剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
-厄尼 -宝贝
- Oh, Ernie! - Hiya, babe?
费雯丽丈夫劳伦斯•奥利弗
拉里呢
Where's, uh, Larry?
我不知道 伦敦吧
Oh, I don't know. London?
我们已经渐行渐远了
I'm afraid we've started to grow apart.
他不喜欢我的性情
He doesn't like my moods,
我也没其他值得喜欢的地方了吧
and that doesn't leave much of me to like, now does it?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我最近在住院治疗 但现在我好很多了
I was hospitalized recently, but I'm doing much better now.
我收到了一个很好的剧本
And I've got a great piece of material.
田纳西·威廉斯的著名剧作
田纳西写了一部很好的作品
Tenns wrote a magnificent play called
《欲望号♥街车》
A Streetcar Named Desire.
很快就要在伦敦上映了
It's about to go up in London.
我饰演布兰奇·杜波依斯
The role is Blanche DuBois.
从很多方面来看 她
In a lot of ways, she's another
和斯嘉丽一样可谓南方美人
highly strung Southern belle like Scarlett.
那个角色让我沉浸其中整整两年
Oh, that role threw me off the deep end for two whole years.
请问你在做什么
Can I, uh, ask what you're doing?
我在整理我的手镯
I am organizing my bracelets.
我有好多手镯
I really do have a lot of them.
有个选角导演有次跟我说 我的手太男性化
A casting director once told me that my hands were mannish
从此我就对此心怀芥蒂
and gave me an absolute complex about it.
所以现在我出门一定会戴一两个手镯
So, now, I never go out without a bangle or two
展现我的玉手 你瞧
to help cut the line, see?
-费雯 -你瞧
- Vivien... - See?
我觉得你又开始焦虑了
I think you're having a case of the trembles again.
我每次这样时 我就...
When I get like this, I just...
停不下来
I can't stop.
你和我
You and I...
-以前也经历过这些 -没错
- have been through this before. - Yes, yes.
我们只需喂几次小猫咪就好
We just need to feed the kitty a couple times.
没错
Oh, yes.
我一辈子都想变成那样
All my life I wanted to look like that.
练练肌肉
Work on my muscles.
查尔斯·阿特拉斯之类的
Charles Atlas kind of stuff.
意大利裔的美籍健美运动员
-那你怎么没练 -我也不知道
- Why didn't you? - Oh, I don't know.
某种意义上 我知道自己成不了那种美人
At some point I just knew that I'd never be a beauty like that.
我会当帮助那些俊男的人
I'd be the guy who helped the beautiful people.
看看他们
Look at them.
他们就像希腊众神像 不是吗 迪克
They look like chiseled Greek gods, don't they, Dick?
亨利 你真是俗人
Henry, you're a vulgarian.
晚安
Good night.
你不是几小时前就该走了吗
Shouldn't you have left hours ago?
有什么让你留下了
Something kept you here.
是什么
What is that?
你想暗示什么
What are you implying?
对我来说你一直很神秘
You've always been such a mystery to me.
没有一丝绯闻
Not a whiff of scandal about you.
而你现在在这里
And yet, here you are,
惊奇地看着雕塑般的猛♥男♥
gazing in wonder at the statues,
就像身处博物馆
like in a museum.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
洛克
Oh, Rock.
洛克·哈德森 还记得迪克·塞缪尔吗
Rock Hudson, you remember Dick Samuels,
王牌影业的制♥作♥总监
head of production at Ace Pictures?
记得
Hi, yeah.
很荣幸见到你
Always a pleasure.
洛克想问你们是否能去个私密点的地方
Rock was wondering if you and he could go someplace private
谈谈事业什么的
and talk about careers and such.
洛克 不如你带迪克
Rock, why don't you take Dick
去后面的小屋 挺僻静的
to that cottage back there? It's quiet.
我为什么要跟他去 亨利
Why would I do that, Henry?
