹太女孩能成为电影明星
Nobody thought a Jewish girl could be a movie star.
没人认为她们美貌
Nobody thought they were pretty.
所以 我去酒吧买♥♥醉
So, I went to a bar and got drunk,
遇到了一个低级主管
met a low-level executive
他说他要升职了
who said he was about to get a promotion.
还说我唯一的出路
He said the only thing I could hope for
是做一个开♥发♥女郎
was to be a development girl.
让我做旁白
A goddamn script reader.
我说 "去他的 我受够了"
I said, "Fuck this town, I'm done."
他把我的肚子搞大后 我们结婚了
He knocked me up, we got married,
此后我一直在惩罚他
and I've been punishing him ever since.
不过他确实升职了
Oh, he did get that promotion, though.
现在他是主角 不是我
Now he's the star, not this Jew.
我能问个问题吗 杰克
Can I ask you a question, Jack?
你为什么想成为电影明星
Why do you want to be a movie star?
你想听实话吗
You want an honest answer?
我们都要赤♥裸♥相待干柴烈火了
Well, we're about to get naked and fuck each other,
有何不可呢
so why not?
如果说实话的话
Well, um, if I'm being honest...
从小大家都说我笨
all my life, folks thought I was dumb.
我的父母 学校老师
My mom and dad, my school teachers--
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
都说 幸好我有一副好皮囊
All telling me I was lucky I was good-looking.
我知道他们的意思
And I knew what they meant,
我只剩好皮囊了
that that was all I had going for me.
我只是想成大事 你知道吗
I just want to do something big, you know?
向他们证明
Prove to them that
我可以获得一席之地
I can be somebody in this world.
做一些有意义的事
Do something that matters.
那电影
So movies...
你觉得那些有意义吗
you think they matter?
你开玩笑吗
You kidding?
我确信它们有
I know they do.
当你一路走来
When you're walking through your life,
很容易觉得自己在走马观花
it's easy to feel like you're going through the motions,
对吧
right?
一切都没什么意义
Like it doesn't really mean anything.
但我小时候
But when I was a kid...
住在密苏里的农场中
I grew up on a farm in Missouri,
看场电影要开半小时车
so we had to drive a half hour to get to the picture show.
当我抬头凝视巨大的荧幕时
And when I looked up at that enormous screen,
我突然明白
I suddenly knew
生活应是什么感觉
what life was supposed to feel like,
活着该有什么意义
what being alive was supposed to mean.
好像外面有什么东西
It was like there was something somewhere out there...
等着我
waiting for me.
这就是活着的意义
That's what being alive is supposed to mean.
我第一次牵手是在电影院
I held my first hand at a movie theater,
初吻是在电影院
I-- I had my first kiss at a movie theater, I...
我说不清
I don't know.
但我知道
What I do know is this:
每当看完一场电影
every time I leave the picture show,
我都会感觉好一些
I feel better than I did walking in.
我从未这样看待这件事
I never thought about it like that.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
只要你坐过来
Only if you come and sit by me.
我可是花钱买♥♥伴
I'm paying for company.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我是说 跟我做这些
I mean, doing this with me.
你不喜欢你丈夫吗
You got a husband you don't like?
说实话 我不知道该如何摆脱现状
Truth is, I don't entirely know how I'd get out of it.
我习惯了荣华富贵
I've gotten used to being rich,
被人照顾
being taken care of.
但我知道他已经不想碰我了
But I know that he can barely bring himself to touch me anymore.
那老女孩还能怎么办
So what's a girl to do?
打桥牌
Bridge?
玩巴棋戏
Parcheesi?
我试过睡眠辅♥导♥ 但没什么用
I tried sleeping with the help, but that's no good.
这样轻松多了
This is much easier.
简单多了
Less complicated.
来这样的公共场所
You know, coming to a public place like this, it's, uh...
就好像你盼着被抓到
it's kinda like you're asking to be caught.
或许是吧
Maybe I am.
也许我就是想让我丈夫吃醋
Maybe I want to make my husband jealous.
也许我想让他知道
Maybe I want him to know...
还有别人渴望我
that someone else desires me.
我还活着
And that I'm still alive...
还有很多可奉献
with so much more to give.
你结婚了
You're married.
是的
Yeah, I am.
你感觉愧疚吗
Do you feel guilty?
我得养家糊口
I gotta provide.
那就来吧
Then provide.
好
Yeah.
听着
Listen...
我们究竟 怎么开始
How exactly do we, uh, get started?
首先把鞋脱了
Well, first you take your shoes off.
也是 知道了
Oh, yeah. Got it.
我的天
My...
我真是幸运妞
aren't I a lucky gal?
听着 在此之前
Listen, before we--
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
因为你经历过这些
Just 'cause you've been through it.
你觉得我能混出头吗
You think I got what it takes?
在这里出人头地
I mean, to make it in this town?
谁说得准呢
Who can say?
但我知道 杰克
But what I do know, Jack,
你内心在发光
is you have a strong light inside you.
现在照亮我
Shine that light on me.
让我觉得 我很重要
Make me feel like I matter.
即使是个谎言
Even if it's a lie.
遵命
Okay.
萨米 干得不错
Sammy, nice work.
里基 这是你的
Ricky Boy, that's for you.
使用质量保障的润滑油
优质高负荷
坏男孩布鲁斯
Bad Man Bruce,
-硬汉罗尼 -谢谢
- Rough Ronny. - Thank you.
小伙 听说进展不错
Hey, there, champ! I heard it went great!
这是你的辛苦费
And here's this for your trouble.
还不错 对吧
Not too bad, right?
艾薇丝真是精力充沛 对吧
Avis is a real pistol, ain't she?
你的十年常客
Ten-year regular of yours truly.
不
No, it was, uh...
她很温柔
She was kind.
其实还不错
It was actually all right.
好的 这样的话 我还有个活儿给你
Good. In that case, I got another one for you.
就在加油站后面
Just a quickie in the shed behind the station.
要不了你多久时间
Won't take you ten minutes.
-现在吗 -现在
- Right now? - Right now!
交给你了 我的朋友
All yours, Kemosabe.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
厄尼 这恐怕有问题
Ernie, there's been a mistake.
那里面是个男人 一个男人
There's some guy in there. Some guy.
他可不是什么简单的男人
That's not just "Some guy."
那可是科尔·波特
That's Cole Porter.
他可是传奇人物
He's a living legend.
由科尔·波特制♥作♥的电影 音乐剧及歌♥曲
《柳暗花明》《海上情缘》
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表