剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
如果我告诉你 我能给你个机会呢
What if I told you I could offer you an opportunity?
一份工作 做你正在干的活 但更安全
A job, doing what you're doing, but safer.
你到底是什么警♥察♥
What the hell kind of cop are you?
我认识一个开加油站的人
I know a fella who owns a gas station.
你帮人加油 有些顾客
You pump gas, some customers
需要额外服务 你懂我的意思
you do a little more, you know what I'm saying.
薪酬非常可观
Pay is good, very good.
比你现在开的价高多了
More than what you're charging.
只要你想 可以只服务男人
And if you wanted to, you could just do guys.
你不是真警♥察♥
You ain't no real cop.
而且我确实想问你 我要问你
Also, I do wanna ask you. I gotta ask you...
拿包长红
Pall Malls.
如果非得是女人 你能上吗
Could you make it with a woman if you had to?
能
Yeah.
我可以装
Sure, I can fake it.
大多数男人不都这么对老婆吗
Ain't that what most fellas do with their wives anyways?
-他买♥♥单 -好
- He's paying for it. - Okay.
我带你去见我朋友厄尼
I'm gonna take you to meet my friend Ernie.
首先 你说得对 我不是警♥察♥
First, you're right, I'm not a cop.
我是个演员
I'm an actor.
但直到刚才
But, until that moment just then,
你都以为我是警♥察♥ 对吧
you thought I was a cop, didn't you?
我的意思是 你会选我演警♥察♥
What I mean is, you would cast me as a cop...
对吧
right?
妙不可言
Sweet beans in a basket.
他会上男人吗
He'll do the guy stuff?
你问他
Ask him.
只要钱到位
If the price is right.
-五五开 -我可比那值钱 六♥四♥开
- 50-50. - I'm worth more than that, 60-40.
我喜欢这小子 有进取心
I like this kid. Enterprising.
好 成交
Okay, deal.
厄尼·韦斯特
Ernie West.
-阿奇·科曼 -你会生意兴隆的 孩子
- Archie Coleman. - You're gonna do a lot of business, kid.
看着你我就能打包票
I can tell just by looking at you.
暗号♥是什么来着
What's the password again?
"梦想岛"
"Dreamland."
他是你的了 上吧
He's all yours, go get him.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
大家总会回来
They always come back.
怎么样
How's it going?
我能为你效劳吗
Can I help you?
嗯 我想去仙境街
Yeah, I want to go to Wonderland.
那条街吗
The street?
那在月桂谷呢
That's up there on Laurel Canyon.
你是想说梦想岛吗
You mean Dreamland?
对 梦想岛
Yeah. Dreamland.
好
Okay.
我能为你效什么劳
What can I do for you?
我也不知道 有什么选项吗 还是
I don't know. Are there-- are there options here, or...
你对黑人不感兴趣吗
You're not interested in a black man?
不是 我就是有点紧张
No, I'm just a little nervous.
你叫什么
What's your name?
罗伊 罗伊·菲茨杰拉德
Roy. Roy Fitzgerald.
阿奇
Archie.
你住在这里吗
This your place?
对
Yeah.
我按月交租
I'm renting month-to-month.
我知道不豪华 但目前我只付得起这个
I know it ain't much, but it's all I can afford right now.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-什么意思 -我是问你想要
- What do you mean? - I mean what do you want to do...
对我做什么
to me?
或者你希望我对你做什么
Or what do you want me to do to you?
你真是
You're, uh...
我挺喜欢你这么直白
I like how straightforward you are.
好
Yeah.
我就是想确保
Well, I just wanna make sure
你的钱花得值 罗伊·菲茨杰拉德先生
you get your money's worth, Mr. Roy Fitzgerald.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
伊利诺伊州 一个叫温内特卡的小镇
Illinois. Little town called Winnetka.
菲茨杰拉德是我继父 我爸姓舍雷尔
Fitzgerald's my stepdad, Scherer's my real dad's name.
我来这是想跟他恢复联♥系♥ 但是
I came out here to reconnect with him, but...
结果不太理想
it didn't really wash.
你呢 你是哪里人
What about you? Where are you from?
我是哪里人
Where am I from?
孟菲斯
Memphis.
那么像你这样的帅小伙
So, what's a good-looking guy
为什么要花钱求爱
like yourself doing paying for affection?
怎么不去主街上的小酒吧钓凯子
Why not just go to those joints on Main Street?
你在听吗
Harold to the 1-2-3...
老兄 你搞得我很紧张
Cookie, you're making me nervous.
放松
Relax.
我会好生照顾你
I'll take good care of you.
我去过一次 但是
I went down there once, but...
我好像看见了熟人
I-- I saw somebody I thought I recognized.
一个选角导演
A casting director.
所以我就假装
So I pretended like I was
走错了地方 然后离开了
in the wrong place and-- and walked out.
我要成为演员 你明白吗 所以
I'm gonna be an actor, see? So...
我不能让任何人觉得我是
I-- I can't have anybody thinking I'm...
那种人
that way.
真幸运 我没想走到镜头前
I'm lucky I'm not trying to be in front of the camera.
我这样的人是不可能了
That just wouldn't work for somebody like me.
-所以我才是作家 -作家 不会吧
- That's why I'm a writer. - A writer? You don't say.
真的 我让一个制♥作♥片看了我的剧本
Yeah. Well, I got a studio looking at one of my scripts.
可能会成为第一人 大制片厂 黑人作家
It could be a first, you know? Major studio, black writer.
以往最多
I mean, there's only been
只有两三个黑人编剧
two or three black screenwriters before,
奥斯卡·米考斯 兰斯顿·休斯
Oscar Micheaux, Langston Hughes,
但那些都是种族电影 你懂吗
but those were race pictures, you know?
关于黑人的电影
Stories about black folk.
这国家的有些地方
It's like you can't even run
甚至不能放这些电影
those pictures in parts of this country.
但是 我的剧本讲的是一个白人女孩
But, you see, my script’s about a white gal, so...
谁知道呢 也许你能在里面演个角色 罗伊
Who knows? Maybe you could star in it, Roy.
你能想象那场景吗
Could you imagine something like that?
-那将是... -一个梦想
- That would be-- - A dream.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
在梦想岛
In Dreamland.
如果成真了呢
And if it comes true?
等到...
When it comes...
梦想成真
true.
我们回首过往 诉说我们相识的那一刻
We'd look back and say the two of us meeting was
是好莱坞梦想成真的开端
that Hollywood dream starting to come true.
给你 杰克
There you go, Jack.
水牛比利 狡猾萨米 狂躁罗尼
Buffalo Billy, Slippery Sammy, Rabid Ronny,
假正经格伦 还有阿奇 欢迎加入
Goody Two-Shoes Glen, and Arch... Welcome to the family.
厄尼 怎么了 没事吧
Ernie, what's the matter? You all right?
没事 没事
It's nothing. It's nothing.
我的老肺每年这时候都这样
This black walnut blooms this time of year.
让我们新的一周再创辉煌 伙计们
Let's make it another great week, fellas!
好的 先生
Yes, sir!
-干活去吧 -好
- Go get 'em. - All right.
棒极了
Great.
-需要什么 -梦想岛
- What'll it be? - Dreamland.
-您去哪儿 -梦想岛
- Where to? - Dreamland.
-您要去哪儿 -梦想岛
- Where to for you? - Dreamland.
贵人来加油站
你真的很厉害 知道吗
You are really good at that, you know?
所以你全职干这个吗
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表