洛克就是个年轻演员
Rock's just a young actor.
初露头角
New on the scene.
你肯定需要工作上的建议 对吧 洛克
You sure could use some career advice, couldn't you, Rock?
对 如果您方便的话
Yeah, is-- is that all right with you...
塞缪尔先生
Mr. Samuels?
好吧
Sure.
何乐而不为
Why the hell not?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
只是在欣赏家具
Just admiring the furniture.
全是比利·海恩斯的
It's all Billy Haines.
原是炙手可热的演员 因性向被解雇
转行做室内设计师和古董生意
那个室内设计师
The decorator.
曾经是默片演员
Used to be a silent film star.
还签了合同
He was on contract.
好莱坞米高梅电影公♥司♥创始人之一
结果路易·梅耶发现了他喜欢带把儿的
But then Louis Mayer found out which way he swung the bat
就告诉他 "跟你基佬男友分手 不然就解雇"
and he told him, "Dump the fag boyfriend or you're fired."
知道比利怎么回答的吗
You know what Billy said?
他说 "去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不干了"
He said, "Go fuck yourself. I quit."
然后他就开始做室内设计
Then he started a decorating business.
美国女演员及百事可乐公♥司♥董事会主席之一
他的第一批客户就有琼·克劳馥和我
His first clients were Joan Crawford and me.
这种故事你在这里听得不多 对吧
You don't hear a story like that very often in this town, do you?
有基佬为自己出头
Someone queer who stood up for himself...
还赢了
and won.
威尔逊先生 我是杰克·卡斯泰洛
Mr. Willson, I'm, uh... I'm Jack Castello.
金凯德小姐说你可以帮我
Miss Kincaid said I could use your help.
我是王牌影业新签的演员
I'm a new contract player at Ace Pictures,
但是我没有经纪人什么的
but I don't have an agent or anything like that.
我们要谈正事是吧
So, we're talking business, huh?
我们不能在这里谈正事
Well, we can't talk business here.
去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
好的
Sure. Yeah.
敬杰克·卡斯泰洛
To Jack Castello.
我其实挺喜欢你的名字
I actually like that name.
意思是"城♥堡♥" 对吧
That means "Castle," doesn't it?
杰克·卡索 这名字才能红
Jack Castle. What, now, that's a name.
好了 我再好好看看你
All right. Let me get a good look at you.
好了
Okay.
-把裤子脱了 -你说什么
- Take the pants off. - I beg your pardon?
你听力有问题吗
Are you hard of hearing?
把裤子脱了
Take your pants off.
我要看看你有什么料
I want to see what I'm working with.
不赖
Not bad.
介意我吸吗
You mind if I suck it?
抱歉 我不做这种事的
No, I'm sorry. I'm not... I'm not doing this.
你会做的 杰克
Yeah you are, Jack.
你应该感到荣幸
You should be flattered.
我结婚了 家里还有个妻子
I'm married. I got a wife at home.
你觉得我在乎吗
You think I give a fuck?
我不能一直这样对她 好吗
I can't keep doing this to her, all right?
你是我脱离苦海的方法
You were my way out of this.
我一直在做牛郎 背着她陪女人
I've been doing this. I've been running around behind her back.
-对她撒谎 -那你觉得这是为什么
- I've been lying to her. - Why do you think you're doing that?
因为我不爱她
'Cause I don't love her.
我不爱她
I don't love her.
我
I...
你知道吗 我们在战时认识的
Look, we met during the war, you know?
我要坐船出征 我
I was being shipped out. I was...
我很害怕 感觉要世界末日了
I was terrified. It felt like the world was ending,
我想要一个牵挂
I wanted something to hold on to.
我希望能有个祈祷再见到的人
I wanted somebody I could pray to see again.
现在不一样了 一切都变了
It's different now. Everything's different.
我想要的不同了
I don't want the same things.
你想要什么
What is it you do want?
我想出人头地
I wanna be somebody.
所以你需要我 杰克
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表